» «
Photo

Multiplayer online help. Windows live.

1 reply to this topic
ChanceSon
  • ChanceSon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by ChanceSon, 31 October 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Ok so. I have Gta IV and I have a social club account Plus a windows live account. I've linked the game and reinstalled + updated windows live. That's not the problem. I can't access the windows live in game. Pressing the home key does nothing. I've googled and searched. I log into the windows live outside of the game and that works. I can log in social club. I even try to press the "Live" button in game but all that pops up is updates, no log in. Is there a fix for this? Yes I have ONE modded thing but even restoring it to normal it still doesn't work. I'm on a laptop. Thank you for your time. I'm also using the patch 1.0.7.0

marmoo
  • marmoo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:24 AM Edited by marmoo, 31 October 2013 - 08:26 AM.

Are you using the most recent GFWL client? If you are using the same one that you may have downloaded years ago then i suggest uninstalling and reinstalling.

Also what OS are you using? If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 I understand that you may have to run it in compatibility mode. Not all users have had to so this but many have and it appears to fix the problem for most

Also Mods can cause a host of problems although I have yet to see one which stops GFWL working. Usually it just makes GTA IV go tits up. Even though you have removed the Mod, it might be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall game again just to be sure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users