Photo

Why do you use assisted/auto aim?

656 replies to this topic
Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

Is it because you suck too much dick to be able to aim for yourself? Why anyone uses auto aim is beyond me, I really don't get why Rockstar even put it out there. Why didn't they just make it only free aim so everybody plays on the same conditions?

How hard is it to beat a survival with auto aim? How hard is it to get 500 headshots with auto aim? Yet you still get the awards, tattoos and what not for doing it.

So I want the auto aim dickheads to tell me WHY are you using auto aim?

• ?!=+_-, xxRichter, GambleGamble and 1 other like this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Is someone killing you a lot with auto aim? Is that why you're so angry about it? I'm not even trying to be sarcastic either btw. I seriously would like to know.
  • Tabula Rasa, OurJud, abfirstr8 and 3 others like this

STEADYSERG
  • STEADYSERG

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

Because i can thats y
  • The Tenth likes this

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Is it because you suck too much dick to be able to aim for yourself? Why anyone uses auto aim is beyond me, I really don't get why Rockstar even put it out there. Why didn't they just make it only free aim so everybody plays on the same conditions?

How hard is it to beat a survival with auto aim? How hard is it to get 500 headshots with auto aim? Yet you still get the awards, tattoos and what not for doing it.

Well put. Every other game uses free aim only for its multiplayer games. The 2 biggest shooters use free aim only, Battlefield and Call of Duty. Was Call of Duty not the most sold game before GTA V? 

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Perhaps they don't know how to change it? Nothing is said in game about it, the game doesn't tell you to pick your preferred aiming mode when you start it. Instead people have to find it in the options. I played the story mode not knowing I could change it until someone told me, so now I am playing it over again in free aim.
  • UchihaRingo likes this

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Because some people aren't very good at aiming, and simply play less than you, so they find auto aim more enjoyable.

I personally dislike it, as it feels very unnatural to me, but I have friends that use it, and who am I to say he is playing the wrong way?

I can definitely see some primarily PC players using auto aim, as it may seem particularly hard for them, after using M+KB.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

To piss off dickheads like you.

• Dave_TE, Xyn, adoreonerr and 9 others like this

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Is someone killing you a lot with auto aim? Is that why you're so angry about it? I'm not even trying to be sarcastic either btw. I seriously would like to know.

You know what annoys me about auto aim... I can get a head shot faster with free aim. And I am forced to use auto-aim. free world is one thing, but in death match wtf is that newb sh*t!

• ChainFire likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Lazy?
Impatient?
Unskilled?
Apathetic?

Take your pick
  • xxRichter likes this

FeaRx
  • FeaRx

Trick

• Members

My guess is that they wanted to appeal to everyone and not just a select group of people. That being said, why do you care so much? If auto aim annoys you, simply turn on free aim, get matched with free aim players and move on with your life.

• Magick, ROADSIDE_BUM, MaverickNJD and 2 others like this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Well put. Every other game uses free aim only for its multiplayer games. The 2 biggest shooters use free aim only, Battlefield and Call of Duty. Was Call of Duty not the most sold game before GTA V? 

Call of Duty actually has a lot of aim assist. Not lock on level, but it isn't free aim at all.
  • darkwar854 likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Lazy?
Impatient?
Unskilled?
Apathetic?

Take your pick

enjoys it more

doesn't care what others think.  especially children.

all of the above.

• GTAVTheHeat, lannydee, OurJud and 3 others like this

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Because nobody plays in Free aim lobbies.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:16 PM

Because...

28875466.jpg

• BlackDART3824 and StockPoop like this

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

How would they be able to kill me with auto aim if I play on free aim? I've never touched auto aim and I never will, it's for fags. It's just retarded and pathetic to use auto aim even if you suck at free aiming.

So the answer is no, there is no one killing me with auto aim.

• Cameron likes this

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

I grew up with PC gaming so I suck aiming with anything that's not a mouse.

• Xyn, GTAfattyjuice and medodido like this

drakner1
  • drakner1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Like anything, the first time you use something you will suck, do it a couple times and you get better. A skill is learned through practice, and I bet the majority of people that play GTA V play it a f*cking lot. I mean controllers have been around since Golden Eye 64... I played CS on a comp and ya it was tricky playing Call of Duty on PS3 at first, but after a short while I got good. And now I own bitch newbs and I play often, but not that often. Work more than full time, live a social life with outdoor activities. So man up, challenge yourself for once, stop letting people do things for you. Kids let people do things for them, it's called being dependent. You are dependent on auto-aim, like a baby needs its mom's teet. So start being independent and aim for yourself.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

Because...

28875466.jpg

I don't think that is how you use bad luck brian meme lol

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

I use it. Why?

Because it is there.

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Like anything, the first time you use something you will suck, do it a couple times and you get better. A skill is learned through practice, and I bet the majority of people that play GTA V play it a f*cking lot. I mean controllers have been around since Golden Eye 64... I played CS on a comp and ya it was tricky playing Call of Duty on PS3 at first, but after a short while I got good. And now I own bitch newbs and I play often, but not that often. Work more than full time, live a social life with outdoor activities. So man up, challenge yourself for once, stop letting people do things for you. Kids let people do things for them, it's called being dependent. You are dependent on auto-aim, like a baby needs its mom's teet. So start being independent and aim for yourself.

Word. Auto aim is like this click > shoot > kill. You don't even have to do anything you could play with your eyes closed, it's just gay as f*ck.

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I play in free aim lobbies because I actually like to drive my cars around without being locked on and insta killed.
  • GambleGamble, who-dat and Monkey Toes like this

Masher8559
  • Masher8559

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Couple of reasons... 1) Free aim is far less populated. 2) as a PC gamer i find using the controller awkward. The only game i play on console is GTA, so yes i probably suck at free aim. Do i give a sh*t? f*ck no lol. 

Bonus that it annoys the sh*t out of idiots like the OP. 

• Xyn, The Tenth, Marcinguy and 2 others like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Word. Auto aim is like this click > shoot > kill. You don't even have to do anything you could play with your eyes closed, it's just gay as f*ck.

Lets see you upload a video of you beating survival with your eyes closed.  I dare ya.

• Scoobroid likes this

Rokbang
  • Rokbang

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

I use it. Why?

Because it is there.

You use it. Why?

Because it is there and you are a pussy.

Fixed :)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Sounds like somebody had a little too much incest last night... :evilgrin:

• tcfanatic, Xyn and Kouhia like this

LosKnightsTemplar
  • LosKnightsTemplar

Grand Master

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Because...

28875466.jpg

I don't think that is how you use bad luck brian meme lol

It's a abit of bad luck the OP is having.

Reading his posts he/she has done nothing but moan about Rockstar yet they still continue to play the game after stating in his first comment "f*ck Rock*, f*ck this game".

• Dubie81 likes this

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:25 PM Edited by Kromix, 30 October 2013 - 11:26 PM.

I grew up with PC gaming so I suck aiming with anything that's not a mouse.

Then learn it ffs - what is the problem ? you cant be no 1 at everything but you can at least try and compete

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Considering even battlefield leaves there an aim assist that you CAN´T get rid off even in Hardcore matches, this isn´t that bad.

At least here you don´t have to cope with these guys in the same game.

I get some people are not able to become good with free aim, so they go for assisted to be able to beat missions.

What I don´t get is how anyone can have fun getting involved in firefights with auto aim, because that´s why some say they use it "because I have more fun". I seriously doubt you can get fun from mashing two triggers.

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

couse im a pc gamer and free aiming with the controller is liker trying to find a mermaids vagina

• GrndZero, Axton, UchihaRingo and 1 other like this

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Because I didn't know you could change it... and even if I did I wouldn't. Honestly when I'm in free mode with my friends and some asshole comes out of nowhere to try and kill me I just want to hit the left trigger shoot him and be on my merry way. I don't want to waste my time actually aiming... I got sh*t to do.

• GrndZero, kemp_92, Miss Malevolent and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users