Photo

Mysterious Sentinel XS?

143 replies to this topic
SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Recently, been Bmx'n with my friend in an empty server. We always keep getting attacked by a guy with an uzi in a Black Sentinel XS,

I am not sure why, but it's only been happening today. Just as i was typing this my friend stole a bmx off a baller and we got attacked by it.

Has anyone else encountered this? It is really weird.

• JustinFudge likes this

RapstarGames
  • RapstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I did see him a few times, first it though it was a special delivery car for Simeon . But turnout that he crash in to you and than flee.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I did see him a few times, first it though it was a special delivery car for Simeon . But turnout that he crash in to you and than flee.

He just gets out and shoot the sh*t out of me or my friend depending who messed about. Is this feature new? I never encounted it before.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Another player or NPC?

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Another player or NPC?

NPC, only me and my other friend in the server, its gone dead, so we pulled out bmx's and sometimes caused a bit oh mayhem. Then, Bam get smashed off by a Sentinel XS (Always this car) and shot at.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Never seen this.. were y'all close to any crates by chance? Perhaps it's just a random event to keep you on your toes.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:46 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 31 October 2013 - 12:47 AM.

The Sentinel driver appears whenever I complete a mission or activity. We have an ongoing grudge match...he's a pimply faced NPC with a rare car....Xs or Coupe convertible. I kill him every time I see him and steal his car. He's hit and run killed me 3 times and shot at me multiple times.

Poop Prowler
  • Poop Prowler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

I see it a lot actually, when i'm actually playing.

When I see him, he's just been driving in circles really fast, and after a certain amount of times, if I don't follow him, he disappears. I did manage to kill him and steal it, really nothing special about it. I just thought it was weird too.

I know it's not new, because I haven't played for at least a week and I know I've seen him driving around really fast.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

Never seen this.. were y'all close to any crates by chance? Perhaps it's just a random event to keep you on your toes.

Nope, Also maybe, its whenever i killed an npc randomly or destroyed something which doesn't belong to a real player.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by D_Marco, 31 October 2013 - 12:56 AM.

You know for a second I thought I was a little schizophrenic when this was happening to me. I'd complete a mission and instantly have this random guy try to run me over (with success a few times). I'm yet to see his face but he has shot at me once from his car

Theory; The sentinel was a very well known Mafia Car in previous GTA's. Maybe the missions you do, lead to disturbing this mysterious mafia and they send someone to whack you?

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:57 AM Edited by qop, 31 October 2013 - 12:58 AM.

Woops read thread wrong haha,

• GR Choke likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:00 AM

I've seen him a few times. Dread lock black guy toting an Uzi in a black XS shooting sh*t up and then peeling off like a hit and run? Yep that's him.

I killed him and stole his ride after he gunned one of my crew members down. This was in Rockford, a few blocks from Michael's home.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

It's OG Loc.

• JustinFudge likes this

Rushandidan
  • Rushandidan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

after every mission from martin it happens to me

FRA1Z3R
  • FRA1Z3R

Made in the '80s

• Members
  • United-States

That's really weird, every time I am done with a mission or gang attack there is a Black car that barrels down the road where I spawn, hitting and nearly killing me a few times. My car usually spawns across the road from where I do, and I always make a break for my car, then bam! Hit by an NPC's black car. Although I have never paid attention to what kind of car it was, I did notice it was always black.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Recently, been Bmx'n with my friend in an empty server. We always keep getting attacked by a guy with an uzi in a Black Sentinel XS,

I am not sure why, but it's only been happening today. Just as i was typing this my friend stole a bmx off a baller and we got attacked by it.

Nope.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

You know for a second I thought I was a little schizophrenic when this was happening to me. I'd complete a mission and instantly have this random guy try to run me over (with success a few times). I'm yet to see his face but he has shot at me once from his car

Theory; The sentinel was a very well known Mafia Car in previous GTA's. Maybe the missions you do, lead to disturbing this mysterious mafia and they send someone to whack you?

Hmm, maybe its after you do a certain mission? I haven't done any missions today, just mainly free-roam and like i said, first encounter. Only noticed when i got smashed off my bmx. My friend was like what the? Then the guy just starts shooting me when i am on the ground.

I've seen him a few times. Dread lock black guy toting an Uzi in a black XS shooting sh*t up and then peeling off like a hit and run? Yep that's him.

I killed him and stole his ride after he gunned one of my crew members down. This was in Rockford, a few blocks from Michael's home.

It varies on the clothing of the person, mine was always a smart dressed oldish man, for the first few, then someone in dread locks. Not sure how its triggered but I seen it mainly around Grove street than anywhere else.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Nope.

Thanks for the info ;D Very helpful <3

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

next time you get him, take a picture

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by vince91, 31 October 2013 - 01:10 AM.

i've seen that twice just outside the LSC in sandy shores. raced past me bumping my car and nearly drove me over once at insane speed when i was calling the mechanic

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by SpecialDribbler, 31 October 2013 - 01:12 AM.

i've seen that twice just outside the LSC in sandy shores. raced past me bumping my car and nearly drove me over once at insane speed when i was calling the mechanic

I am un-aware of what the actual trigger can be. I know its nothing to do with harassing players, Maybe it's kind of like the "Npc Bounty" events, you f*ck about with NPC's they will get back at you.

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

I've had this guy run me over numerous times after completing a mission. Oddly though I've seen him whilst I've been driving around for a while, usually smashes into me for no reason

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

OMG im not crazy afterall, the guy didnt shoot me though, he always drove like a maniac and crash, oddly enough he often spawns when i was leaving my garage.

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:23 AM Edited by SpecialDribbler, 31 October 2013 - 01:23 AM.

OMG im not crazy afterall, the guy didnt shoot me though, he always drove like a maniac and crash, oddly enough he often spawns when i was leaving my garage.

Maybe we are all insane, a figment of our imagination. We think we are getting smashed  into or shot at, but it's an illusion.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:24 AM

Nope.

Thanks for the info ;D Very helpful <3

No problem!

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

I didn't expect people would find this out but.....

be ready for it........

you won't believe it.......

but that is......

KENJI from GTA III

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

VIDEO_Di_Matteo_Fin_358121a.jpg

Kenji, is that you?

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by TreFacTor, 31 October 2013 - 01:52 AM.

DKRVn.jpg

Make sure your settings are set to respwan a last location.

Go into a store not connected to a service station

Rob it

Shoot the clerk

press start-xbox game store- A...wait a few seconds press B

Run out of the store and hop into your car and look for the black Sentinel....hardly ever fails

• Orrangejuice likes this

BlaineCountyHooker
  • BlaineCountyHooker

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

http://rsg.ms/1f4Yu6h

Make sure your settings are set to respwan a last location.

Go into a store not connected to a service station

Rob it

Shoot the clerk

press start-xbox game store- A...wait a few seconds press B

Run out of the store and hop into your car and look for the black Sentinel....hardly ever fails

worked for me.. This sh*t is weird

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

Those clerks always looked like triads to be fair. I've stuck up all the stores and sometimes notice another guy in the store with me, triad looking dude. He's actually tried to kill me before.

The Uzi he uses is also an indicator they're a triad clique.

Come to think of it, who remembers the San Fierro triads from San Andreas? Wu Zi Mu!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users