Photo

Infinity 8 Killer

4 replies to this topic
Slade_Wilson
  • Slade_Wilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Okay, so I'm a huge sucker for easter eggs in all games especially scary or creepy ones. I heard about the Infinity 8 Killer, Merle Abrahams, and watched a hell of a lot of videos on the different easter eggs surrounding his story and what not; I've gone and looked at the bodies on the Northern part of the map with some buddies, (it was a pleasant surprise to find they included a lot of the SP easter eggs online as well, even the ghost on Mount Gordo!) and the writings on the rocks in the desert, his house, and the prison writings and it all just really fascinates me. I'm just curious because lately I've been so busy with classes and work, I haven't gotten the time to get on, is there any new noteworthy easter eggs that have been found revolving around the Infinity 8 Killer?

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Wiggle goo

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

I've heard talk of a strange NPC around the prison at night...

Lukezordz
  • Lukezordz

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:23 PM Edited by Lukezordz, 30 October 2013 - 05:24 PM.

It was found a while back in an old thread that there was a newspaper clipping saying Merle Abrahams was found dead 5 years ago or something. (Noted by the date of the newspaper)

The case was then closed. All bodies were found in the ocean, and Merle is presumed dead. 

Ayes
  • Ayes

El Macaracachimba

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=a1EBLKRMSjs

Slade_Wilson
  • Slade_Wilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

It was found a while back in an old thread that there was a newspaper clipping saying Merle Abrahams was found dead 5 years ago or something. (Noted by the date of the newspaper)

The case was then closed. All bodies were found in the ocean, and Merle is presumed dead. 

yeah I saw that on youtube; I found it pretty interesting, thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users