• None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Free aim is dead, its official.

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Because I didn't know you could change it... and even if I did I wouldn't. Honestly when I'm in free mode with my friends and some asshole comes out of nowhere to try and kill me I just want to hit the left trigger shoot him and be on my merry way. I don't want to waste my time actually aiming... I got sh*t to do.

What is your ps3 name so I can hunt you down relentlessly.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by Kromix, 30 October 2013 - 11:36 PM.

pathetic ...

whats next - Auto drive ? auto walking ? auto complete the game for me and give me trophy ?

oh but im a pc gamer and i cant aim - how did you learn to aim with kb & mouse ?

Its a game, its supposed to be played ... not make you look like a winner every time you drop your joypad on the floor ....

• StupidAssHeadAss likes this

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by MrMonkish, 30 October 2013 - 11:34 PM.

I use it. Why?

Because it is there.

You use it. Why?

Because it is there and you are a pussy.

Fixed :)

And I care about your ass why?

Oh that's right, I don't.

You don't use it why?  Because you want to pretend to be a badass.

Fixed.

• GrndZero likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 30 October 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Because it is the default mechanic built into the game and it makes the game far more fun. It is GTA and about fun, not a stupid free-aim peeing contest.

Auto-aim is one of the best things about GTA. Accept it.
  • GrndZero likes this

IcePwrd
  • IcePwrd

Things n' stuff

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I grew up with PC gaming so I suck aiming with anything that's not a mouse.

Then learn it ffs - what is the problem ? you cant be no 1 at everything but you can at least try and compete

Well personally the only console game I play is GTA V, so practicing free-aim would be a complete waste of time
  • Xyn, KingPancakes and Kahkenbols like this

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

So the conclusion is that people using auto aim are pussies.

and "LosKnightsTemplar" you got something twisted here. "Has done nothing but moan"? I've made like 5 posts on this forum, one was saying f*ck rockstar because my characters got deleted, the rest is in this topic. But we understand you're just another pussy using auto aim. Free aim is too hard for you buhu :( :(

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

and "LosKnightsTemplar" you got something twisted here. "Has done nothing but moan"? I've made like 5 posts on this forum, one was saying f*ck rockstar because my characters got deleted, the rest is in this topic. But we understand you're just another pussy using auto aim. Free aim is too hard for you buhu :( :(

Sounds like you are mad.

Who cares what you think honestly.  Boo-hoo I have to make a post about people who I THINK are inferior to me in a VIDEO GAME. 

Yeah, you are quite the man here.  

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Because it is the default mechanic built into the game and it makes the game far more fun...

Pfffffttt... worst excuse ever.

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Blame R* for not setting free aim as a default choice and besides I'm not going to make my online experience difficult to please anyone. Also from what I've heard Free aim lobbies are a ghost town, why would I isolate myself from the rest of the online community to please a minority of hardcore(wannabe) free aim players?

And to answer your question I use traditional aim because I can, it's the default settings and I'm not changing it. Just because you don't like auto aim doesn't make it a sin, tolerate it and move on.

(P.s free aim is overrated and this thread proves it lol.)

• GrndZero likes this

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

My brain is dead, its official.

Fixed

• TheIllaDopest likes this

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

using free aim in gta is like making a chick with fake tits keep her shirt on. 

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Because it is the default mechanic built into the game and it makes the game far more fun. It is GTA and about fun, not a stupid free-aim peeing contest.

bah hahahaha.... what the f*ck do you do in life? The easy road I bet. You sound so god damn lazy.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

This planet is definately to small for me ...

oh yeah and btw .... pathetic ...

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Honestly until I read this thread and another, had no idea that hey separated lobby's by free aim and auto aim. Must've been somthing I was told and didn't pay attention to.

Sorry to say but I love auto aim and no you can't just hold it and hit everything and or play with your eyes closed. The enemies still take cover and there's a range for locking on too. And like someone already said, even an aim assist in COD and BF. So not totally free aim either. After playing those games for so long, I don't mind the lock on auto aiming of gtaIV and gtav. It's a nice change of pace and I've become pretty damn good with it too.

Not to mention too tho, that most of the kills I've made in free roam, are sniper kills, COMPLETELY free aim there.

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Reading the auto aim replies is just so funny :D At least you're all acknowledging that you're worthless lol

InsiDiouSuspect91
  • InsiDiouSuspect91

Infinite gaming

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

How can it be that 80% of people on this forum all can agree they like to play free aim, but there are dead lobbies and playlist. Seems like some people are not telling the truth, or it could be the sh*tty matchmaking. Ill put my money on the latter. As for aiming yes free aim does take more skill and I like free aiming in this game far better than GTA IV (Max Payne 3 had the aiming down right so I got better at free aiming). However, I can totally understand people who want to have fun and auto-aim, so I can't understand why people criticize others for playing GTA the way they want. F*ck it let them, they paid money for it so be it. 

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Who gives a f*ck you wanker? If you are in free aim then so is everyone else numbnuts. Why does it matter to you what people do when you don't even see anyone using auto aim? So stop your whining and go back to your free aim ghost town and stfu.
  • LosKnightsTemplar and PIOCapacitor like this

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:46 PM

The conclussion is nobody tends to care about the moaning & ranting you do as evidently seen in this topic. I paid my £40 I'll do what I like It's as simple as that...

I haven't got anything twisted, people can openly see your comments on this thread & the other you commented on and I'm sure they'll form their own opinion as to whether you do nothing but moan or not but the evidence is there for all of us to see.

Please toddle along back to your free-aim server, get some tissues on your way there, you're the only one crying about this... My signature is now dedicated to you & you only....

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:48 PM Edited by Kromix, 30 October 2013 - 11:49 PM.

If you are in free aim then so is everyone else numbnuts. Why does it matter to you what people do when you don't even see anyone using auto aim? So stop your whining and go back to your free aim ghost town and stfu.

Free aim is not a ghost town, i personally dont have problems finding people. But after every mission/job i get chucked in together with AA players ... its about player attitude, everything gets dumbed down to pokemon standards and its just pathetic to watch ... And i repeat - why would anyone find it fun to fire a gun if you dont get to aim yourself ? ... unless they are blind or disabled ...

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

The conclussion is nobody tends to care about the moaning & ranting you do as evidently seen in this topic. I paid my £40 I'll do what I like It's as simple as that...

I haven't got anything twisted, people can openly see your comments on this thread & the other you commented on and I'm sure they'll form their own opinion as to whether you do nothing but moan or not but the evidence is there for all of us to see.

Please toddle along back to your free-aim server, get some tissues on your way there, you're the only one crying about this... My signature is now dedicated to you & you only....

Like I said you at least acknowledge that you are worthless :D

Hate to break it to you buddy, but you got it all twisted :) "Now go back to your auto aim session and get some skilled kills ok"

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 31 October 2013 - 12:07 AM.

This is just another lame free-aim spam thread. Disregard these aiming purist maggots and proceed to enjoy maximum GTA auto-aim fun.

And yeah... the heavy sniper is one of my favorite guns and I own people with it. Free-aim there.

You free-aim toolshed masters need to suck it up and learn to get good at the game's built in mechanic. Maybe it is your fault you can't adapt.

Shut up and go play a PC game with a mouse.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Auto-aim: For people who are dumb to look in the options, glitchers, griefers, casuals, kids, assholes
Free Aim: For people who like to play, pros, griefers, assholes

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

However, I can totally understand people who want to have fun and auto-aim,  

That´s the part I can´t understand.

These two words in a sentence just don´t stick

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

I use it because its not what this game is all about, you want to show off your free aim skills on a console controller go right ahead. I prefer to do my free aiming on a mouse/keyboard. After 15 years of counter-strike, nothing else compares in competitive free aim.

So you go right ahead, king of free aim on gta. Fk I'm so envious!!!
  • Xyn and KingPancakes like this

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

Because nobody plays in Free aim lobbies.

LIes. I've been free aim since day 0 and have done tons of races, deathmatches and always find full free roam rooms. Been even more fun since I showed my friends they dont have to play on that BS and brought them to the REAL GTA.

Because I didn't know you could change it... and even if I did I wouldn't. Honestly when I'm in free mode with my friends and some asshole comes out of nowhere to try and kill me I just want to hit the left trigger shoot him and be on my merry way. I don't want to waste my time actually aiming... I got sh*t to do.

Thats a very elaborate way of saying you cant aim.. Why not just say it instead of putting a bow on?

couse im a pc gamer and free aiming with the controller is liker trying to find a mermaids vagina

Youre not a PC gamer.. Or a real gamer for that matter.. You're just some 15 year old with a laptop, listening to lil wayne and miley cyrus through your ebay bought, counterfeit, chinese made Beats while you play thinking youre a thug from the burbs and saying you pc game "hardcore" to impress your hipster friendos who only play gameboy. I game on both PC and console and have deadly aim on both.. I play in free-aim AND run missions on Hard. To make any excuse not to, other than openly admitting you honestly suck at aiming, is a blatant lie and you'll burn for it. "Its the controllers fault" No, its your hands. :rampage: 

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

This is just anothet lame free-aim spam thread. Disregard these aiming purist maggots and proceed to enjoy maximum GTA auto-aim fun.

And yeah... the heavy sniper is one of my favorite guns and I own people with it. Free-aim there.

You free-aim toolshed masters need to suck it up and learn to get good at the game's built in mechanic. Maybe it is your fault you can't adapt.

Shut up and go play a PC game with a mouse.

We've seen a lot of this, "maximum fun".

What fun exactly are we free aimers missing? The fun where the auto aim locks on a character where we have to actually move it there ourselves?

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

It's GTA.

Who cares.

It's not an FPS.

Don't treat it like one.

And stop being such a tryhard.

K cool, you can aim without auto-locking, good on you!

• Scoobroid and Lazysunday88 like this

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Like I said you at least acknowledge that you are worthless :D

Hate to break it to you buddy, but you got it all twisted :) "Now go back to your auto aim session and get some skilled kills ok"

You didn't once mention me being worthless in any of your previous posts, you're making things up as you go a long little boy.

I'll go back to my auto aim session, atleast I'll be enjoying myself not moaning on an internet forum about the options available.

Puts your life into perspective when you're moaning about an aiming system for a video game hahahaha, little, little boy...

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by Kromix, 31 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Learn to get good? - thats the whole friggin point, there is nothing to learn. playing this game in AA makes it a kids game that my 6 year old would be able to complete - ITS TO EASY capiche ? no challenge ... no gameplay ... no skill involved ... to predictable ... I never fail in AA, i hit you square in the brick every friggin time ... but i miss sometimes in free aim, that makes it fun and unpredictable ... And no, it really doesnt take all that much skill to aim with a controller - you guys are just being pathetic about it ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users