» «
Photo

Having a bounty on you is fun af

6 replies to this topic
FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by FeliciaTheGoat, 30 October 2013 - 02:22 PM.

Think about it, a civilian or someone else set a bounty on you that's over 4k. If you're in a public session, you can find a spot to take cover & camp, but at the same time avoid bombs and such. Shoot any f**kers that's trying to kill you. Be clever, and time yourself on how long you can survive with a whole bunch of players chasing after you. 

*Edit*

For extra bounty fun, set a bounty on your friends too, and you can help each other out from other players getting the bounty. It's a win-win :)

Clay33
  • Clay33

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

no sh*t

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

no sh*t

a lot of ppl are complaining about it though, so I just posted this topic to shed some light :D

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Think about it, a civilian or someone else set a bounty on you that's over 4k. If you're in a public session, you can find a spot to take cover & camp, but at the same time avoid bombs and such. Shoot any f**kers that's trying to kill you. Be clever, and time yourself on how long you can survive with a whole bunch of players chasing after you. 

*Edit*

For extra bounty fun, set a bounty on your friends too, and you can help each other out from other players getting the bounty. It's a win-win :)

it isn't fun having a bounty randomly placed on you for just logging in is just annoying. :angry:

FeliciaTheGoat
  • FeliciaTheGoat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

it isn't fun having a bounty randomly placed on you for just logging in is just annoying. :angry:

It used to annoy me until I just thought of the positive side to this and had fun with it lol. 

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:43 PM

It's annoying if you're trying to do something and a random bounty gets put on you...
But it doesn't usually bother me cuz I'll kill all the players coming after me...it gives me an excuse to shoot on site lol

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by hugh750, 30 October 2013 - 02:48 PM.

It used to annoy me until I just thought of the positive side to this and had fun with it lol. 

to me it's an annoying feature that rockstar needs to remove.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users