Photo

Remove equipment

7 replies to this topic
Hawk Tartaros
  • Hawk Tartaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

Is there a way to drop your glasses, hats or masks?

I know you can drop wapens, but is there a way to remove some helmets from your inventory?

I want to quickly equip my smoking monkey mask and remove it to loose a wanted lvl star but i have too many in my inventory.

Anyone know if this is posible?

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Hold back/select and go to inventory. You can flick through the options

Hawk Tartaros
  • Hawk Tartaros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

I know how to equip it and remove it from your head but i want to remove it from my inventory completly.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Your only option would be to make a new character and only purchase things you intend on wearing.

This isn't a mean statement; it's literally the only other option, besides flicking through inventory as normal.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

I know you can drop wapens, but is there a way to remove some helmets from your inventory?

I want to quickly equip my smoking monkey mask and remove it to loose a wanted lvl star but i have too many in my inventory.

The easiest way to remove a mask quickly is to equip glasses, which removes your mask and drops your wanted level.

You don't need to remove stuff from your inventory, you just need to know how it works.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Once it's bought it's always there - you just unequip/equip as necessary through Inventory, or, from the wardrobe in your apartment

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:59 AM Edited by MrBlackwell, 31 October 2013 - 07:00 AM.

The easiest way to remove a mask quickly is to equip glasses, which removes your mask and drops your wanted level.

You don't need to remove stuff from your inventory, you just need to know how it works.
He wants to remove it permanently from his wardrobe choices. The answer is no. Like a previous user said, you would need to start a new character and not buy every mask available. Lol

If your only goal is to lose a star, just equip any mask. Who cares what it looks like if it helps you get rid of the fuzz. ;)

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:19 AM Edited by R.R, 31 October 2013 - 07:22 AM.

He wants to remove it permanently from his wardrobe choices. The answer is no. Like a previous user said, you would need to start a new character and not buy every mask available. Lol

If your only goal is to lose a star, just equip any mask. Who cares what it looks like if it helps you get rid of the fuzz. ;)

I'm aware of that - and the reason for him wanting to do that is so that he can quickly switch to something else to lose a star.

I gave him a way to do that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users