why this game should of died on vice city

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic
fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

this basicly sums up my point, i say this game is bad and your excuse is "lol you joined up 15mins ago"

That's not even the point, all you do is complaining about the multiplayer aspect of the game, and most of these points are based on purely subjective impressions (Annoying voices, people being assholes etc.). You completely ignore the singleplayer aspect of the game, which still has way more to offer than past GTA games, Vice City included. You might see that one through a nostalgia google and remember it as more than it actually was.

as stated befor (please learn to read) the single player was to gangsta wanna be polished and became boring

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Why the hell are you even here when ALL the gta's released after 2002 sucked according to you... It's 2013 ffs. you probably just don't like gta so you should move on to other games...
If you don't want to, fine, but then stop complaining about it..

because pissing off fan boys is fun

so you admit you're a troll?

all people who think a game is bad is a troll? nice to know fanboy

if no one subjected there opnions to anything then terrible stuff like this would continue

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

shat teh fak up

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

shat teh fak up

dont like it then leave, no one is forcing you here

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Lol sounds like you are getting Pwned online cause you can't play for sh*t,must be why you hate this game.

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Lol sounds like you are getting Pwned online cause you can't play for sh*t,must be why you hate this game.

yeahhhh, thats it -face palm-

.kiwi_4
  • .kiwi_4

Previously known as KiiWiiDeee

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I must say I disagree. I love every GTA game. I guess it's just preference, and I guess some people are more picky when it comes to game quality.

ProfSheen
  • ProfSheen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

I've played every GTA game to date and V isn't the best, but I appreciate what they did with the online. Sure it had/has its problems but this is the FIRST time they've tried something like this. Give them a break rather than rampaging about how sh*t they are every time you get killed because some guy got the drop on you.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

clearly you dont play other games

never really played it plus i forgot about it

lol.

do you understand other games? or if gta all you know? because judging by your pic your what they based this game around, people who cower behind others and run away in a 1 on 1 fight

*you're. learn English for one and judging by your ignorance I can tell you're some 10 year old bitch that would never fight me 1 on 1 if you met me in person.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM Edited by Ola441, 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM.

I think I can speak for all gta fans and say GTFO!

and your point? want some brownie points or somthing? dont care if you want me gone or not, if i get banned because i said the game is terrible then just gose to show how bad it is when they cant take rejections
Rockstar don't run these forums, it's a fan site. so if you wanna stick it to the man directly , visits rockstargames.com. They take criticism quite well over there.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

If you are on psn, I would really like to kill you. Prove to me that you don't suck

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

shat teh fak up

dont like it then leave, no one is forcing you here

im talking about the arguers dumbass

Mr.Wr0ng
  • Mr.Wr0ng

Book-Burner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by Mr.Wr0ng, 30 October 2013 - 04:33 PM.

this basicly sums up my point, i say this game is bad and your excuse is "lol you joined up 15mins ago"

That's not even the point, all you do is complaining about the multiplayer aspect of the game, and most of these points are based on purely subjective impressions (Annoying voices, people being assholes etc.). You completely ignore the singleplayer aspect of the game, which still has way more to offer than past GTA games, Vice City included. You might see that one through a nostalgia google and remember it as more than it actually was.

as stated befor (please learn to read) the single player was to gangsta wanna be polished and became boring

Well, I guess you don't know how to argue correctly, but I'll explain it to you.

If you have a thesis, you have to back it up with something.

Solely saying it's "gangsta wanna be polished", whatever that means, is not enough.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Spelling obey "obbay".

Opinion no longer valid.

/thread

• baskerwil likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by hugh750, 30 October 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Why the hell are you even here when ALL the gta's released after 2002 sucked according to you... It's 2013 ffs. you probably just don't like gta so you should move on to other games...

pissing off gta fans isn't wise. :lol:

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM Edited by fudge_cake, 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

worst forums i have ever used tbh :/

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

pissing off gta fans isn't wise. :lol:

oh sorry, i forgot, cant raelly laugh at the disabled like that, sorry i'll go

VileClown
  • VileClown

Terrible In Terra-Belle

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

vice city was the last decent gta game there was,they released 4 and i heard it was just plain bad and and gta5 is out and online and holy crap, this is the worst game i have ever come across, the offline is just to focused on wanna be gangsta kids and the online is just down right terrible

lets start with the "pvp", i blow up there cars and im a bad sport because they shot at me first? some gangster i am if to be good i have to obbay laws and respect peoples stuff but hey, most of the cars are such bad design you are ether an easy target to be shot at or some a small target you are basicly invincible

people can easily log out befor you can kill them 

muting the god dam kids is a massive pain in the ass and leaves you exposed, so its ether die or have ear rape 

the only good thing i have heard from people about this game is being able to rob banks, which i cant do yet requires other people which are usualy stupid and i can buy a much cheaper game based around bank robberies and is better design and though out and more fun

so yeah, this should of died out by now but thanks to kids, this game continues to go 

What the hell is with all of these newbies walking around like they know what is good game design and what is bad? Just stop, go vent your horrible opinions on Minecraft please.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

well then

leave

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Well, I guess you don't know how to argue correctly, but I'll explain it to you.

If you have a thesis, you have to back it up with something.

Solely saying it's "gangsta wanna be polished", whatever that means, is not enough.

ok, were to begin,

compared to the other gta's

all this is is just swearing and wanna be gangsters (people who try hard to be tough when really, one on one and they would run

first 5 minutes of the game and i heard the word "ni**er" used more then non ni**er words in the game (seems like they are trying to much) 

need more?

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

vice city was the last decent gta game there was,they released 4 and i heard it was just plain bad and and gta5 is out and online and holy crap, this is the worst game i have ever come across, the offline is just to focused on wanna be gangsta kids and the online is just down right terrible

lets start with the "pvp", i blow up there cars and im a bad sport because they shot at me first? some gangster i am if to be good i have to obbay laws and respect peoples stuff but hey, most of the cars are such bad design you are ether an easy target to be shot at or some a small target you are basicly invincible

people can easily log out befor you can kill them 

muting the god dam kids is a massive pain in the ass and leaves you exposed, so its ether die or have ear rape 

the only good thing i have heard from people about this game is being able to rob banks, which i cant do yet requires other people which are usualy stupid and i can buy a much cheaper game based around bank robberies and is better design and though out and more fun

so yeah, this should of died out by now but thanks to kids, this game continues to go 

What the hell is with all of these newbies walking around like they know what is good game design and what is bad? Just stop, go vent your horrible opinions on Minecraft please.

ewww, im guessing your a cod fag with that comeback?

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by Kifflom!, 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM.

lmao im done

Kifflom

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

well then

leave

The long pause and the blank expression on your avatars face made me laugh more than it should :p

• Kifflom! likes this

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

lol.

do you understand other games? or if gta all you know? because judging by your pic your what they based this game around, people who cower behind others and run away in a 1 on 1 fight

*you're. learn English for one and judging by your ignorance I can tell you're some 10 year old bitch that would never fight me 1 on 1 if you met me in person.

last thing befor i go, just wanna say to you, dont act tough, remember, no one wants to see a couple jagged stumps and you crying your eyes out, and if you wanna avoid that, dont flap your gums out in public, not evryone will protect your ass and if your gonna use that whole "you're" crap as proper english, remember, your american, you butchered that language long ago

fudge_cake
  • fudge_cake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

well guess i shall leave you kids to your game, i have real life to get to, remember, when your parents say its bed time, its bed time

notch
  • notch

HIGH TECH REDNECK

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

op joined less than 1 hour ago /thread

SCOOBASTEEB
  • SCOOBASTEEB

Feed The Machine

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

well guess i shall leave you kids to your game, i have real life to get to, remember, when your parents say its bed time, its bed time

Childish OP bows out with a childish comment calling other people childish :/

If you can't respect/appreciate other peoples opinions then don't start a thread claiming all the games after Vice City were bad (when you haven't played them all). Be prepared to listen.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Vice city was rubbish, gta 3 was the best game. I haven't played SA, 4 or 5 but they're bound to be sh*t too.

Troll.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

u mad bro

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

lol.

last thing befor i go, just wanna say to you, dont act tough, remember, no one wants to see a couple jagged stumps and you crying your eyes out, and if you wanna avoid that, dont flap your gums out in public, not evryone will protect your ass and if your gonna use that whole "you're" crap as proper english, remember, your american, you butchered that language long ago

im not acting tough. youre on a internet forum talking sh*t when you cant do anything about it. come at me bro 192-10 69th ave fresh meadows NY 11365.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users