Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you even care if you got banned? (for any reason)

67 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

I am just curious if any of you would lose any sleep over a banning in this game (Not neccesarily for glitching, just for anything).

I personally think that this is part of the reason there is so much glitching, hacking, and generally scandalous behavior going on - The game has been released in a form that I would describe as total garbage, and the future is not looking good. How can anyone expect people to follow the terms of service and respect the game when it is in this state?

Personally, if I was banned right now for any reason, I don't think I would even care or think twice about it. What about you?

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

If they ban me in GTAO.. I would be pissed...... but I would start again and search for some hardcore hacks for it, I'd even PAY for hacks.

I'd f*ck it up for good!

BTW I just glitched $5 million. Not much.

• i think i ponyy likes this

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Legendstig, 31 October 2013 - 01:26 AM.

Nope i wouldn't care about two of my accounts.

But my third is my legit account........id stop playing if that got banned as it is fully LEGIT.

Edit. (Dodgy accounts)
I'd never have issue of having money etc in this game even if they banned and patched game. Coz there is always new hacks.....

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

If they ban me in GTAO.. I would be pissed...... but I would start again and search for some hardcore hacks for it, I'd even PAY for hacks.

I'd f*ck it up for good!

Reported. :)

• theadmiral likes this

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

But my third is my legit account........id stop playing if that got banned as it is fully LEGIT.

Edit. (Dodgy accounts)
I'd never have issue of having money etc in this game even if they banned and patched game. Coz there is always new hacks.....

Question: 

if they find out that you were glitching, would they ban all your accounts?

thanks for answers in advance.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Edit. (Dodgy accounts)

Question: 

That has been covered in many other topics ad nauseum and no one knows the answer, but most likely, no. I'd rather not make this about if or when you will get banned, just about "If you would care if you get banned", please.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I'd f*ck it up for good!

Reported. :)

Reported?

What's wrong?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Dan Houser just contacted me. He said he'll be watching you.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by Legendstig, 31 October 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Edit. (Dodgy accounts)

Question: 

No doubt they would ban all your accounts (including legit) for glitching tbh.

And for hacking they tend to ban console id, rather than ps id. Either way both can be unbanned easily.

For my legit account I have a separate ps3 anyway. Impossible to get banned.

Edit.
If you want to be extra safe find some1 to send you money, and take pic of transaction log. That way your hundred percent guaranteed not to get banned.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

as a level 132 with over 10 days of game play (ie 240+ hrs) yes i would be angry.

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I would go back to playing luigis mansion.

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

Oh that's ok.

I just farted and it's smelling like pure sh*t in my room right now... I think I'm gonna vomit here... holy f*ck that is some sick smell.....

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

My current motto is , glitching till you get banned

I dont give a flying f*ck if they ban me: But till I get the point, I use every single way in this broken game for abuse

Manduh
  • Manduh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Well, i just believe that the game will be heavily improved  (Reason why i do not hack the sh*t out of my ps3 and make it a pirate console) and i would like to see the future of GTA:O.

• Canucks555 likes this

Ego Deflator
  • Ego Deflator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Oh that's ok.

I just farted and it's smelling like pure sh*t in my room right now... I think I'm gonna vomit here... holy f*ck that is some sick smell.....

THAT'S why it smells like lotion and latex in here!

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:45 AM Edited by Hootytooty, 31 October 2013 - 01:46 AM.

If they released a well-made cops n crooks mode, a good content creator for races and pvps, and a decent number of heists and other set-piece online missions, and THEN banned me/deleted my character, I'd be fuming.

But as the game is now, and given that it's almost certain to remain a complete mess, no, I wouldn't care at all. PS4 out in a month, but GTAO will be lucky to last another fortnight.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

If they released a well-made cops n crooks mode, a good content creator for races and pvps, and a decent number of heists and other set-piece online missions, and THEN banned me/deleted my character, I'd be fuming.

But as the game is now, and given that it's almost certain to remain a complete mess, no, I wouldn't care at all. PS4 out in a month, but GTAO will be lucky to last another fortnight.

I agree with you. As it stands, it is hard to even muster the resolve to play the game. I've just been logging in to let people duplicate my cars for free and not really doing anything else.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Yeah i would be pissed off! I'm having fun regardless of how i do it.  If they wan't to reset then so be it, i wont cry about that.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

i havent cheated so i dont have to worry bout it :) feels good man

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Tbh i dont really care, as much as i get pissed though, this is just a game and i wont losr any sleep for it, i own a duped franks bufallo that i got from someone and if they want to ban me then go for it.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Owning a Franklin buffalo is my one transgression as well. I don't see them banning for that or anything else though.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Owning a Franklin buffalo is my one transgression as well. I don't see them banning for that or anything else though.

Really ? Because the way i see it, the bufallo can be owned by using mods right ? So i thought they would want to wipe all the things related to that.

I did the lsc glitch too for 400k+ though so they could ban me from that as well, i just couldnt care less when they cut the job payout in half when i'm broke so yeah ban me.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:09 AM Edited by Legendstig, 31 October 2013 - 02:10 AM.

Really ? Because the way i see it, the bufallo can be owned by using mods right ? So i thought they would want to wipe all the things related to that.

I did the lsc glitch too for 400k+ though so they could ban me from that as well, i just couldnt care less when they cut the job payout in half when i'm broke so yeah ban me.
I don't know with that, what people are failing to realise. Is that to get the single player vehicles onto online, a modded ps3 is required. So that would be an easy way for R* to ban hackers. I think its more risky than other stuff for sure....

Edit.
I realise people are then duping what the hackers brought to online. But to get it initially onto online a modded console is required.

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Not really, i just wanted everything back that i lost from my previous characters. I love this game and have a lot of fun with it but, they want you to grind missions to make money and they take away your ability to replay the missions, again they want you to grind missions to make money and the missions you can replay they cut the pay offs in half. Why? Because they supposedly want you to buy rockstar cash that they havent opened for us yet, and for all your troubles they offer a stimulous package that they wont give out. Yeah i wont hate being banned lol

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

I don't see Rockstar giving the game any respect, and by extension the players, so no, not really.

At this point you may as well get what you can out of a dying game before the next gen and better games come. It's Xmas after all! (screw Halloween).

At first when there are no police it's fun doing whatever you want, then it becomes boring since...you can do whatever you want. Then you start to even resent that there are no cops because then things would get better since no one respects anything or anyone. No progress can be made.

A ban wouldn't really bother me if it was for a reason. If it were a mistake I might send an email or something if I could remember and find the time at some point in the future.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

I don't know with that, what people are failing to realise. Is that to get the single player vehicles onto online, a modded ps3 is required. So that would be an easy way for R* to ban hackers. I think its more risky than other stuff for sure....

Edit.
I realise people are then duping what the hackers brought to online. But to get it initially onto online a modded console is required.

The way it is got online is by someone doing the mod on a hacked xbox/ps3 and then handing that file to somone who is online with a normal console and then it is stored in that garage and then duped.  These original hackers will never be found and the guys who got the vehicles into the game in the first place will never be found either.

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

I don't see Rockstar giving the game any respect, and by extension the players, so no, not really.

Same here.

By the time they even got around to banning me, I'd have moved on to something else anyway.

Not that I'm a bad sport or anything, in fact I am very nice to other players. But if they banned me I wouldn't care, since they screwed up this game so badly.

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

Edit.

Thats what i thought, the bufallo is aquired from a modded console, that could affect other ps3 who got the duped cars. Well if they decided to ban the consoles for the duped cars then im gonna sell the buffy, they can bany character but not my console lol

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

No one cares. G it up.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

as a level 132 with over 10 days of game play (ie 240+ hrs) yes i would be angry.

This sums it up for me. Level 92. 6 days of gameplay. I would be beyond pissed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users