You know what we need? A chrome option for rims

• bobblunderbust, Colognenigguh and bmwdriver like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Chrome is only acceptable when colored. For those that don't know what I mean. Pick chrome first, then your crew color. Chrome now shines in that color.

no one cares about what you think is acceptable. who do you think that you are?
Oh I'm sorry. I thought a forum was a place to discuss opinions, not attack those who don't match yours. I think I am a reasonable person stating that I don't like regular chrome but like chrome with pearlecent so I informed others how to do it so they could try.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

Chrome yellow?

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

You know what we need? A chrome option for rims

^This

I'd love to put chrome rims on my matte black Sandking XL!

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I love how people hate chrome so much.  I don't own a single chrome car, but this thread is making me want to chrome at least a couple of them just to piss you people off.  Honestly, it's a f*cking game.  So you don't like someone's paintjob on their make believe car?  What if people don't like the color of your car?  As a matter of fact, what color do all you "chrome haters" like your car?  You had better not say blue, or red.  I f*cking hate blue!!! Red looks like period blood!!!  
f*cking kids these days and their false sense of entitlement.

this

At least I found someone in the forum who is old enough to play the game
Not saying dude isn't over 18..
But nothing about what he just posted screamed maturity.

An opinion is not a fact, if i say chrome looks dumb, it's my opinion.

If you think it looks cool, nothing about either opinion makes any statement less true.

But really, why paint a car chrome? Is it because it's the most expensive or because it stands out? Do you wanna show off you have money?

I'm just saying, cuz people associate chrome cars with glitchers now so i see no upside to having a chrome car.

Why not? Because of an association to glitchers? Ever heard the term "cutting off your own nose to spite your face"?

Your opinion isn't invalid, far from it in fact. Yours is the accepted view. That doesn't necessarily mean it holds more weight...

.. It means you picked team popular.

So because I'm 22 and think that an all chrome car looks fake as sh*t and dumb I'm trying to be popular? Lol okay.

Not saying my opinion holds weight, I'm saying that my opinions correct, because an opinion can't be false...unless it's just plain stupid.

If you say chrome's cool, you're just as right as me saying it looks childish.

I'm just trying to figure out the reasoning behind people making all chrome sports cars..no reason for anyone to get hostile. If someone asked why i like my cars black I'd say why..

why do you give a damn?if I see a car I think is ugly I just think of well deferent  tastes and move on

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Obvious who lacks good taste. Chrome looks like sh*t on any car be it in game or RL.

Kind of upset chrome isn't a rim color option.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

I love how people hate chrome so much.  I don't own a single chrome car, but this thread is making me want to chrome at least a couple of them just to piss you people off.  Honestly, it's a f*cking game.  So you don't like someone's paintjob on their make believe car?  What if people don't like the color of your car?  As a matter of fact, what color do all you "chrome haters" like your car?  You had better not say blue, or red.  I f*cking hate blue!!! Red looks like period blood!!!  

this

If you think it looks cool, nothing about either opinion makes any statement less true.

But really, why paint a car chrome? Is it because it's the most expensive or because it stands out? Do you wanna show off you have money?

I'm just saying, cuz people associate chrome cars with glitchers now so i see no upside to having a chrome car.

Why not? Because of an association to glitchers? Ever heard the term "cutting off your own nose to spite your face"?

Your opinion isn't invalid, far from it in fact. Yours is the accepted view. That doesn't necessarily mean it holds more weight...

So because I'm 22 and think that an all chrome car looks fake as sh*t and dumb I'm trying to be popular? Lol okay.

Not saying my opinion holds weight, I'm saying that my opinions correct, because an opinion can't be false...unless it's just plain stupid.

I'm just trying to figure out the reasoning behind people making all chrome sports cars..no reason for anyone to get hostile. If someone asked why i like my cars black I'd say why..

why do you give a damn?if I see a car I think is ugly I just think of well deferent  tastes and move on

Because this is a FORUM. Not everyone has the same taste and i post to have discussions about different things.

If everyone agreed on everything this would be the most boring place on earth.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

GTA Online is full of examples about what NOT to do with chorme. I´ll show you what to do with it.

mclaren_mp4_21.jpg

crashhat69
  • crashhat69

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

chromed out cars look ridiculous imo

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:36 PM Edited by bmwdriver, 30 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

DEFINITION OF $WAG

gold-wrapped-bugatti-copy.jpg

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

this

Because this is a FORUM. Not everyone has the same taste and i post to have discussions about different things.

If everyone agreed on everything this would be the most boring place on earth.

why do you like black cars? ok good now apply that to why people like chrome cars

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

ojd0.jpg

I put chrome as my secondary on my ruiner and it's the best looking car in the game easily imo
  • Colognenigguh likes this

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:14 AM Edited by bmwdriver, 31 October 2013 - 01:14 AM.

ojd0.jpg

I put chrome as my secondary on my ruiner and it's the best looking car in the game easily imo

thank GOD that's IYO

arziben
  • arziben

✈::::::: pew pew pew

• Members
  • France

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:26 AM Edited by arziben, 31 October 2013 - 01:27 AM.

full chrome usually makes me want to puke (on secondary it usually looks okay), but on OP's cheetah ? dayum

also, double spoiler ? I don't really see the point

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Looks great on my Adder with Dollar wheels.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users