» «
Photo

Vapid Speedo....

5 replies to this topic
elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by elliot150, 30 October 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Is it possible to mod this van? Just found one but dont want to replace any of my other vehicles if it cant.

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

why not bring it to LSC and see for urself

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

I had one, the only things it let me do to it were add explosives to it, and a tracker/insurance.

I couldn't even change the paint job.  Same thing for the Rumpo.

I heard the Youga has a lot more mod options, but that it only holds two people :/

ShootEveryone
  • ShootEveryone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Only holds 2 ppl ?? that suxs

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I had one, the only things it let me do to it were add explosives to it, and a tracker/insurance.

I heard the Youga has a lot more mod options, but that it only holds two people :/

Still looking for the elusive Youga, this is the only van ive come across in online mode.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Still looking for the elusive Youga, this is the only van ive come across in online mode.

Yeah, I'm looking all over for the Youga too.  I've heard it is only a two seater, but someone claimed that it was only if you add a roll cage, and someone else claimed it was always like that so I want to varify myself.

Found a normal Rumpo and a Weazel Rump parked next to each other near the airport once.

Saved a Speedo by car jacking the one used in Lamars mission "Caught Napping".  It lets you keep it due to there being no cutscene after the mission completes I think.  However, maybe I just got lucky and it glitched.

Really wish my garage didn't eat the Speedo when I moved.  It was jet black and oh so bad ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users