Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

In all honesty i dont even care anymore

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

It was delayed until after the next patch as people are still reporting problems of loosing stuff through bad saving. No point handing out the money if people will immediately lose it.

Source: http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

• Marcus-F1 likes this

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:51 AM Edited by xXxTerrorist, 31 October 2013 - 09:52 AM.

Do none of you read the news releases?

It has been delayed until after they fix some sh*t.

It was delayed until after the next patch as people are still reporting problems of loosing stuff through bad saving. No point handing out the money if people will immediately lose it.

Source: http://www.rockstarg...ine-update.html

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

If only the bawsaq is already functional, i'll invest the crap out of that 500k.

naizarak
  • naizarak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

i quit waiting and just started grinding. make your money now before they patch all the exploits and nerf even more payouts.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

November 2014...
Im only level 15 and don't particularly grind any missions, just do my own thing and join in on the odd job I get invited to, raid some shops and sell the occasional car. perhaps play a couple of hours a week. I've only managed to save enough for my first apartment (with a six car garage after living out of a 2 car garage for weeks now). I quite enjoy scrimping and saving, sometimes forgoing buying armour or using stolen vehicles instead of personal ones so I don't have to repair them too often. $250k is a helluva lot to me, I probably won't know what to spend it on! im in no rush for the time being for the stimulus package, though it will be beneficial to us low level types, but certainly won't blow it.

Marcus-F1
  • Marcus-F1

Benefactor collector

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

November 2014...
Im only level 15 and don't particularly grind any missions, just do my own thing and join in on the odd job I get invited to, raid some shops and sell the occasional car. perhaps play a couple of hours a week. I've only managed to save enough for my first apartment (with a six car garage after living out of a 2 car garage for weeks now). I quite enjoy scrimping and saving, sometimes forgoing buying armour or using stolen vehicles instead of personal ones so I don't have to repair them too often. $250k is a helluva lot to me, I probably won't know what to spend it on! im in no rush for the time being for the stimulus package, though it will be beneficial to us low level types, but certainly won't blow it.

My kind of player! I'm now level 31 and playing slowly to get better. I too own the 6 car garage apartment. 500k will come in very handy as well!

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

I dont even want the money, and no im no glitcher. just preffer working for my money. carrying just under 200k now and earning money legit really isnt that hard.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Learn to use question marks and make thread titles that aren't misleading the  you'll get your money

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Doesn't anyone read the news anymore? Jeez, you people...

http://www.theguardi...ackage-rockstar

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

I hope the next patch won't take the glitched money and the "illegal" vehicles that we glitched into our garages, except the tow truck.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

If you think about it, two installments of 250k really isn't much, you can blow the majority of that into one car. Honestly, I'm not worried about it.. I have finally earned enough money to buy the two vehicles I wanted and I also have my Sandking XL. Really don't need much money other than for ammunition and clothing here and there.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

Tbh & imo they can keep the money, 250k isn't that much... it's like 2 days of mission grinding / selling cars to LSC / getting cars for Simeon.

At first I was really hoping they would cash out soon but now I gained some levels and got the hang of the game, meh...

Would be cooler if they would give us other presents, stuff that we can use (like weapons/paintjobs/clothes) but are not for sale.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Tbh & imo they can keep the money, 250k isn't that much... it's like 2 days of mission grinding / selling cars to LSC / getting cars for Simeon.
At first I was really hoping they would cash out soon but now I gained some levels and got the hang of the game, meh...

Would be cooler if they would give us other presents, stuff that we can use (like weapons/paintjobs/clothes) but are not for sale.

Yeah I must admit I too would appreciate some kind of unique in game item instead of the cash!

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

I want beach bum DLC already. :(

Needs more clothesss!

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Eh, f*ck clothes.. how about some decent facial hair atleast? Tired of having a 'scruffy beard' .. I rather use the beard from single-player atleast.. I'm nearly that thick :(

GrandTheftBETA
  • GrandTheftBETA

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

It will be here when it gets here. 

Typical pointless reply. Muppet.

Nipper
  • Nipper

Beware the 'stache

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Eh, f*ck clothes.. how about some decent facial hair atleast? Tired of having a 'scruffy beard' .. I rather use the beard from single-player atleast.. I'm nearly that thick :(

I'm sure they are adding new clothes, hairs, makeups, facial hairs, and tattoos too.

On top of the weapons and cars.

Jay_
  • Jay_

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Its not coming today...They said they're gonna release the new Update first and then give us the 250k, and we haven't got the update yet so don't expect it today

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

It's meaningless now, most players are just glitching millions now. What a great opportunity missed.

Cragovich
  • Cragovich

The Division.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

Although this topic has gone slightly off; the lack of customisation is amazing. It could of been so much more. For example, the Space Docker has green headlights in MP yet every car is lacking the option for this.

I'd love more expensive and unique car mods. But there is still a few long years ahead of GTA:O so only time will tell.

DP Man
  • DP Man

GH3O ▲SS

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

I really hope the Beach Bum pack adds a lot more variety in clothing and such. Everything is a cheap retexture at this point of time.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I'm gonna love it more when people get this and see that it means nothing. 500K is nothing in this game. Play in freemode for a couple hours NOT sitting in your apartment watching other people and say bye bye to that dough. Only really low level people will care at all.

like myself. im only a level 15. the most money i ever had which is today was 96,000 so that 250x2 will do wonders for me

You're doing something wrong then. If I just play a few deathmatches and races I end up banking over 100k.

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:43 AM Edited by spidey1234, 31 October 2013 - 11:44 AM.

Rockstar might give the first 250k when the beach bum pack is released.

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

yes i also would like.... several millions ..........and 500.000

cocaine is quite expensive in ls

LT. Ronald C. Spiers
  • LT. Ronald C. Spiers

"Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse."

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

The stimulus package is probably just announced so that rockstar gets free publicity.

Love your sig dude, so true!

RrdrbSk.jpg

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:03 PM

For all you people saying screw the money, just give it to other people in the game and let though of us that want it and can use the money worry about it.

And yes, I will be buying a shark card also. I will reward R* for creating this game, I give a crap what you others think about cash cards hurting us.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

It will be here when it gets here. 

Typical pointless reply. Muppet.

Says the guy who posts a pointless reply. Since you're an idiot and lack any sort of reading comprehension I will explain it to you. I was saying that it is pointless to speculate and guess when the stimulus package will arrive. Speculating and guessing won't make it arrive any sooner. 

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

I'm gonna love it more when people get this and see that it means nothing. 500K is nothing in this game. Play in freemode for a couple hours NOT sitting in your apartment watching other people and say bye bye to that dough. Only really low level people will care at all.

500k is enough for the most expensive apartment and stuff..

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Im rank 70 and I'll put that 500k to good use.

im level 101 and I still need that money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users