Quantcast

» «
Photo

So, just found two level 100's camping a level 6...

91 replies to this topic
Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:15 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 31 October 2013 - 07:18 AM.

This, by Rockstar's system of bad sportsmanship is not considered being a bad sport. Killing someone who has just started the game, with their empty pistol, 32 times in a row, with your high end rocket launchers and .50cals.

These two, oh ho ho these two... I had just joined a random server, (Am currently still in it.) and heard the voice of a girl calling out for some help over voice chat. Turns out these two guys were spawn camping her, simply because she was level 6, and unable to defend herself. (She fired off everything she had at them, went broke from medical bills, and was pretty much just a moving target at this point, not even passive mode could save her, for they had a fire truck even.)

We-hee-ell. Luckily for her, I feel a bit white knighty tonight. Just unlocked the .50cal as well, and it would seem I have just found my target practice. This is not okay in my book. Oh no... You remember my thread about what the victim stat meant? Says I've killed some random guy 62 times? Well, that's going to look like a nonchalant day trip to the carnival compared to what I'm going to do to these two.

I'm going to kill them, until they're dead, and then I'm going to kill them some more. I'm going to kill them, until they're broke, then, I'm gonna lend 'em some money, just so they can keep watching their bank accounts drain, and then, when they leave, I'm going to follow them. To every server, to every game, from Paleto Bay, to the southern docks, I'll be there...

I'm heading to the ammu-nation right now. Gonna get 9999 in every gun that I can. (Really wish I had the mini and rocket launcher right now...) I do however, have just about 1.5m, so tank perhaps?

Perhaps... Perhaps I may spend my semi-legitimate money on a tank, just to teach these two a lesson, perhaps. (I may or may not have sold a good 4-5 100k Sultans out of my garage...)

They're gonna wish they never met that girl tonight. If there's one thing that rustles my jimmies, it's some over leveled assholes raping someone who's just gotten their first set of armor, or first weapon, or whatever, completely killing their interest in the game.

Oh, and I hope to God they try and bring a Buzzard over to me. Those things are practically target practice at this point, and with my new found .50cal? All I need is one shot. I'm gonna rage them right off of GTA:O.

/rant, begin slaughter.

• Hamsterbaffle, .Polar_Bear., ShinobiFixer and 7 others like this

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Name and Shame.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

SinfulGroove
  • SinfulGroove

Knight

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:18 AM Edited by SinfulGroove, 01 November 2013 - 02:19 AM.

If this isnt a joke topic invite me

sounds like fun

• Suppa K likes this

Entity9f
  • Entity9f

COYG

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

I'm guilty of doing this to a level 5 asshole that ran me over. Killed him 36 times in my tank while he hurled racial epithets at me.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

Fire a few rounds in the temple for me, I once was also a victim of three high level players when I was lvl 4...

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

Damn.. I love me some griefing and some trolling but level 100's going after a level is just nutty. Grief them into oblivion...  Make a note of their GT and get a friend of yours who isn't playing with you now to add them in a few hours. Session-hop griefing for the win...

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

Scum, total scum they are.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:26 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 31 October 2013 - 07:26 AM.

Umm...I would never go to this extent, lol.  Props though haha.

I would have just killed them, picked up the girl, and booked.

• .Polar_Bear. likes this

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

That's literally all this game is anymore and all it ever will be

Anything Rockstar adds or changes is irrelevant because "lol its gta ur supposed to be chaotic DOOD"

Multiplayer games are harder and harder to enjoy as the people playing them become more and more dickish
  • GambleGamble and StupidAssHeadAss like this

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:27 AM

A few lowbies have been magically saved thanks to some well placed sniper bullets, to bad they would kill me soon as they saw me...

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:28 AM Edited by danny2n, 31 October 2013 - 07:31 AM.

I vsed many other people that are level 90-110 and I've kicked their arses pretty much every time, maybe got mine kicked once or twice because they resort to rhino tanks but other than that, all of the high levels I've come acrossed are all sh*t...LoS is your best friend in Auto Aim.

They should've implemented a melee mode only or something like that. It'll be less chaotic and much more fun seeing people brawling and what not lol.

OP, are you on PSN or Xbox? Would love to join if youre on PSN

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

The-dude-Approves.jpg

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by oysterbarron, 31 October 2013 - 07:35 AM.

Lol I joined my mate doing the tutorial last team standing it was such a noob massacre! I tend to send muggers after level 10 and under because they wont know what hit em plus it will wipe them of cash if they haven't learnt to bank yet lol!

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

Lol I joined my mate doing the tutorial last team standing it was such a noob massacre! I tend to send muggers after level 10 and under because they wont know what hit em plus it will wipe them of cash if they haven't learnt to bank yet lol!

We're dealing with a badass over here...
  • The Real SpitKing likes this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:47 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 31 October 2013 - 07:59 AM.

Edit: Removed GTs for now, in case naming and shaming is frowned upon here.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:56 AM Edited by Omnifarious, 31 October 2013 - 07:57 AM.

It's about 3 in the morning here, so I think I'm gonna head to bed for a bit, but oh, here's a great one for you guys.

So the guy respawns right? An' must have called in his car, cause as I round the bend, all I see is him booking it for a pink sticker bomber. He gets in, and I just pull up behind him in the tank. (Yes I got a tank for these guys.) I put the barrel right into his window, and he just sits there like, "Oh sh*t." Like a dog who's frozen waiting for his owner to hit him after he's shat in the house. I just sat there for about 10 seconds, he went to pull out, then I blasted him. XD

I'll take the bad sport point for that, it was worth it.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

Smoke'em brah

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Just goes to show that level =/= skill.

Rok73
  • Rok73

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

Change session.

/thread
  • interesting likes this

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

This is one of the cases where I give em a tank and some guns and ammo. Straight up. Sure they would just get tanks too so he should find a new server.

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

Get em! I like dealing the griefers justice... it can be tonnnnns of fun.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

This, by Rockstar's system of bad sportsmanship is not considered being a bad sport. Killing someone who has just started the game, with their empty pistol, 32 times in a row, with your high end rocket launchers and .50cals.

These two, oh ho ho these two... I had just joined a random server, (Am currently still in it.) and heard the voice of a girl calling out for some help over voice chat. Turns out these two guys were spawn camping her, simply because she was level 6, and unable to defend herself. (She fired off everything she had at them, went broke from medical bills, and was pretty much just a moving target at this point, not even passive mode could save her, for they had a fire truck even.)

JokerNOTFUNNY1.gif

We-hee-ell. Luckily for her, I feel a bit white knighty tonight. Just unlocked the .50cal as well, and it would seem I have just found my target practice. This is not okay in my book. Oh no... You remember my thread about what the victim stat meant? Says I've killed some random guy 62 times? Well, that's going to look like a nonchalant day trip to the carnival compared to what I'm going to do to these two.

I'm going to kill them, until they're dead, and then I'm going to kill them some more. I'm going to kill them, until they're broke, then, I'm gonna lend 'em some money, just so they can keep watching their bank accounts drain, and then, when they leave, I'm going to follow them. To every server, to every game, from Paleto Bay, to the southern docks, I'll be there...

I'm heading to the ammu-nation right now. Gonna get 9999 in every gun that I can. (Really wish I had the mini and rocket launcher right now...) I do however, have just about 1.5m, so tank perhaps?

Perhaps... Perhaps I may spend my semi-legitimate money on a tank, just to teach these two a lesson, perhaps. (I may or may not have sold a good 4-5 100k Sultans out of my garage...)

They're gonna wish they never met that girl tonight. If there's one thing that rustles my jimmies, it's some over leveled assholes raping someone who's just gotten their first set of armor, or first weapon, or whatever, completely killing their interest in the game.

Oh, and I hope to God they try and bring a Buzzard over to me. Those things are practically target practice at this point, and with my new found .50cal? All I need is one shot. I'm gonna rage them right off of GTA:O.

/rant, begin slaughter.

I wish the best of luck to ya.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

That's literally all this game is anymore and all it ever will be

Anything Rockstar adds or changes is irrelevant because "lol its gta ur supposed to be chaotic DOOD"

Multiplayer games are harder and harder to enjoy as the people playing them become more and more dickish

Amen

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

It's about 3 in the morning here, so I think I'm gonna head to bed for a bit, but oh, here's a great one for you guys.

So the guy respawns right? An' must have called in his car, cause as I round the bend, all I see is him booking it for a pink sticker bomber. He gets in, and I just pull up behind him in the tank. (Yes I got a tank for these guys.) I put the barrel right into his window, and he just sits there like, "Oh sh*t." Like a dog who's frozen waiting for his owner to hit him after he's shat in the house. I just sat there for about 10 seconds, he went to pull out, then I blasted him. XD

I'll take the bad sport point for that, it was worth it.

Now THAT'S funny.  Great job.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Chaotic =/= being a total dick to anyone and everyone.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

I'd like to apologise in advance for my disgusting actions yesterday with one guy who was a lvl 113 (or something).

Whilst trying to chase him in the most ridiculous car for chasing (the karin drift car - modded to the max) and embarrassing myself, he slowed sufficiently to watch before dumping his car and jumping into a race mission...

So, I pulled up, and blew out all 4 of his tyres.

My embarrassment knows no bounds.

Poohdini
  • Poohdini

Stringer

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

why dont the girl just leave the session?

if i was being spawn trapped i'd just dashboard

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

I spent today sniping c*nts out of tanks who were rolling around in groups of 2 or 3.

The amount of times I heard 'WHAT THE f*ck, gotta be a hacker' was off the charts

I love sniping a tank c*nt, then keeping the scope on the same spot and getting him again and again and again as he tries to get back in until they give up.

Rolling Otter
  • Rolling Otter

Agent of evil

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

I WAS IN THAT SAME LOBBY!!!

The two F#cktroll's had two tanks and were literally spawn camping everything on sight, especially that level 6!

One was named (MoneyMan6) i'm pretty sure, I forget the others name, but those two were the worst Fuktards i've encountered in GTAO so far...so lame!

• _d3xt3r_ likes this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

I have no remorse for people who are getting spawn killed. All they have to do is simply join a new session, but are too f*cking dense to do so.. that or they just don't give a sh*t.

• TECHN9CiAN, Phyxsius- and s_aint like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users