Get a Monroe.

Cheaper than the ugly Stinger GT.

Not as ugly as your mum.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:35 AM

Anyone willing to dupe a working version of this car for me?

PSN - Emriin

F*cking. No.

Don't go through and bump week old threads.

post-28026-Breaking-Bad-deal-with-it-gif

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 03:39 AM

Anyone willing to dupe a working version of this car for me?

PSN - Emriin

F*cking. No.

Don't go through and bump week old threads.

post-28026-Breaking-Bad-deal-with-it-gif

But...he...

Fine, okay.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

Anyways, I wish the JB700 wasn't decommissioned, would have been fun using those spikes on players chasing after me; not to mention the mounted machine guns would be awesome.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:40 AM

The GT40 and Miura are nice cars in real life.

The Monroe is not, it is plain and probably has the least character of all the sports classics.

So what the JB700 has guns on it? It's still the best looking sports classic car, only the Z-type comes close.

• .Polar_Bear. and Monkey Toes like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Anyways, I wish the JB700 wasn't decommissioned, would have been fun using those spikes on players chasing after me; not to mention the mounted machine guns would be awesome.

Hell no.

It would be beyond broken.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hell no.

How so?  The machine guns would be fixed to the front, you'd have to align your car with the car you're chasing for it to be effective.  The spikes would only be effective against people directly behind you and the spikes disappear after a few seconds.  The weapons would never work in races(even GTA).

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

Hell no.

How so?  The machine guns would be fixed to the front, you'd have to align your car with the car you're chasing for it to be effective.  The spikes would only be effective against people directly behind you and the spikes disappear after a few seconds.  The weapons would never work in races(even GTA).

It's not hard to do either of those things.  Much easier than a drive-by because you don't have to multi-task driving and shooting.

Everyone would be driving one, trust me.

• damian001 likes this

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

Love the z-type as far as sports classics are concerned but the JB is a close second. Thinking of adding one to my garage when I get online next time.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:03 AM

I've got $657k.  I can either buy this or the Cheetah, and I think I'm going to go with the Cheetah.  

Of course, I would love to own this, but I don't want to just spend $657k.  

EMCondor
  • EMCondor

Oliver Queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:16 AM Edited by EMCondor, 13 November 2013 - 06:21 AM.

I bought the James Bond mobile. One of my favorite cars in the game. No other car makes me feel like 007.

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Hell no.

It's not hard to do either of those things.  Much easier than a drive-by because you don't have to multi-task driving and shooting.

Everyone would be driving one, trust me.

Eh I guess you're right, it'd be annoying if EVERYONE was driving around in the JB700...

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:29 AM

they really need it so that I can remove the guns. hate the guns on it. not hard to include an option in mod shop to remove guns. it is DECOMMISSIONED after all so just take off the guns. give me the real classic look please.

• Monkey Toes likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users