Custom plates..

14 replies to this topic
iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

How long does it take for them to be added to your online vehicles? I ordered some yesterday and still they aren't added.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Use the Ifruit app to respray your vehicle and your custom plates should upload to the game ... Or just change one small detail on your vehicle with the Ifruit app, that should do the trick.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Use the Ifruit app to respray your vehicle and your custom plates should upload to the game ... Or just change one small detail on your vehicle with the Ifruit app, that should do the trick.

I changed the armour and it still didn't change my plate? I've tried it with all my cars.

slappyJ
  • slappyJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

I've never had that app work for me either.

Madrox99
  • Madrox99

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by Madrox99, 30 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

i'm having the same problem.. still hasn't added my plates

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Someone here said to first join an invite only session where ur alone, then buy something cheap like a car horn or respray and select a different plate color then ur current one. Request the order to start processing it and it will work. Worked for my Futo that says BOSSOFLS

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

it worked for me in free roam, i just resprayed my main vehicle with the app and processed the order - the next time i visited the mod shop i could select private plates ...

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

Cool. Your welcome btw.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

had someone do one for me a few weeks ago and i was in the game when he logged into my account and created it and i got the ls customs text message almost instantly.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

How do i get to the online vehicle part. It only shows franklins car then 2 other spaces that are locked.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

I did mines yesterday, went in-game and it wasn't available. I played a few hours, still wasnt there, thought i did something wrong or the android app wasnt working. I signed in this afternoon, and it was available. Dont know how long it actually took, or takes, this was my experience.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Just ordered plates whist in free roam and its working. :)

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hm, seems like maybe it just takes time?  I ordered mine on Monday several times, with other upgrades and by itself, whatever I could manage.  My app is still not updating correctly though... it shows cars in my garage that I haven't owned in at least a week.  Yesterday my ingame text still didn't come through, maybe today when I get home from work.

Any other tips?

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Hm, seems like maybe it just takes time?  I ordered mine on Monday several times, with other upgrades and by itself, whatever I could manage.  My app is still not updating correctly though... it shows cars in my garage that I haven't owned in at least a week.  Yesterday my ingame text still didn't come through, maybe today when I get home from work.

Any other tips?

Do you always post in threads without reading them first? I posted a full proof solution to ensure your order goes thru.

kotaco
  • kotaco

Clan mXm

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Any other tips?

Do you always post in threads without reading them first? I posted a full proof solution to ensure your order goes thru.

Just because it works for you on a fluke doesn't make it "foolproof"

I've tried that method multiple times and my plates that were ordered 3 days ago still haven't come through online yet.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users