Photo

Why is auto-aim better than free-aim?

51 replies to this topic
Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:08 AM Edited by Darkclox, 31 October 2013 - 02:11 AM.

I'm more a sniper player but I use shoggy as well. Auto-aim is better because of the danger of being killed by newbs. Idk why those guys cry about being killed by auto-aim. Plus if you're using auto-aim you need to be skilled in it, for example in a 1-on-1  then you and your opponent start to share bullets at the same time, you need to hit him in those spots that the bullet makes more dmg.

gtfo free-aim whiners.

The only thing that should be fixed about auto-aim is the fact that you auto-aim people inside a vehicle, I know that's unfair I've used it many times trying to kill bounty-hunters that are chasing me.

Auto-aim sessions are always full
All your friends plays in auto-aim sessions
Is the game default mechanic
You can enjoy more the game
You can kill those idiots that sucks in auto-aim and make them go back to their empty free-aim sessions
In auto-aim we have cookies
Also those players that quit to free-aim are those who sucked bad in auto-aim
Cry hard, try hard and w8 for rape free-aim fags

Auto-aim FTW, plus is the game default control so if you've a problem with it go whine in R*.

• SOHC_VTEC likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

lol shoggy

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

lol shoggy

The most OP weapon is the combat shoggy it has everything.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

I'm more a sniper player but I use shoggy as well. Auto-aim is better because of the danger of being killed by newbs. Idk why those guys cry about being killed by auto-aim. Plus if you're using auto-aim you need to be skilled in it, for example in a 1-on-1  then you and your opponent start to share bullets at the same time, you need to hit him in those spots that the bullet makes more dmg.

gtfo free-aim whiners.

yeah because pressing aim and then flick the right analog up a tad for headshots does take real skill and effort.

The only thing that should be fixed about auto-aim is the fact that you auto-aim people inside a vehicle, I know that's unfair I've used it many times trying to kill bounty-hunters that are chasing me.

Auto-aim FTW, plus is the game default control so if you've a problem with it go whine in R*.

Oh, but we are ...

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:13 AM

well now!

someones+mad+_0ba7ca0c02138d4654c3a5cba6

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

@kromix

Seems like you get killed a lot of times then you rage quit /:

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

@kromix

Lol how did you get to that conclusion ? Because i find AA to easy and predictable ? *shrugs*

Are you one of the many players that flees my free roam session because im superior in every way ? oh i forgot, you are on AA servers ...

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

You can kill those idiots that sucks in auto-aim and make them go back to their empty free-aim sessions

oh you edited your post ...This is funny ... How can anyone suck at auto aiming ? its not like you have to spend 15 minutes learning how to use it properly is it ? oh ... ... really ?

Darkclox
  • Darkclox

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

Superior in which way? Are you superior than me because you glitch and have chrome adders? Neh. I play the game its legit way, with auto-aim. 

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

I personally don't find auto-aim to be fun to play with or against. I think the first thing I did when I started playing GTA was that I changed the aiming system to free-aim, so I've had a month and a half to get used to it. To be fair, the shotgun IS my primary weapon, but it still takes some skill to shoot someone out of a car that's speeding towards you and get out of the way.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:55 AM

Majority of my friends still play with auto-aim...

Crying-black-man-o.gif

• Ninjambie likes this

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:56 AM

Who cares how you play your game? Another useless thread. I'm a free aimer, you prefer auto aim good for you. Just to let you know there is a reason 80% of the players use aim assist... it is EASIER... Try going 10 rounds in survival with free aim then come back here and give us your impressions.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

1v1 auto aim (with the same gun result in both guys killing each other.

1v1 free aim result in the best skilled shooter surviving.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:58 AM Edited by Chukkles, 31 October 2013 - 03:01 AM.

gtfo free-aim whiners.

You think free aimers are bad with auto aim, you do realise auto aim is like taking candy from a baby for free aimers.

If someone sucks at auto aim, they are not normally free aimers, they just suck.
A free aimer has to move his crosshairs everywhere, so tell me how he's going to have problems when he just has to click LT and move crosshairs up a bit? He's not, he's going to rape you with his lightning reflexes that can auto aim quicker than you can drop your mouth in amazement.

You got it all backwards man.
  • Longtonguehuey likes this

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

Superior in which way? Are you superior than me because you glitch and have chrome adders? Neh. I play the game its legit way, with auto-aim. 

lol, you assume a lot - and i guess its standard practise to just throw insults at people when you run out of arguments ... Ive made 1 constructive post in this thread and you failed to respond to that other than telling me who i am, well i kinda know that already. You are the OP of this thread i contributed with an opinion and you choose to go after me instead of debating the topic you started yourself ... I guess you expected everyone to come in here and pat you on the back ?

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:59 AM

I'd love to see a auto aim vs free aim session, even though its not possible, but just thinking about it makes me giggle.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

@kromix

Lol how did you get to that conclusion ? Because i find AA to easy and predictable ? *shrugs*
Are you one of the many players that flees my free roam session because im superior in every way ? oh i forgot, you are on AA servers ...

http://en.wikipedia....riority_complex

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

@kromix

Lol, you really dont want to psycho analyse me - trust me on that one ... wiki is nice though, you can probably learn a lot in there. But in case you missed it i was just returning an insult and not really trying to boost my own ego ...

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:05 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 31 October 2013 - 03:07 AM.

I go to a IRL gun range for free aim.
Who's superior now?

Cause I find controllers to be too predictable...

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

*shrugs*

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

I go to a IRL gun range for free aim.
Who's superior now?

Cause I find controllers to be too predictable...

Thats nice, real guns are more fun as well ...

FlyThai
  • FlyThai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

Grow the f*ck up and stop letting the game do all the work for you.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

I don't see the point in handicapping ones self just to do it, like playing games on very hard when there is little to no reward but to each their own, all of my friends play on AA so i might as well leave it on, it saved my ass a few times too

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Handicapping yourself is not the point. Point is that AA takes out any and all motor skills in regards to gunfights, thats not fun for anyone - except those that dont like guns in a game in the first place ... Think about it : if i would own your arse in a FA session, what do you think i would do in a AA session ... i promise that wont be fun for you, at least i can miss in a FA session ...

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

I don't see the point in handicapping ones self just to do it, like playing games on very hard when there is little to no reward but to each their own, all of my friends play on AA so i might as well leave it on, it saved my ass a few times too

SOME may do it just so they can talk about it around places like this thinking they going to get some recognition for their l33t feat of superiority.

But I bet the ones that talk down on aa mode probably isn't even that good on fa.

Because ask any real competitive fps player and they will tell you aiming is not NEARLY as important as positioning. Especially on gta, doesn't matter how l33t you are at free aim, once your position is compromised, game over.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Handicapping yourself is not the point. Point is that AA takes out any and all motor skills in regards to gunfights, thats not fun for anyone - except those that dont like guns in a game in the first place ... Think about it : if i would own your arse in a FA session, what do you think i would do in a AA session ... i promise that wont be fun for you, at least i can miss in a FA session ...

Lol

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

Auto-aim is the best! It's #1!

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

SOME may do it just so they can talk about it around places like this thinking they going to get some recognition for their l33t feat of superiority.

But I bet the ones that talk down on aa mode probably isn't even that good on fa.

Because ask any real competitive fps player and they will tell you aiming is not NEARLY as important as positioning. Especially on gta, doesn't matter how l33t you are at free aim, once your position is compromised, game over.

You seem to be insecure of yourself and feel threatened when people shows confidence in themselves, thats not healthy mate. Besides its not about being elite, its about having fun - and AA absolutely kills that in a GTA gunfight ... I dont care if you can beat me, thats not the point - but i want to have fun when you do it ...

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by SOHC_VTEC, 31 October 2013 - 03:25 AM.

You seem to be insecure of yourself and feel threatened when people shows confidence in themselves, thats not healthy mate. Besides its not about being elite, its about having fun - and AA absolutely kills that in a GTA gunfight ... I dont care if you can beat me, thats not the point - but i want to have fun when you do it ...
Oh yes please show us how to have fun your way because we are all inferior to you.

http://socialclub.ro...taonline/career

Fkin 1.5 kdr...

Lol I like your strength stat. Take damage much?

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Oh yes please show us how to have fun your way because we are all inferior to you.

http://socialclub.ro...taonline/career

Fkin 1.5 kdr...

Lol I like your strength stat. Take damage much?

You are rambling, whats your point and how is it relevant to the discussion ? Can you read ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users