Quantcast

» «
Photo

Level 200 guy kept getting Jet out of nowhere?

20 replies to this topic
nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

When you're level 200 do you get to spawn stuff? Or was he modding?

I killed him in the Jet and not a minute later he was in one again chasing me. Not exaggerating

CarIJohnson
  • CarIJohnson

Grove Street Families

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

He glitched the jet into his garage

Aka it's his personal vehicle

• poklane likes this

Spud RadIO
  • Spud RadIO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

He probably did the garage glitch to store it and insure

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

That's so cheap -.-

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

I'm pretty sure you can't remove the jet from the garage without it exploding though?

Spud RadIO
  • Spud RadIO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

I'm pretty sure you can't remove the jet from the garage without it exploding though?

you can get the mechanic to deliver it to you 

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

Was wondering about that...

Last night, some guy was in a jet and got shot down by a tank near downtown LS. Not 45 seconds later, he was back in a jet flying straight up at me from the ground (I was pretty much directly above him) just west of where he went down. I circled around behind him and managed to take off his elevators when he suddenly accelerated forward while simultaneously doing a backflip (the exact same way the A.I. fighter jets do) and killed me instantly with his cannons (once again, the exact same way the A.I. Lazers are capable of doing if you get too close to them, even after you've riddled their plane with bullets).

I'm nearly convinced that this guy was hacking (he even had the single stream of bullets coming from his plane... just like the f*cking A.I. fighter planes). This was in a bad sport lobby, too, so I guess I should have expected it.

By the way, his name was "Raaasee," or something very similar to that.

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

yeah u can be level 1 + have a jet if and u can get into the army base and figure out the garage trick

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

I just love having the Lazer in my garage, amongst the Velum, Rhino, and Riot.

I just dread the day R* abruptly release the patch that will expel these glitched vehicles from my garage.

Supashroomz
  • Supashroomz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

I just love having the Lazer in my garage, amongst the Velum, Rhino, and Riot.

I just dread the day R* abruptly release the patch that will expel these glitched vehicles from my garage.

cosign

EVOAccura
  • EVOAccura

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:52 AM

Jets are almost impossible to aim unless you're also in the air. I have a lot of success against them by just sniping them out of their cockpit.

Alternatively, you can just sit with a minigun and mow them out of the sky.

If the guy is -really- good at the Jet, and can turn/bank/fire very quickly, just spawn a tank. Tank > Plane

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

Tank > Plane

Lolno. Any Lazer pilot that's worth a damn will annihilate a Rhino and show their user just how helpless they really are. Fortunately for the Rhino scum, there aren't that many Lazer pilots that are worth a damn, lol.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Tank > Plane

Lolno. Any Lazer pilot that's worth a damn will annihilate a Rhino and show their user just how helpless they really are. Fortunately for the Rhino scum, there aren't that many Lazer pilots that are worth a damn, lol.

I don't think any Lazer pilot will beat a Tank user. The cannon has little to no range and if you wanna use those then you have to get close enough to where he can blast you out easily. The missles will work but you you need to hit the tank like about 8 times.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by GRINCH ASS BITCH, 31 October 2013 - 09:40 PM.

Tank > Plane

I don't think any Lazer pilot will beat a Tank user. The cannon has little to no range and if you wanna use those then you have to get close enough to where he can blast you out easily. The missles will work but you you need to hit the tank like about 8 times.
I (and many others, I'm sure) regularly make short work of Rhinos solely using the Lazer's cannons. It's actually very easy.

circa542
  • circa542

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

can you get a heli in the garage? and call the mecanic in a mission?

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

Tank > Plane

I (and many others, I'm sure) regularly make short work of Rhinos solely using the Lazer's cannons. It's actually very easy.

I'd like to see it happen. I can't imagine it though

Spud RadIO
  • Spud RadIO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:55 PM

Yes but the mechanic tends to just fly off with it

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Jets and Tanks being personal insured vehicles is going to ruin the garage glitch and the game for everyone. Unstoppable vehicles that you can't even attempt to blow up lest you get yourself a one way ticket to bad sport..

Honestly anyone putting and insuring tanks and jets is just as bad as the Tow Truckers. I don't mind people causing havoc but when I can't fight back without penalizing myself, well that's when it goes too far.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yes but the mechanic tends to just fly off with it

He's never flown away with my jet. Now that I think about it, he doesn't even drive it, it spawns with him in it and doesn't move.

Op it isn't cheap. Killing people with jets is actually pretty hard if they are on the ground.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I'm pretty sure if you put a bounty on the person and destroy their personal vehicle you don't get bad sport + you don't pay for their insurance

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

You can take it out of your garage during a mission. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users