CHROME Thread

74 replies to this topic
Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

and the Worst Thread of the Year award goes to..

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

and the Worst Thread of the Year award goes to..

http://gtaforums.com...l-records-xbox/

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by echocrack, 30 October 2013 - 03:35 PM.

I love how people hate chrome so much.  I don't own a single chrome car, but this thread is making me want to chrome at least a couple of them just to piss you people off.  Honestly, it's a f*cking game.  So you don't like someone's paintjob on their make believe car?  What if people don't like the color of your car?  As a matter of fact, what color do all you "chrome haters" like your car?  You had better not say blue, or red.  I f*cking hate blue!!! Red looks like period blood!!!  

f*cking kids these days and their false sense of entitlement.

• bobblunderbust likes this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

Chrome is only acceptable when colored. For those that don't know what I mean. Pick chrome first, then your crew color. Chrome now shines in that color.

SimonSickboy
  • SimonSickboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Chrome is only acceptable when colored. For those that don't know what I mean. Pick chrome first, then your crew color. Chrome now shines in that color.

I think Chrome is only acceptable as a secondary colour.

My BF injection has Chrome as secondary so the fenders and some of the hood is chrome. Coupled with a metallic black it looks beaut. Shame i dont have a picture.

Maybe the rust has summit to do with it though, cause injection is the only car i have chrome on.

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

My BF injection has Chrome as secondary so the fenders and some of the hood is chrome. Coupled with a metallic black it looks beaut. Shame i dont have a picture.
Maybe the rust has summit to do with it though, cause injection is the only car i have chrome on.

I think Chrome is acceptable acceptable whenever I choose.

Now... Let me tell you this. No shirt, a pair of flip flops and face paint does not a good look make.

ElBarrioKing
  • ElBarrioKing

Pool Shark

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

no one cares about what you think is acceptable. who do you think that you are?

SimonSickboy
  • SimonSickboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by SimonSickboy, 30 October 2013 - 03:50 PM.

I think Chrome is acceptable acceptable whenever I choose.

Now... Let me tell you this. No shirt, a pair of flip flops and face paint does not a good look make.

yea... no shirt, short shorts, flip flops and a mask/face paint is NOT cool.

Surely we can all agree on that.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

8065E9F9-DEB1-4372-8673-0EFF694A55F3-284
Chrome????

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Chrome Sabre Turbo with a good secondary color looks sweet IMO,It's featured in the opening montage. Unfortunately not many people race the muscle class and I would like to actually earn this unlock.

I have this on my sabre, it looks pretty sick tbh.

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I love how people hate chrome so much.  I don't own a single chrome car, but this thread is making me want to chrome at least a couple of them just to piss you people off.  Honestly, it's a f*cking game.  So you don't like someone's paintjob on their make believe car?  What if people don't like the color of your car?  As a matter of fact, what color do all you "chrome haters" like your car?  You had better not say blue, or red.  I f*cking hate blue!!! Red looks like period blood!!!  

this

At least I found someone in the forum who is old enough to play the game

Marcus-F1
  • Marcus-F1

Benefactor collector

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

I like my Schafter in Metallic Shadow Grey. Hate it please, and stop whining about people who have an opinion, just for having an opinion

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:13 PM Edited by SkyMiteFall, 30 October 2013 - 04:14 PM.

this

Not saying dude isn't over 18..
But nothing about what he just posted screamed maturity.

An opinion is not a fact, if i say chrome looks dumb, it's my opinion.

If you think it looks cool, nothing about either opinion makes any statement less true.

But really, why paint a car chrome? Is it because it's the most expensive or because it stands out? Do you wanna show off you have money?

I'm just saying, cuz people associate chrome cars with glitchers now so i see no upside to having a chrome car.

bobblunderbust
  • bobblunderbust

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by bobblunderbust, 30 October 2013 - 04:16 PM.

why all the chrome hate? don't like it don't pick it why do you care what others do when playing a game?

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

this

If you think it looks cool, nothing about either opinion makes any statement less true.

But really, why paint a car chrome? Is it because it's the most expensive or because it stands out? Do you wanna show off you have money?

I'm just saying, cuz people associate chrome cars with glitchers now so i see no upside to having a chrome car.

the only thing that impresses me by his post is, that he is speaking about the fact that everyone can do whatever he wants. 

I want a chrome adder? I want a tank stored in my garage? I will do it, no matter what others say.

Just think about the fact that we all have the freedom to do whatever we want.

... and by the way, it is stil a game guys...

For me , it is really suspicious, that kids have tendencys to exclude people for what they do and build some constructs to what is ok and what not. 

And this is written by a person facing life with wife and children...

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I have just 1 chromed vehicle, it suits so I'll post the pic soon.

Not with every car works

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

this

Why not? Because of an association to glitchers? Ever heard the term "cutting off your own nose to spite your face"?

Your opinion isn't invalid, far from it in fact. Yours is the accepted view. That doesn't necessarily mean it holds more weight...

.. It means you picked team popular.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

I think I'd rather be looking at dead babies right now than all this chrome. Some things you can't unsee.

SkyMiteFall
  • SkyMiteFall

You a Busta

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

this

Why not? Because of an association to glitchers? Ever heard the term "cutting off your own nose to spite your face"?

Your opinion isn't invalid, far from it in fact. Yours is the accepted view. That doesn't necessarily mean it holds more weight...

.. It means you picked team popular.

So because I'm 22 and think that an all chrome car looks fake as sh*t and dumb I'm trying to be popular? Lol okay.

Not saying my opinion holds weight, I'm saying that my opinions correct, because an opinion can't be false...unless it's just plain stupid.

If you say chrome's cool, you're just as right as me saying it looks childish.

I'm just trying to figure out the reasoning behind people making all chrome sports cars..no reason for anyone to get hostile. If someone asked why i like my cars black I'd say why..

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Red and blue is to common yet a all chrome haters use those common colors...

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

I think I'd rather be looking at dead babies right now than all this chrome. Some things you can't unsee.

Reference dead babies in a post about taste?

Not sure if indescribable f*ckwit or devilishly ironic....
  • Colognenigguh likes this

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by Corrupt King, 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM.

I have a chrome mammoth

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Chrome looks good on Z-Type secondary. 

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Chrome only works on BF injection or secondary on some cars.

SHALLWEkirbs
  • SHALLWEkirbs

Shall we?

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

Red and blue is to common yet a all chrome haters use those common colors...

Not me, black and white is the way forward, looks smart too.

IMO (which means in my opinion for all those people arguing back to us 'chrome haters') chrome does look tacky on quite a lot of cars but on the odd one or two as a secondary colour it looks ok (remember this just MY opinion, the views expressed in this post are not those of the rest of gtaforums so stop flaming)

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

0_0.jpg

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

0_0.jpg

No just no...

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

All I was saying is that everyone has a right to their own opinion.  People shouldn't spew hate just because someone painted their car a color (if chrome can be called a color) that they don't like.  Who cares what color someone else paints their car?  

Plus, if what was said above is true, and rockstar confirmed that acc and traction are improved with chrome it may be worth putting on.  If it'll make my race car perform better, I see no reason not to use it.

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

i think chrome is pretty good for stripes.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

next people are going to believe the metal colored paint will give an armor bonus...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users