Photo

Beyond a joke, give us FF off servers.

34 replies to this topic
Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

We need FF off servers. I hate to say it, but players who want to enjoy the map together need it.

I can't organise a 16 man BASE jump with things how they are, I couldn't even get a 4 man one together.
This is the biggest problem, people can't do what they want.
All the griefers complain about how you should play how you want, that's thier main argument. Well alot of us want to play together in non threatening environments.

It's not the players/griefers fault, it's R*s fault that their game is unplayable to us.
  • Eagleheart and The Rangler like this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So you're telling me you can't get people to put their weapons away and not kill each other?

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by Chukkles, 31 October 2013 - 05:35 AM.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this. So you're telling me you can't get people to put their weapons away and not kill each other?

Don't come in here to poke fun.
All you'll get is a nice F*CK YOU!
What I'm saying is given the chance, people will group together and do fun non violent activities.
But we haven't been given the chance, we've been given a cluster f*ck.
  • rowdyonez likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:32 AM

I agree. My game glitched and I was walking underwater and I told everyone, first thing they did? They killed me.

SilencedScream
  • SilencedScream

Masked Maniacal Man Mass Murders Millions, Maybe, Man

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

What if, what I want is to make sure you can't do your jump? ;)

On a serious note, I wouldn't mind if they made a friend's only server with friendly fire off. With all their current issues, though, I can promise this suggestion wouldn't be in the top 100 of their priority list.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Or how about letting us choose the options like GTA IV and add more.
FF On or Off
AA
Traffic
Peds
Cops
Tanks
Helicopters
Weather
Time
Bad Sport

Should all be options.

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by GRINCH ASS BITCH, 31 October 2013 - 05:39 AM.

Agreed. I made a rant-worthy post about this yesterday. I hated the non-FF servers in GTA:IV, but in V, where there is so much more to see and do online than there ever was in IV, not having non-PvP servers was a huge mistake, and both Passive Mode and the Bad Sport system are horrible side effects of that crappy decision.

In short, give us the option to disable friendly fire. Matchmaking for FF vs non-FF lobbies should work the exact same way that matchmaking for autoaim/free aim lobbies does.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

It's On Like Donkey Kong

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

I agree. Make it an option. I'm tired of other players running in front of me when I'm trying to shoot at waves of cops and I accidentally whip the player in the head with my gun, killing them.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

That's your retarded friends fault if they keep shooting you not R*, There is passive mode too. What a sh*t thread.
  • Ninjambie likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:42 AM Edited by Ninjambie, 31 October 2013 - 05:43 AM.

What I'm saying is given the chance, people will group together and do fun non violent activities.

I wasn't trying to poke fun. So fu*k you. Lol that you can't find 15 people who are mature enough to play nice.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

sorry but what is FF ?

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

Friendly Fire.

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

They should make a melee only option or something like that, where you can't use weapons at all only fist and melee weapons. 

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

That's your retarded friends fault if they keep shooting you not R*, There is passive mode too. What a sh*t thread.

You completely missed the point of the thread.
I don't play with my RL friends.
I can activate passive mode and players can still kill me (not to mention it doesn't work in cars) so tell me how that helps anything?
That was a sh*t post mate.
You wasted your time.

SimplicityCode
  • SimplicityCode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

So basically, you're saying, you're joining/hosting a job with randoms and they're killing you?

Just making sure I get this right.

Eagleheart
  • Eagleheart

U.S. Monsanto

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

I agree with the OP 100%. RDR didn't have friendly free roam at first but eventually R* delivered it in a title update; I'm hoping they do that in GTA V considering how awesome things like 16 player base jumps, police firefights, etc. would be,

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

I'll be your friend chukkles 

But I might kill you to

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

I'll be your friend chukkles 

But I might kill you to

I'll friend you both and slaughter your broccoli.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

I can activate passive mode and players can still kill me (not to mention it doesn't work in cars) so tell me how that helps anything?
You wasted your time.

Well trying to get a 16 player lobby of randoms to come and parachute with you is a waste of time. Whining about it on an unofficial forum is a waste of time. Players can't kill you in passive mode , A tank can sit there blasting shells at you all day and you won't die, Running you down with a vehicle is the only way. Of course it doesn't work cars for obvious reasons. Sounds like you are just butthurt because you have noone to screw around with.
  • Courtesy Flush George likes this

iKevhawk
  • iKevhawk

Street Racer

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

I wasn't trying to poke fun. So fu*k you. Lol that you can't find 15 people who are mature enough to play nice.

Go in a public lobby and say that.

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

We need FF off servers. I hate to say it, but players who want to enjoy the map together need it.

I can't organise a 16 man BASE jump with things how they are, I couldn't even get a 4 man one together.
All the griefers complain about how you should play how you want, that's thier main argument. Well alot of us want to play together in non threatening environments.

It's not the players/griefers fault, it's R*s fault that their game is unplayable to us.

Try invite only, friend invite or clan invite sessions and invite ya peeps....

asetofgenes
  • asetofgenes

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:39 AM

No, that sh*t is boring

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

So basically, you're saying, you're joining/hosting a job with randoms and they're killing you?
Just making sure I get this right.

Not jobs, no, there is no friendly fire in jobs.
I'm talking about freeroam.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:47 AM Edited by Chukkles, 31 October 2013 - 07:37 AM.

Try invite only, friend invite or clan invite sessions and invite ya peeps....
Completely missing the point of the thread.

You wasted your time.
Well trying to get a 16 player lobby of randoms to come and parachute with you is a waste of time. Whining about it on an unofficial forum is a waste of time. Players can't kill you in passive mode , A tank can sit there blasting shells at you all day and you won't die, Running you down with a vehicle is the only way. Of course it doesn't work cars for obvious reasons. Sounds like you are just butthurt because you have noone to screw around with.
Wow, like anyone doesn't know this.
Passive mode is useless if I can get killed by others, wether shooting or not. Fr you to say players can not kill you in passive mode is plain dumb, then you say other than getting run over, if I'm in passive mode that's all people will do, run me over, or I can stand in one spot above ground level for hours, my thats fun.
I can't get three randoms together to have fun, let alone 16. I used 16 to make a point.
For all the peeps that are actually serious here, there has to be a few ignorant ones, huh.

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

No, that sh*t is boring

This, and it is fun rocket launching you guys while you are parachuting.  You are such a bad person wanting to take that fun away from us Griefers.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

Wow all the people with negative responses explain it all. You guys are too pussy to play tdm. That's all. Come to a thread about adding a FF and you guys just Hate.

I'm sick of it too as I played some missions this morning and I got in my car and they blew me up right away. So pissed but it was the mission where you have to steal the planes in Blain County and land them at the docks.

So they drove away to the mission. I had my headset on and told them f*ck yall but what ever the mission is a bitch so ima get the buzzard to back you guys up in the air. I get to the airfield and they try to shoot me down in the buzzard. So I blew up the planes and laughed. I was the last one alive so I just flew around for 20 mins until they quit. ha

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

I hate to say it but it seems like the problem is the inviting of random people. What about just doing an invite only session and don't invite punters you don't know so you don't get people riddling you with bullets.

SinfulGroove
  • SinfulGroove

Knight

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

+1 for the option to goddamn choose what settings I want to play multiplayer with.

-Want to roll deep on some motherf*ckers? FF On

-Wanna chill and drive around together / kill hoards of cops in coop? FF Off

-Dont want to deal with possibly the most annoying police AI system in the history of videogaming? COPS OFF

hey looky that everybody gets what they want

• The Rangler and RAS_ZeroZ like this

The Rangler
  • The Rangler

Potshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Would prefer FF On and FF Off servers like GTA IV.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

Other thing I thought of that ruins it is how many players have you drag raced? Not one for me as they are too scared of getting shot and when I see people hightailin it for me I get out and hit some cover. Another FAIL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users