Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

clearly you dont play other games

never really played it plus i forgot about it

lol.

do you understand other games? or if gta all you know? because judging by your pic your what they based this game around, people who cower behind others and run away in a 1 on 1 fight

*you're. learn English for one and judging by your ignorance I can tell you're some 10 year old bitch that would never fight me 1 on 1 if you met me in person.

last thing befor i go, just wanna say to you, dont act tough, remember, no one wants to see a couple jagged stumps and you crying your eyes out, and if you wanna avoid that, dont flap your gums out in public, not evryone will protect your ass and if your gonna use that whole "you're" crap as proper english, remember, your american, you butchered that language long ago

im not acting tough. youre on a internet forum talking sh*t when you cant do anything about it. come at me bro 192-10 69th ave fresh meadows NY 11365.

on my way 

kifflom!

The Milkman
  • The Milkman

"I'm just picking mushrooms and berries."

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

well guess i shall leave you kids to your game, i have real life to get to, remember, when your parents say its bed time, its bed time

Trolls internet forum in his spare time...

...Caims he has a >>real<< life

• SlappyPwnsAss likes this

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

op come backs are awesome

those who comment should put to shame

LMAO

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

www.thesgn.com

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

Stop stating your opinion as facts.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

this thread is out of control looooooooooooooooooooock

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

I think I can speak for all gta fans and say GTFO!

and your point? want some brownie points or somthing? dont care if you want me gone or not, if i get banned because i said the game is terrible then just gose to show how bad it is when they cant take rejections

You idiot, you just said you made this topic to piss of fanboys. Not because ''they cant take rejections''.

Kids these days, jeez...

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

So you didn't play San Andreas and IV and you say all games after Vice City are terrible??

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

vice city was the last decent gta game there was,they released 4 and i heard it was just plain bad and and gta5 is out and online and holy crap, this is the worst game i have ever come across, the offline is just to focused on wanna be gangsta kids and the online is just down right terrible

lets start with the "pvp", i blow up there cars and im a bad sport because they shot at me first? some gangster i am if to be good i have to obbay laws and respect peoples stuff but hey, most of the cars are such bad design you are ether an easy target to be shot at or some a small target you are basicly invincible

people can easily log out befor you can kill them 

muting the god dam kids is a massive pain in the ass and leaves you exposed, so its ether die or have ear rape 

the only good thing i have heard from people about this game is being able to rob banks, which i cant do yet requires other people which are usualy stupid and i can buy a much cheaper game based around bank robberies and is better design and though out and more fun

so yeah, this should of died out by now but thanks to kids, this game continues to go 

Well, that's an opinion.

Mr.Wr0ng
  • Mr.Wr0ng

Book-Burner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by Mr.Wr0ng, 30 October 2013 - 05:06 PM.

this basicly sums up my point, i say this game is bad and your excuse is "lol you joined up 15mins ago"

That's not even the point, all you do is complaining about the multiplayer aspect of the game, and most of these points are based on purely subjective impressions (Annoying voices, people being assholes etc.). You completely ignore the singleplayer aspect of the game, which still has way more to offer than past GTA games, Vice City included. You might see that one through a nostalgia google and remember it as more than it actually was.

as stated befor (please learn to read) the single player was to gangsta wanna be polished and became boring

Well, I guess you don't know how to argue correctly, but I'll explain it to you.

If you have a thesis, you have to back it up with something.

Solely saying it's "gangsta wanna be polished", whatever that means, is not enough.

ok, were to begin,

compared to the other gta's

all this is is just swearing and wanna be gangsters (people who try hard to be tough when really, one on one and they would run

first 5 minutes of the game and i heard the word "ni**er" used more then non ni**er words in the game (seems like they are trying to much) 

need more?

While I agree that the usage of "nigga" was a bit too much in the dialoges between Franklin/Lamar, I'ld say that the swearing of Micheal and Trevor aren't actually out of character, as both characters are presented as having serious anger management issues. The "wanna be gangsta" part for Franklin isn't accurate though, as Franklin actually wants to get out of the ghetto, because he sees no opportunity to gain wealth and power there. He even gets criticized for stopping to care about his former friends later on.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

this basicly sums up my point, i say this game is bad and your excuse is "lol you joined up 15mins ago"

That's not even the point, all you do is complaining about the multiplayer aspect of the game, and most of these points are based on purely subjective impressions (Annoying voices, people being assholes etc.). You completely ignore the singleplayer aspect of the game, which still has way more to offer than past GTA games, Vice City included. You might see that one through a nostalgia google and remember it as more than it actually was.

as stated befor (please learn to read) the single player was to gangsta wanna be polished and became boring

Well, I guess you don't know how to argue correctly, but I'll explain it to you.

If you have a thesis, you have to back it up with something.

Solely saying it's "gangsta wanna be polished", whatever that means, is not enough.

ok, were to begin,

compared to the other gta's

all this is is just swearing and wanna be gangsters (people who try hard to be tough when really, one on one and they would run

first 5 minutes of the game and i heard the word "ni**er" used more then non ni**er words in the game (seems like they are trying to much) 

need more?

While I agree that the usage of "nigga" was a bit too much in the dialoges between Franklin/Lamar, I'ld say that the swearing of Micheal and Trevor aren't actually out of character, as both characters are presented as having serious anger management issues. The "wanna be gangsta" part for Franklin isn't accurate though, as Franklin actually wants to get out of the ghetto, because he sees no opportunity to gain wealth and power there. He even gets criticized for stop caring about his former friends later on.

Im black, and i know ALOT of black people who say nigga a sh*t load of times when they talk. Probably more then Franklin and Lamar. I'd say their conversations are pretty accurate.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

move on people its just a troll

wtf are you doing here if you think the gta series should have ended with vice city you f*ck

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

This Forum Is Really Going Down Hill

• The Wooden Mask and CharlesManson855 like this

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Why the hell are you even here when ALL the gta's released after 2002 sucked according to you... It's 2013 ffs. you probably just don't like gta so you should move on to other games...
If you don't want to, fine, but then stop complaining about it..

because pissing off fan boys is fun

Looks like you've found a new hobby, good for you :^:

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

u know wat fak yall

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

:facedesk:

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 30 October 2013 - 06:32 PM.

worst forums i have ever used tbh :/

Good to know. Did you really expect a positive response with the kind of thread you created?

Just go away... (fanboy insult incoming)

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

and SA sold 20M copies, how?

PIOCapacitor
  • PIOCapacitor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by PIOCapacitor, 30 October 2013 - 06:42 PM.

Vice City - Great Mission

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-CpV_wBfEJ4

GTA V - Great Mission

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=YhVsU1RtQ_0

No,...just no. GTA V is way cooler. 

And I like Vice City just fine and think GTA V has some of it's feel and appeal,..but it's a much better game. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

What about San Andreas? You can't say that was a terrible game.

never really played it plus i forgot about it

You never played San Andreas? Boy you're missing out.
Watch out, we gotta fanboy over here.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Clueless.

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Wtf does that even mean? Too gangsta? Nothing in this game feels gangsta

Why are you investing energy into whining about a game you don't like.

I'm not on any cod forums saying how much I hate it.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

So you say that you've played Vice City, yet you "forgot" about GTA San Andreas and you've only ever "heard" about GTA 4.

I don't even need to read the rest.

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

That guy who eats pizza at flea markets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

'Tis the season to be Trolly, trololololol troll troll troll troll

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

"Thanks to kids, this game continues to go on"

What kids? You mean like, the "kids" who can actually capitalize the beginning of their sentences, differentiate between homonyms, and spell properly?  

Those "kids"?

kvic
  • kvic

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

where are these retards coming from? somebody close the sh*t vent already

LOLOLOLOLOL

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Life's a game...don't take it so seriously

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

This guys a joke  :lol:

KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

compare singe player vice city to online mode of gta, yep seems legit, seriously think wha t you just written

robp77
  • robp77

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

Wrong San Andreas was.

Music, Atmosphere, Controls, Gameplay = Vice City did better

Exploration, Story, Vehicle & Weapons = San Andreas did better

sh*t, Hype, Lies, Overblown Budgets, Brown & Bloom, Excessive Delays = Tie between 4 and 5

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

www.thesgn.com

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:51 PM Edited by TGroves14, 30 October 2013 - 11:52 PM.

worst forums i have ever used tbh :/

surprise motherf*cka
welcome to the forums :^:

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

What a piece of sh*t thread.

• TGroves14 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic