Photo

gamestop pre order

3 replies to this topic
Conorhockey2013
  • Conorhockey2013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

alright so cod ghosts comes out next week and my friend and I may be going to the midnight release. I'm going to pre order it this Friday with my phone number which has a account on it. I'm wondering if I go to the midnight release with him and one of his parents could they show there ID for me even though we have separate GameStop accounts. I would think they wouldn't care and would just take the money. We are both are under 17 so that's why im asking this.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

I'm an adult (well over 18) and these jokers ID me for anything I buy in there! I generally laugh at them when they do it. They give your ID more scrutiny than someone selling you alcohol! Totally ridiculous. I actually had one ask me for my credit card so they could verify my name on the card was the same as the one on my ID.

However, i'd imagine if any one adult is with you, you will be fine. I don't picture them saying "That isnt your parent!"

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

Later, losers.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

The law is they can't accept money from someone under 18 and they can't hand the game to someone under 18.

Your parents/guardians will need to be present to buy the game. Or just send a friend in with the cash who is over 18.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

The law is they can't accept money from someone under 18 and they can't hand the game to someone under 18.

Your parents/guardians will need to be present to buy the game. Or just send a friend in with the cash who is over 18.

That's your best bet. Works well with alcohol, too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users