Photo

Car gatherings

7 replies to this topic
Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

I often notice other peoples nice cars when driving around but before I can take a look at them Im either being blown up by them or being shot which makes sense since we are playing GTA but it would be awesome if for once we could all stop killing each other (just for a little while) and show off our cars. Sorta like a car show type thing,,,

So with that being said would anyone be interested? 

If so we can discuss all the rules and details here. 

BTW im one Xbox GAMERTAG is FIREBIRDLMM79

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

You're not supposed to be running around, killing each other, this is not C.O.D.

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

I agree that pointless killing is annoying, however running around and killing each other is kind of the point? otherwise we wouldn't have the option to kill each other.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

Setting up a massive GTA car show would be an excellent idea, but there would have to be a special server for it where no one could hurt anyone else or their vehicles. If not there would for certain be a little terrorist asshole throwing sticky bombs on everyone's car, opening fire on the crowd, and then blowing everything up.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Setting up a massive GTA car show would be an excellent idea, but there would have to be a special server for it where no one could hurt anyone else or their vehicles. If not there would for certain be a little terrorist asshole throwing sticky bombs on everyone's car, opening fire on the crowd, and then blowing everything up.

How about set up an Invite Only session.. Everyone that uses a gun will get kicked inmediately. 

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Forget it, it isn't happening. At least not in public matches. I used to be a complacent do-no-evil kind of player in GTA: Online. But since all being a "good sport" got me was $1000k a week or something (whoopdie-f*ckin'-doo), I've become the kind of guy that just automatically kills anyone who gets near me. I just don't trust ANYONE. Idk what it is about this game, I just CAN'T. TRUST. ANYONE. Call it pre-emptive self-defense, whatever you want. That's what this game has made me turn to, and I'm sure you won't be far behind me the more you realize how nobody can be trusted in this game.

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Forget it, it isn't happening. At least not in public matches. I used to be a complacent do-no-evil kind of player in GTA: Online. But since all being a "good sport" got me was $1000k a week or something (whoopdie-f*ckin'-doo), I've become the kind of guy that just automatically kills anyone who gets near me. I just don't trust ANYONE. Idk what it is about this game, I just CAN'T. TRUST. ANYONE. Call it pre-emptive self-defense, whatever you want. That's what this game has made me turn to, and I'm sure you won't be far behind me the more you realize how nobody can be trusted in this game.

I agree with you I dont trust anyone either I usually just stay away from everyone... It is definitely possible we just have to set it up correctly in an invite only session where everyone must be in passive mode or it wont happen. and if you do decide to be a dick and blow everyones car up insurance covers them and you will be kicked immediately and if someone wants to take it further we can all go kill that one person together lol

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Our UAV is online!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

I agree with you I dont trust anyone either I usually just stay away from everyone... It is definitely possible we just have to set it up correctly in an invite only session where everyone must be in passive mode or it wont happen. and if you do decide to be a dick and blow everyones car up insurance covers them and you will be kicked immediately and if someone wants to take it further we can all go kill that one person together lol

Yep. Playing in GTA: Online quickly turns you into a psychopath. Play it for too long, you'll probably have nightmares about white radar dots approaching your white radar dot. Or someone passing by you on the road. 

YOU HEAR THAT. SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER PLAYER. *twitch*

• Costar likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users