• United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

Haha, what console are you on?

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by tuareg, 29 April 2014 - 08:35 PM.

Played some of it on my mates ps4. Could only manage about 20 minutes before i got motion sick.

Feels really rushed. I thought it was worse than the first game honestly. I guess it's okay for an open world spidey game, but f*ck paying full price for it.

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

Good thing I didn't waste a gamefly spot for it with the low reviews it got.

At least it did come out on the xone. :^:

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:43 PM

Oh god this is f*cking awful. Not like i was expecting them to make a good spider-man game (or movie) ever again, but god f*cking damn it this is bad. 

We need Treyarch to make another Spidey game.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:59 PM

Or Rocksteady.

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Oh god this is f*cking awful. Not like i was expecting them to make a good spider-man game (or movie) ever again, but god f*cking damn it this is bad. 

Never played web of shadows unfortunately! It seems impossible to find for the 360 now. 

I really liked shattered dimensions though.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by The Yokel, 29 April 2014 - 09:29 PM.

Never played web of shadows unfortunately! It seems impossible to find for the 360 now. 

I really liked shattered dimensions though.

Can your PC run it? Web of Shadows is the best Spider-Man game IMO. It's more of a game for real fans of Spidey from the comic books. Although, webs don't attach to buildings in WoS.

• tuareg likes this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

What do you mean they don't attach to buildings?

Unlike The Amazing Spider-Man games, you can't swing above the buildings. The web swinging reminded me of Spider-man 2, and the combat was incredibly fun.

Beating up some thugs as red Spidey then switching to black Spidey mid combo was epic. I want need another Spider-Man game like that.

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:32 PM

This game is f*cking epic okay. I haven't stopped playing since 2 am in the morning.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

They've royally f*cked up this franchise. Spiderman is dead.

Move on to Superman now. I'm waiting for Rocksteady to do this and but beenox to f*cking utter shame.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

Extreme liking and disliking on both sides... The game and the movie.

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:41 PM

Move on to Superman now. I'm waiting for Rocksteady to do this and but beenox to f*cking utter shame.

It's not dead per se but it has been crippled badly.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

Superman has been dead since the 64 days. :p

Plus I don't think Rocksteady's combo system works with Superman.

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by LilMcJohn, 30 April 2014 - 01:02 AM.

I've ran into a bug where their aren't anymore more missions on the map. Its like after the task force come in and like after the first three hero side missions. Anyone have any tips? I'm playing on PS4.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:29 AM

Wow, the next gen versions are $10 more expensive than the current gen ones (Going off the 360 version, which is $50).

...Paying more money for some better graphics and ALMOST no technological upgrades whatsoever ...Kind of like next gen games... For this year, at least.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:10 AM Edited by RyanBurnsRed, 30 April 2014 - 02:12 AM.

360 version is $50? It's $40 on Steam  :lol:

So I'm guessing $60 for PS4 version then?

Yeah, this is why I'm not buying anymore console games.

Edit: Yep, just checked on Gamestop. The PC version is the cheapest. Get the graphics of next gen and pay $20 less.

Dяno
  • Dяno

dolan pls

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

Actually the next gens are only expensive for digital downloads. Their going for 50 dollars on amazon and 30 dollars on ebay. I got mine from amazon though.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

360 version is $50? It's $40 on Steam  :lol:

So I'm guessing $60 for PS4 version then?

Yeah, this is why I'm not buying anymore console games.

Edit: Yep, just checked on Gamestop. The PC version is the cheapest. Get the graphics of next gen and pay $20 less.

Yes, but I wouldn't buy it until I see some reviews from people I trust. Last Spidey was an atrocious port.

What's up with over-the-shoulder camera view? It's not a third person shooter and it's not Batman where it actually makes sense because Riddler trophies are easier to see. It's so f*ckin' stupid.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

Dude, they can innovate. They can think of another way.

And holy cow, does this game suck. I had hope for this, since I took the first game as an Arkham copy, which was okay. But instead of refreshing the first (at least, kinda like BF4) they just f*cked it up even more.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:19 PM

Who said they have to use the same combo system as Batman? Superman isn't a pussy. He's an alien with superpowers. Plus Rocksteady do good stories, they can think of something. Also, Superman Returns was really good on the PS2/Xbox.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

Who said they have to use the same combo system as Batman? Superman isn't a pussy. He's an alien with superpowers. Plus Rocksteady do good stories, they can think of something. Also, Superman Returns was really good on the PS2/Xbox.

Are you implying that Batman is a pussy, you little bitch? :p Just saying playing as Supes wouldn't as fun IMO, you hit someone and he goes flying across the map. :p With Bats and Spidey you have that fluidity in their fight style.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

Rocksteady needs to make a TMNT game.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

Are you implying that Batman is a pussy, you little bitch? :p Just saying playing as Supes wouldn't as fun IMO, you hit someone and he goes flying across the map. :p With Bats and Spidey you have that fluidity in their fight style.

Well guess what, not every guy Superman hits goes flying miles. Dude, this is simple sh*t. They can DO IT. I'm not saying that they should immediately jump on Superman after Arkham Knight, but let's face, if there's anyone, it's Rocksteady.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:22 PM

Well guess what, not every guy Superman hits goes flying miles. Dude, this is simple sh*t. They can DO IT. I'm not saying that they should immediately jump on Superman after Arkham Knight, but let's face, if there's anyone, it's Rocksteady.

If Superman punches anyone, the guy might as well pack because he's going for a flight.

I'm not saying they can't do it, I'm just saying it probably be more fun with a Spider-Man game.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

Some hardcore circle jerking "I'm mad this isn't another Arkham ripoff" vs Comic book game fans here.

Must. Find. Gif. Of black Michael Jackson. Eating popcorn.

Laziness. Too. Strong.

Must. Power. Down.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

The Spiderman 2 movie video game was simply awesome. It was just too ridiculously fun roaming about with the awesome web system. They should take that as a starting point for anything Spiderman related; it really nailed the feeling.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

If Superman punches anyone, the guy might as well pack because he's going for a flight.

I'm not saying they can't do it, I'm just saying it probably be more fun with a Spider-Man game.

Yeah but there hasn't even been a half decent spiderman game since SM2. Web of Shadows is probably the only good one that followed the comics. Every other spiderman game was utter sh*t. On the other hand, we haven't even had a superman game yet so far, apart from Superman Returns on the PS2.

A superman game would be even better than Batman, you get to fly around the map, use your powers and do random sh*t. An amazing story would do even more justice for the game too.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

I disagree I think Shattered Dimensions was pretty up there. May have not been open world but a good game nonetheless. Judging from the reception this game is getting I'm shocked that its the same Dev.

Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

I like this game. The storyline is too short, which is my only real gripe with it. I'm a huge Spidey fan so that's probably why I like it more than some others do. It's a lot like the first game but the gameplay's a bit better and there are more villains.

• Dяno likes this

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

God damn. Every single f*cking time you swing there's someone honking their f*cking horn.

I know it's New York, but it can't be that bad... Cause that's a level of people are just honking their horns for no reason. People are parked and honking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users