Coloured wheels, WHY?

256 replies to this topic
Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Coloured smoke is worse than colourful wheels imo. Different coloured smoke IRL looks awesome when drifting but in gta it just looks like a joke.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

because back in the 70s the firebird trans am was black with gold wheels

1977+trans+am.jpg

0_0.jpg

Very nice. I wish I had a free spot in my garage for one

Ninja edit: I am going to replace the bond car for this, it will look great across from my stinger gt

Whats this car called? Can I buy it? Anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks in advance

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

because back in the 70s the firebird trans am was black with gold wheels

1977+trans+am.jpg

0_0.jpg

Favorite car in game.  Matte black with matte orange stripes, low level spoiler and the bug-catcher out the hood.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

I have  purple Akuma with sky blue stiletto wheels.

U mad bro?

Not mad at all, just dissapointed :p

Nah bikes don't look half bad with coloured wheels actually

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

Ninja edit: I am going to replace the bond car for this, it will look great across from my stinger gt

Whats this car called? Can I buy it? Anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks in advance

It's a Phoenix, spawn at docks quite a lot

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

U mad bro?

I think what's happened is that so many kids have put random colours on their wheels and ruined the car that they have put everyone off doing it.

Flame me all you want but I'm fine painting my wheels with colours THAT MATCH AND COMPLIMENT THE CAR, for example my cars:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

0_0.jpg

I think she looks sexy with white shoes

• ar0ra7374 likes this

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

0_0.jpg

Love how you can customize that car, hate how it handles...

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

U mad bro?

I think what's happened is that so many kids have put random colours on their wheels and ruined the car that they have put everyone off doing it.

Flame me all you want but I'm fine painting my wheels with colours THAT MATCH AND COMPLIMENT THE CAR, for example my cars:

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

You see, these colours are all very suitable and look genuine.

It's far from being pea green rims on a pink car.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

They look tacky as hell!  Why do people do this? I will go as far as white cos they look pretty nice with some low riders and black cos they go well with most cars but orange, green, blue etc... seriously uncool!

I do it because it bothers you and that's the only reason why really just to bug you we had a meeting and wer all gona do it

• Chaos-Elite likes this

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

They messed up the wheel color anyway. White on most wheels looks brighter and more metallic than alloy does in this game, which is why plenty of people have "white" wheels. I am shocked that chrome isn't a color option for wheels.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

U mad bro?

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Not bad actually, the top car has a bit of character

• JOEBEEZ likes this

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

They look tacky as hell!  Why do people do this? I will go as far as white cos they look pretty nice with some low riders and black cos they go well with most cars but orange, green, blue etc... seriously uncool!

I do it because it bothers you and that's the only reason why really just to bug you we had a meeting and wer all gona do it

This guy was just talking about you

http://gtaforums.com...e-makes-me-sad/

• bobblunderbust likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

0_0.jpg

Love how you can customize that car, hate how it handles...

I love how it handles personally. 

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

They messed up the wheel color anyway. White on most wheels looks brighter and more metallic than alloy does in this game, which is why plenty of people have "white" wheels. I am shocked that chrome isn't a color option for wheels.

they should make a dlc just for chrome wheels maybe call it swag

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

I am personally insulted by your all's sense of style.  Rockstar needs to do something now to make sure that all cars colorings are pleasing to me.

Exactly.

Apparently the OP is unable to understand why people in a video game might choose to put colors in their car that are not black or white.

• bobblunderbust likes this

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Yeah me too! Where is the chrome!

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

I am personally insulted by your all's sense of style.  Rockstar needs to do something now to make sure that all cars colorings are pleasing to me.

Exactly.

Apparently the OP is unable to understand why people in a video game might choose to put colors in their car that are not black or white.

No i mainly fail to understand the colours in which they choose to put together but yeah it's about having colours at all too

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by Crookid, 31 October 2013 - 04:59 AM.

I have color rims on a lot of my vehicles and I bet they don't look tacky at all.

bj0b.jpg

True class means being ORIGINAL, while still making it appealing.

If everyone lived by your opinions, then styles would never change. You sir, are the tacky one as a result.
  • Chaos-Elite likes this

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Because it is a game and trying crazy things if fun.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:04 AM Edited by ar0ra7374, 31 October 2013 - 05:06 AM.

I have color rims on a lot of my vehicles and I bet they don't look tacky at all.

bj0b.jpg

If everyone lived by your opinions, then styles would never change. You sir, are the tacky one as a result.

I'm sorry but you have just spoke out your arse! Let me know when Audi or Mercedes bring a car out with coloured rims to buy and have a slogan saying "True class means being ORIGINAL, while still making it appealing"

Edit: your car looks sh*t pal

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

U mad bro?

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
You see, these colours are all very suitable and look genuine.

It's far from being pea green rims on a pink car.

Not bad, but it go the not too matchy matchy route and equip my cars with complimenting colors on the rims.

I do like that rust color you are sporting. Nice eye indeed.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

bj0b.jpg

No offense pal but that actually looks awful.

But hey, you like it so everything's all gravy. Your opinion of your own cars is what matters most.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

I have color rims on a lot of my vehicles and I bet they don't look tacky at all.bj0b.jpg

I'm sorry but you have just spoke out your arse! Let me know when Audi or Mercedes bring a car out with coloured rims to buy and have a slogan saying "True class means being ORIGINAL, while still making it appealing"

You do know that you sound ass backwards right? Try to follow along here.

I am talking about style in general and just because a car company doesn't release intense color customization or modifications, doesn't mean they are not trendy, popular, or stylish.

Some examples in real life related to cars:
Custom kits, skirts and spoilers. (BMW releasing their lower models with M kits comes to mind)
Matte or Carbon Fiber wraps for vehicles (which a lot of expensive car owners sport)
Lambos or Ferraris releasing wild, candy paint colors on their vehicles. That's right, Lamborghini has a stock lime green.

These all were not available previously. Oh, and if you ever get out of the sticks, you'll get to see some sick cars with colored rims. I live in NYC. Just saw a orange lambo with orange rims at STK. Also, my boy had a white E class with white 20 inch rims.

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by Ginobili137, 31 October 2013 - 05:14 AM.

Because it makes your car look unique. You might think your car without colored wheels looks classy, but it just looks boring. This is not real life and I think most people like to stand out in the game. 

@crookid don't listen to them, your car looks good

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

I have color rims on a lot of my vehicles and I bet they don't look tacky at all.bj0b.jpg

But hey, you like it so everything's all gravy. Your opinion of your own cars is what matters most.

Looks awful to you, as you state my taste is different.

And honestly, I'm reference to your first post here, I am known to actually have the best style in a large crew of friends who literally study clothing. And my girl agrees who is actually in the fashion industry.

Where our views are very subjective, I highly doubt what you think does not look good and I think does--actually doesn't.

:)

Alwintheboy
  • Alwintheboy

Too old to be a boy.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

Different taste different style, why bother ask people to change it? It's their "Personal" vehicles, not yours.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

I am talking about style in general and just because a car company doesn't release intense color customization or modifications, doesn't mean they are not trendy, popular, or stylish.

Custom kits, skirts and spoilers. (BMW releasing their lower models with M kits comes to mind)
Matte or Carbon Fiber wraps for vehicles (which a lot of expensive car owners sport)
Lambos or Ferraris releasing wild, candy paint colors on their vehicles. That's right, Lamborghini has a stock lime green.

These all were not available previously. Oh, and if you ever get out of the sticks, you'll get to see some sick cars with colored rims. I live in NYC. Just saw a orange lambo with orange rims at STK. Also, my boy had a white E class with white 20 inch rims.

I'm not on about kits, i'm on about wheels! and this oranage car with orange wheels, you seem to be saying that is good? I wouldn't agree at all. 

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Looks awful to you, as you state my taste is different.

And honestly, I'm reference to your first post here, I am known to actually have the best style in a large crew of friends who literally study clothing. And my girl agrees who is actually in the fashion industry.

Where our views are very subjective, I highly doubt what you think does not look good and I think does--actually doesn't.

:)

You may have style in clothing but in cars, well, you've already spoken lol :)

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

I'm not on about kits, i'm on about wheels! and this oranage car with orange wheels, you seem to be saying that is good? I wouldn't agree at all.

That was a response to your statement acting like colored rims, innovation, unique customization or obscure colors don't exist or come into style because Mercedes wouldn't release them.

I'm just doing my best at rebutting your point that really doesn't make much sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users