Weird scary sound!?

22 replies to this topic
Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

Anyone heard this in online!?
The best way I can describe it, it sounds very fast and kinda futuristic, UFOesq ! Kinda sounds like something flying by v v quickly, but you can't see it.
Not a Laser.
And usually you hear it twice about 2-3 mins apart.

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:50 AM Edited by arziben, 31 October 2013 - 04:51 AM.

space docker horn

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=i1_UErQLyDs

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

I might have heard something like that, though I can't really remember that well.

I just figured it was someone playing sound effects over the microphone, or some kind of custom car horn.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

I'm so glad people are hearing and seeing similar things. I was convinced earlier today I'm becoming schizophrenic. I keep hearing and seeing weird s**t online.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

it's a monster

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

If were talking about the same sound then I'm sure it's just some car in the distance making a sport but weird sound. I've heard it also every other minute.
  • Catfish Pie likes this

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Def not the space docker! I got the other day as Frank in story mode, and this definately ain't that! I've heard it maybe once a day online, and have been on with crew members at the time and all of us have said "what the f*ck was that!? At the same time, it actually makes you jump esp when headset turned up!

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I'm so glad people are hearing and seeing similar things. I was convinced earlier today I'm becoming schizophrenic. I keep hearing and seeing weird s**t online.

You're not crazy, I SEE THEM TOO>

SocalZHP
  • SocalZHP

Yeah buddy

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

It's probably you losing a wanted star. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

Is it the 'woosh' sound which starts high-pitched and goes lower? I've heard it sometimes when managing to escape Wanted level.

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

If were talking about the same sound then I'm sure it's just some car in the distance making a sport but weird sound. I've heard it also every other minute.

Nope not that bud, to be honest I know the exact sound effect you are talking about! But I only hear that in story mode.

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Socal and Winter.

No not that either! That waaaay quieter! Trust me if and when you here it you will know about it!! It's freaky as sh*t!

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Nope not that bud, to be honest I know the exact sound effect you are talking about! But I only hear that in story mode.
oh okay, well I've heard it in online in a solo session but I don't know what sound you're talking about. I guess I have to just go stand in the city and listen out for it? Is there any specific locations?

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by Goneinfiveseconds, 31 October 2013 - 05:15 AM.

I heard it too, it sounds like a UFO or something

MalibuStacy
  • MalibuStacy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:17 AM

It's probably a distant train horn.

Musician020
  • Musician020

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

are u by the building with the saucer on it?

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

oh okay, well I've heard it in online in a solo session but I don't know wihat sound you're talking about. I guess I have to just go stand in the city and listen out for it? Is there any specific locations?

No, no specific locations.
The first time I heard it I was just seeing how high I could get in a heli before I sky dived out, and my immediate thought was, oh no, some invisable asshole in a laser is buzzing me. But no, you soon realise the sound ain't no laser! Maybe it's testers/mods from Rockstar flying around in some unseen biblically fast craft just teasing our asses! Lol.

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Yes! It does! That was first thought, and pretty much I guess the only way to describe it! That is of course guessing at what a UFO would sound like!

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

There is a restaurant or something on a corner near the chinese theater that always makes a weird ufo or futuristic sound while you are around it. Check it out and see if it is the same sound you are hearing. The building has a UFO sticking out of it so you can't miss it.

Sparka
  • Sparka

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

I wonder if its the beginning of the background music track that plays during missions?  Its a strange futuristic sound for sure...The track starts with a few bizarre sounds...are you talking about that?  I hear it about 10 seconds after starting a mission sometimes...

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

oh okay, well I've heard it in online in a solo session but I don't know wihat sound you're talking about. I guess I have to just go stand in the city and listen out for it? Is there any specific locations?

No, no specific locations.
The first time I heard it I was just seeing how high I could get in a heli before I sky dived out, and my immediate thought was, oh no, some invisable asshole in a laser is buzzing me. But no, you soon realise the sound ain't no laser! Maybe it's testers/mods from Rockstar flying around in some unseen biblically fast craft just teasing our asses! Lol.
wow that's crazy, I'll just go on top of a mountain where it's silent or do what you did with a helicopter and listen to see if I can hear it!

Catfish Pie
  • Catfish Pie

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

I wonder if its the beginning of the background music track that plays during missions?  Its a strange futuristic sound for sure...The track starts with a few bizarre sounds...are you talking about that?  I hear it about 10 seconds after starting a mission sometimes...

Good effort bud! Now I come to think of it yeah it does, but a lot quicker louder and shorter. The sound at the start of races sometimes yeah! Bit strange to randomly hear it in the middle of free mode sessions though!

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

Yes! It does! That was first thought, and pretty much I guess the only way to describe it! That is of course guessing at what a UFO would sound like!

I think its a background music 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users