Quantcast

» «
Photo

Free roam - everyones well behaved - boring!

30 replies to this topic
Davidswift99
  • Davidswift99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by Davidswift99, 30 October 2013 - 02:55 PM.

I take no prisoners
I shoot and never ask questions
I do drive-bys on my lunch break
I eat tanks for breakfast
I spend all my money on strippers

Where are all the cool people like me? So many free roam bores!!
I need a crew to wreak havoc with?!,

Ps3: NateKennedy7
  • SKaREO and bmwdriver like this

Hypertion
  • Hypertion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

blow up as many personal vehicles as you can.

Bad sport lobbies are full of fun chaotic people who prefer to shoot first and ask questions later.... with a tank.

• tommy_lins likes this

Davidswift99
  • Davidswift99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

How long bad sports last?

blow up as many personal vehicles as you can.

Bad sport lobbies are full of fun chaotic people who prefer to shoot first and ask questions later.... with a tank.

Howmlong bad sport last? I needa find some crazies

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:27 PM Edited by Preusse, 30 October 2013 - 03:28 PM.

I find that there are more well behaving players than in the first 2 or 3 weeks after the release. It feels like I get killed less than before and I encourage more nice people which don't try to kill me and which want to do stuff with me.

I like it.
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

All the fun players are in the Bad Sport lobbies. It's not very hard to get into them if you're at least half decent at this game.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Its cause all the little kids are moving to Battlefield and Call of Duty.
  • ShinobiFixer likes this

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

I just got into bad sport. But I won't be able to play today... and it'll expire tonight.

I gotta blow up more vehicles!

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

I take no prisoners

We Know, We Can Hear You.

Dirty Boy

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

I thought guys like you liked it when they were the only ones being assholes.

Ussually assholes will cry a river when confronted with other people just like themselves.

Like somebody else said, blow up personal vehicles. You will be matched with people like you.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Fly around in a buzzard.

EVERYONE I've ever flown close to will start shooting at me unprovoked.

• SKaREO likes this

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

I would love to get into a Bad Sport lobby if they get rid of that dunce hat. Ugh, it looks retarded on my character. Seriously stupid of R* not giving us an option to remove that. (Or correct me if I'm wrong)

• SKaREO likes this

Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips
  • Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

You eat taints for breakfast.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

I would love to get into a Bad Sport lobby if they get rid of that dunce hat. Ugh, it looks retarded on my character. Seriously stupid of R* not giving us an option to remove that. (Or correct me if I'm wrong)

I agree. I like the Bad Sport lobby a lot more than regular lobbies, because everyone in there knows how to play GTA and they are aggressive and fun to play with. There's also glitchers who tanked their way in and they are generally mouth breathing idiots, but it's not difficult to make friends that are like-minded in Bad Sport lobbies. The single problem I have with it is the Dunce cap. In 25 years of gaming I've never been called a moron repetedly by playing a video game the way I like. It's disrespectful and I'm offended by it.

• FeliciaTheGoat likes this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

stupidest comment of the day goes to....
  • OurJud likes this

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

If it wasn't for the retarded hat I'd stay in bad sport. Like hell on earth bruh

Trenchfoot321
  • Trenchfoot321

DON'T HATE ME 'CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL, N**GA

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Yes, but it's tied to blowing up cars.  You can go on as many killing sprees of other players as you want, just don't destroy their cars (ripping into them with a MG doesn't count as destroying).

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I take no prisoners

You think you're cool?  :blink:  :lol:  Ok. I won't make an assumption on your age, however some people like myself enjoy exploring the game, and joining up with people IF we wanted to do something crazy. Random wildness isn't fun for me, and for a lot of others. However, you paid for the game, play as you see fit, but I see you making another thread soon about being in bad sport and the title will read "I CANT BELIEVE IT...THIS IS BULLsh*t!!" Enjoy!  :cookie:

• ShinobiFixer and OurJud like this

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I have a persona in GTAO servers:

"I own this session (free-roam) any person doing any business in LS has to have my permission to operate. An armored truck gets hit? You owe me a taste of the action. A crate gets picked up or a Simeon vehicle is brought to the docks? You owe me a taste. Don't wanna pay? I take the vig you owe outta your hide till I feel like you paid enough."

This is the price of operating in my LS

Much more fun in free-roam now. Any that fight back usually just give me their money $250 (off their corpses) at a time till you paid your "respects" to my character.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

I take no prisoners

What makes me laugh about people like you is the way you think you're pissing people off by killing them and wrecking their vehicles. I never carry any money, it's a very simple process to get your BRAND NEW car returned to you, and it takes all of 8 seconds to respawn after a kill. You can even wait there and spawn kill me if you like. I bet you get bored of killing me before I do. And on the off-chance that you don't, I just join another session.

If you want to piss me off in this game, kill me when I'm delivering one of SImeon's cars, kill me 30 seconds before I'm due to live out my bounty. Other than that I'm just laughing at your silly antics.

• brooklyn718 likes this

X S
  • X S

Miss LS Organizer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I'm just going to leave this here and then post it in the other thread. :facedesk:

oKiGBfC.png

• jc20 likes this

mathios88
  • mathios88

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

I take no prisoners

What makes me laugh about people like you is the way you think you're pissing people off by killing them and wrecking their vehicles. I never carry any money, it's a very simple process to get your BRAND NEW car returned to you, and it takes all of 8 seconds to respawn after a kill. You can even wait there and spawn kill me if you like. I bet you get bored of killing me before I do. And on the off-chance that you don't, I just join another session.

If you want to piss me off in this game, kill me when I'm delivering one of SImeon's cars, kill me 30 seconds before I'm due to live out my bounty. Other than that I'm just laughing at your silly antics.

100% agree..well said my good man 

• OurJud likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

The guy in the warzone topic says he needs a tank to get around. He's probably suffering from a paranoid delusion.

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

lmao, davidswift99.. 1999, you are a stupid kid, its those like you i spawn kill untill they get tired.. stupid kids who think they own.. f*ckface.

• brooklyn718 likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

wow you're so cool and awesome

thank you for posting this

I want to be like you when I grow up

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

"I own this session (free-roam) any person doing any business in LS has to have my permission to operate. An armored truck gets hit? You owe me a taste of the action. A crate gets picked up or a Simeon vehicle is brought to the docks? You owe me a taste. Don't wanna pay? I take the vig you owe outta your hide till I feel like you paid enough."

Much more fun in free-roam now. Any that fight back usually just give me their money $250 (off their corpses) at a time till you paid your "respects" to my character.

It's fun to pretend. Now you be a good boy and eat all your breakfast.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Pray that you don't end in my games. I don't play rowdy or annoyingly and usually mind my business. If someone gets out of their way to bother me tho, I call the Mechanic to bring me the Tank. Usually that scares jerks away. If they fight then I stay put until and shoot them until they give up and since not moving, they can't try any give me bad sport points by crashing into it. I'd doesn't count for me if you ram into it I noticed.

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

It's fun to pretend. Now you be a good boy and eat all your breakfast.

I don't wanna!! I wanted Lucky Charms and your broke ass could only afford the generic store brand...

Amanny59
  • Amanny59

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

They need a friendly free roam and a non friendly free roam, problem solved...

I personally like joining up with other players to try to do coop activities with each other.

But more often i'm just doing jobs anyways.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Us people who like a relaxed game or organized crime against the game ex: cops, peds, organized crew war, should start invite only lobbies.

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

When you're in bad sport does blowing up personal cars still go against you even though you're in bad sport?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users