Reason niko wasn't seen in gta v? Extra theory

51 replies to this topic
YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Analysist, former theorist

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

hallo everyone whats up today we discuss niko not being seen in the new released game gta v. i think most prominent reason for him not being seen being him living in liberty city not los santos. the game is played out in los santos and even for bits of the game north yankton. if this makes any change many think maybe he was killed in a drug deal by notorious gangsters but i think it would have gone something like this. the gangsters come with guns and niko kills them when they die niko calls roman and sais "hey cousin i don't want to do this killing but it's my curse". so he never died but he also did not move to los santos. rumor sais that he's a bank robber living in north yankton but i can confirm that this is not true. hope you like my review i appreciate comments made towards me and even neutral criticism. next time ill be doing my piece on where gta vi will be. thanks

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

None of us know what the future holds for GTA. I, personally, don't want Niko to come back. My ending was the "Deal" ending, so I like to think that he took over the cab depot and is helping Mallorie raise Roman's kid. After the events of GTA IV, enough was enough. However, Rockstar can write what they want to write, so if Niko shows up again it'll disappoint me, but I can't do anything to stop it. As it stands there is no point in worrying yet. There is no announced storyline DLC with new characters, and it is unlikely there will be any.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

hallo everyone whats up today we discuss niko not being seen in the new released game gta v. i think most prominent reason for him not being seen being him living in liberty city not los santos. the game is played out in los santos and even for bits of the game north yankton. if this makes any change many think maybe he was killed in a drug deal by notorious gangsters but i think it would have gone something like this. the gangsters come with guns and niko kills them when they die niko calls roman and sais "hey cousin i don't want to do this killing but it's my curse". so he never died but he also did not move to los santos. rumor sais that he's a bank robber living in north yankton but i can confirm that this is not true. hope you like my review i appreciate comments made towards me and even neutral criticism. next time ill be doing my piece on where gta vi will be. thanks

I think he became a pro ice skater... Sorry i just thought we were throwing random crap about the place.. my bad

• Nick Testbranch likes this

VileClown
  • VileClown

Terrible In Terra-Belle

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

That theory made my balls retract into my stomach, and nearly vomit them out of my eyes. Niko's story is complete, he's done with crime, he got his revenge, let some new blood flow into GTA please.

• PlasmaFLOW likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Is it just me or did what he just say makes no f*cking sense?

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

because  michael hollick the voice actor didnt want to 

end of story

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Is it just me or did what he just say makes no f*cking sense?

Here is how I interpreted it: 

"Hello everyone. What's up? Today we'll be discussing Niko not being seen in the newly released game: Grand Theft Auto V. I think the most prominent reason for Niko's absense from GTA V was that he lives in Liberty City and not Los Santos. GTA V takes place in Los Santos, with some of the game taking place in a place called North Yankton, so Niko would not be there. If you want my theory on Niko's fate, I believe he was probably killed in a drug deal by notorious gangsters. Although the encounter probably would really have ended with Niko killing all of them and calling his cousin in despair saying "Cousin, I don't want to kill anymore, but it is my curse." So, I don't think Niko ever died, but he did not move to Los Santos. Rumors say he is a bank robber living in North Yankton, but I can confirm that isn't true. I hope you like my post, I appreciate replies and criticism. Join me next time when I discuss where GTA VI will take place." 

notch
  • notch

HIGH TECH REDNECK

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:43 PM Edited by notch, 30 October 2013 - 04:44 PM.

op joined 18hrs ago... /tread

Ermac
  • Ermac

oh sh*t it's Joe Budden

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

RU056%20-%20Dont%20Tread%20On%20Me-2.gif

OT: I don't wan't R* to bring back any protagonist from the past, seeing as they'd probably have them killed off to make the current trio look better.

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

So people that are members are regarded in ranking by their join date? Makes sense.

What if a chap forgot his password to an account he made way back in 2004, created a new account today... would you think of him as a god or a person with no right to free speech. Moron. 'Joined last year must be guru of the forums' :sui:

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

stop with your bs comments

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

because  michael hollick the voice actor didnt want to 

end of story

This.

Leafy Hollow
  • Leafy Hollow

Chief Marketing Officer for Trevor Phillip's Interprise

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by Leafy Hollow, 30 October 2013 - 05:27 PM.

Niko_Bellic_going_to_San_Andreas.jpg

Still wondering about this though.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Kifflom!, 30 October 2013 - 05:28 PM.

original.jpg

Still wondering about this though.

it doesnt say los santos though he might be somewhere in san andreas

probably would be san fierro or las venturas or a new city

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

Oh god please don't make a theory on GTA VI.

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

OT: I don't wan't R* to bring back any protagonist from the past, seeing as they'd probably have them killed off to make the current trio look better.

Screen-Shot-2013-07-16-at-9.36.34-AM.png

• 727gta likes this

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

I hate Niko anyways so his absence is good

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by Kifflom!, 30 October 2013 - 05:36 PM.

Screen-Shot-2013-07-16-at-9.36.34-AM.png

the Real Americans lol

TEOt8yX.png

dominik932500
  • dominik932500

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Maybe there will be something with Niko in the future, but I doubt it.

But still you can hear about him on some certain missions.

53Vov.jpg

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

$CASH OVERFLOW$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

god, what the op wrote makes no sense. i think the reason why niko didnt show up in V is simple...

1-he lives in LC.
2-niko's greatness would cast a shadow over franklin's boring character!

imagine michael, trevol and niko working together... now thats a trio, all have their story, all seasoned criminals!

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

god, what the op wrote makes no sense. i think the reason why niko didnt show up in V is simple...

1-he lives in LC.

imagine michael, trevol and niko working together... now thats a trio, all have their story, all seasoned criminals!

racist

Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

No, it wouldn't work. Johnny returning was bad enough, not Niko Bellic. Packie McReary said in GTA V "I don't know what become of Niko". He more than likely just went insane from all of the crimes he committed and fell out with everyone. I'm hoping he didn't die and I'm also hoping he doesn't return to GTA VI. Although I would have to admit, it would be really amazing seeing him coming back. I had the same feeling of Johnny once I saw him return. It was a real shock. Just a shame he was portrayed like an ultimate pussy. 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Niko was not in GTA V because he's not a featured character in the game, which is a trifle obvious, seeing as he was already the protagonist in GTA IV. Duh !!

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

1-he lives in LC.

racist

Why? He's right, Franklin is a little bitch. Always complaining. Niko, Trevor, and Michael would be awesome.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

Hollow

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

cant really bring him back because there were multiple endings , so it wont really work if someone picked the other, just like for V, you cant make VI with the same 3 characters

Fyttirakkern
  • Fyttirakkern

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by Fyttirakkern, 30 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

The reason Niko isn't in GTAV is because Rockstar underpaid Michael Hollick, the voice actor. He only received 100K for 15 months of work. In fact, he wanted more from them after he found out about the hype of GTAIV, but the chiefs of Rockstar denied, though with billions running out of their pockets. Cheeky bastards! He didn't star in TBoGT or in TLAD either. They just cut previous recording from the original game. Talking about misers!

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

I always thought that the best ending is that Niko kills Darko and then Deals with Dimitri. Taking revenge got him nothing, so he learns from that and does the opposite with tragic and destructive consequences. 

That must have screwed Niko up, which is why I prefer it as an ending - drama is good. After that, who knows what happened? I like to think that Niko tried to fight through it, give up the life of crime, take up a menial job working his arse off for little pay to support Roman's child. Maybe him and Dwayne became closer through their mutual pain and help eachother out of their depression.

But I think it would also have been likely that he'd have topped himself at some between 2008 and GTA V, as everything he ever had was destroyed and there's only so much grief a man like Niko can put up with. Poor sod. 

YOGDUSH
  • YOGDUSH

Analysist, former theorist

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Thanks for this support. i think in gta vi there is high chance that niko will be back featured in liberty city. but this is another topic so lets not get into that. i see many of you saying the voice actor didnt get paid, yes this is not good, we all wanted niko in gta v im sure. but im pretty sure he survived the drug deal attack, so its high possible he is back. and that ticket its some kind of hint right? why would they else do it? im pretty sure there is something about niko and gta 5 we just don't know it yet, im sure. there is too much hints for nothing? maybe a dlc? maybe an expansion? the last thing we can hope is that niko survived the drug deal attack there is still hope. keep the comment flowing i like reading your therious very nice

theiceman13
  • theiceman13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Maybe we hear about him in a dlc or next gta but i doubt he will ever appear...he probably became a smackhead after what he has become...soo he might have died of a drug overdose or became a male prostitute.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

I appreciate the input..

But it was sort of a given that when Niko lives in LC and he doesn't appear in LS... He probably still lives in LC right? 

I already found it 'weird' and pritty accidental we ran into Johnny in LS... (Yes The Lost also have settled in LS, blablabla, but still)

It would be weird, right, when TWO of the protags from IV all of a sudden moved to LS within 5 years and you would also happen to ran into them...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users