• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic
K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Because there are console idiots who hate PC mater race pricks, so it's an endless fight between idiots and morons, where the story is always the same, but the games title changes.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:54 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 30 October 2013 - 04:58 PM.

I would give my two cents in the matter, but since the thread turned into another ridiculous talk of idiots vs idiots, where the main argument was forgotten and the old stinky "piracy", "master race", "best gaming platform" came into play I'll let it go as it is.

On a side note this thread is the reason for all the OP questions, all the platforms have idiots, egocentrics, selfish and jealous that can't stand the difference, so their defense is act like morons to avoid facing the reality and keep pretending that the world spins around their heads and their choice is supreme. In other words there is no respect for the difference.

And then there's you, standing towering above all of us idiots for having opinions.

All hail silver wolf, with his master easy-to-make opinion of opinions.

Oh please ... with that sentence you just proved my point.

People that don't realize what they are, are the worst. I just stated the obvious it's not an opinion at all, the OP made a question and instead of answering the why ... people did exactly what he said it happens. Some blamed piracy for the community hate of console gamers over PC gamers (yeah thats their main concern, that the game is pirated in the opposed platform), others say that their platform is the best and only to play games as if that was a fact, and then there are the rest that instead of being part of the solution make the problem worst acting like victims ignoring the facts to compensate their lack of valid arguments... in this case you, but most of your participations in these forums are with trolling or flaming so ... I don't know why I'm even bothering answering to you.

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

I would give my two cents in the matter, but since the thread turned into another ridiculous talk of idiots vs idiots, where the main argument was forgotten and the old stinky "piracy", "master race", "best gaming platform" came into play I'll let it go as it is.

On a side note this thread is the reason for all the OP questions, all the platforms have idiots, egocentrics, selfish and jealous that can't stand the difference, so their defense is act like morons to avoid facing the reality and keep pretending that the world spins around their heads and their choice is supreme. In other words there is no respect for the difference.

And then there's you, standing towering above all of us idiots for having opinions.

All hail silver wolf, with his master easy-to-make opinion of opinions.

Oh please ... with that sentence you just proved my point.

People that don't realize what they are, are the worst. I just stated the obvious it's not an opinion at all, the OP made a question and instead of answering the why ... people did exactly what he said it happens. Some blamed piracy for the community hate of console gamers over PC gamers (yeah thats their main concern, that the game is pirated in the opposed platform), others say that their platform is the best and only to play games as if that was a fact, and then there are the rest that instead of being part of the solution make the problem worst acting like victims ignoring the facts to compensate their lack of valid arguments... in this case you.

You don't seem to understand that it's not that black and white. Everyone has different opinions. Someone who likes the PC? Doesn't mean you don't like consoles. Someone who likes the Console? Doesn't mean you like the PC. You just sat there and pretended the entire thread was one group of idiots, instead of people actually supporting both sides.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

You seem to have missed the subtle humour of my post. GTA V doesn't exist for PC, therefore it cant be better at it....
You see ?

I SEE :)
But for this thread you find it a lot amusing that others dont see and could react, any ways you have the point!

Bully for PC should be playable on any decent pc, but my old pc (which could run GTA SA at 1680 x 1050) couldn't run it without massive lag. The port was awful.
Condemned Criminal Origins runs so good with the bug that having a keyboard and mouse plugged in somehow makes the framerate go to sh*t. 
I still can't play Mini-Ninjas without unplugging my mouse and keyboard due to a strange pausing that it causes for no reason whatsoever. This also applies to Kane and Lynch and a few other EIdos games. 
Saint's Row 2 also runs like sh*t on different builds.
Do I need mention how GTA IV's port is a gamble based upon your rig? My friend with better specs can't get a good framerate, while I can get 55-58 FPS at 1080p with everything but shadows maxed.
Where are GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories for PC? It's hard to play a game that wasn't ported.
Resident Evil 4 for PC didn't even ship with the proper textures and shading enabled. Nor does the game have mouse control. Mods only give awkward aiming that feels nothing like true mouse control. How is the PC better for RE4?
Why can't I even start Star Wars Republic Commando? It just crashes every time I try to open it. 

Or how about that good ol' DRM? I only had 5 installs for Arkham City until recently. What about Games for Windows Live? If the rumors are true it's going to go away and several games will be left without a method to save, because for some reason GFWL required logging in to save. What about that? 

There are pros and cons to every method of playing games. The PS3 doesn't beat the 360 and the 360 doesn't beat the PS3 and the PC is generally better than both graphically, but it still has its own cons.

For the games that are ported you should blame developers than PC for being lazy and careless testing it before release.
Again DRM issues are for them protecting the games against piracy. What's inconvenient though is the 'always online' bullsh*t that makes PC almost bad choice.

Stinger GT
  • Stinger GT

Termation

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Your average PC elitist:

PC+elitist+master+race+reporting+in+_490

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by brootalperry, 30 October 2013 - 05:13 PM.

Not sure how getting rid of consoles would remove the industry as a whole.

It would definitely have a huge impact on the industry though.

Gamers range from 3 - 80 years old. Anyone over 16 years old would have the ability to get a job and save up and buy a PC to play games with. They may actually already have their own which was purchased by their parents.

But that is where my concern is. Some (maybe even many) parents are not too keen on buying a PC for their kids. It offers way too much freedom to venture into things that they may not want their child to see or do. A console is pretty easy to lock down, the Parental controls are very easy to use. This is not the case for all parents and PC's. I dunno about some of you, but my parents are not IT Professionals and are actually pretty intimidated by computers.

For gamers ages 3-16, their parents are the ones doing the purchasing and if you give the child complete freedom of what they can download and play, then whats the point in ESRB ratings and such. Parents would lose control over the content that their children are exposed to.

So yeah, removing Consoles would have a pretty interesting effect on the market.

I just posted those videos to show him that there are GTA mod videos with more than 200 views. Proving that GTA IV is still alive on PC after 5 years.

GTA V will be just the same on PC.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

You don't seem to understand that it's not that black and white. Everyone has different opinions. Someone who likes the PC? Doesn't mean you don't like consoles. Someone who likes the Console? Doesn't mean you like the PC. You just sat there and pretended the entire thread was one group of idiots, instead of people actually supporting both sides.

I feel so sad that Silver Wolf ignored my post defending consoles while also admitting that pc is good. I shed manly tears.  :cry:

For the games that are ported you should blame developers than PC for being lazy and careless testing it before release.
Again DRM issues are for them protecting the games against piracy. What's inconvenient though is the 'always online' bullsh*t that makes PC almost bad choice.

I know that. I'm just making the point that the PC isn't some "Super Platform" that makes games instantly better. It has it's cons too. Some games work amazing on it, most games I would say, but there are still a few I would pull out the ol' console for. ;) I'm a pc gamer who hates hearing "PC is best for all games." because I've been burned enough to know it's not always true thanks to developers who just don't care. 

Most DRM is bullsh*t. Pirates find ways around it while paying customers pay the price for DRM. "Oh I can only activate the game 5 times then BUY IT AGAIN! HOORAY!" ugh... and Always Online is definitely bullsh*t. I think Gabe Newell has the right stance on how to fight piracy. You have to give people a product they're willing to pay for. Even if some pirate it, you'll make a profit if you can win over the paying customers. When you hurt the paying customers in order to fight piracy you encourage piracy. 

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:21 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 30 October 2013 - 05:32 PM.

Oh so I see that this is a communication problem, a misunderstanding to be exact.

Ok let me clear that up. First of all I didn't meant EVERYONE that answered was included in that group of idiots and if you don't see yourself as part of them you shouldn't feel offended, second as for the likes people have reasons to like one thing more then other, either if it's their platform of choice, the only platform they could afford, the platform that gives them more possibilities ... there are dozens of reasons and all of them are valid.

What is not valid is when someone say the others choice is stupid because he doesn't think the same way he does, that is mainly the problem people don't respect others opinions because they are different and with the lack of arguments they create them themselves and blame piracy, say other platforms suck because they are expensive, complicated or whatever they decide to put on the table.

And thats what creates all the fights.

I personally don't like consoles, I had them for many years and I decided I was doing it wrong, I also think the current gen consoles froze game development in time an things could have been a lot different... but those are my opinions, I know other people have their own choices and are as valid as mine, but I don't like when they say mine are wrong just because they aren't the same as theirs.

That was my whole point in this, and not a whole generalization, there are idiots in both platforms the same way there are nice people in both platforms. The problem is when one platform assumes everyone that choses the other platform is an idiot.

________________________________-

I feel so sad that Silver Wolf ignored my post defending consoles while also admitting that pc is good. I shed manly tears.  :cry:

Even knowing this is most likely a sarcastic comment, I'd like to say that I din't ignore it, because I didn't read it. I read the whole first page and I stopped in dave4242 comment and I wrote my own. I was tired of what i was reading and I just wrote my thoughts.

But I ended up reading your post and yes you're right, while the PC is technologically superior in every field the gaming experience becomes a nightmare because of the lack of content and the poor effort place on them. I was surprised when I saw games starting to ship so full of bugs and issues, back when I started to play PC games (1996) games weren't as impressive as now but they didn't need patches or any fixes from start to end. Also in terms of gameplay they were a lot more challenging and addictive then now.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 30 October 2013 - 05:31 PM.

Delete please, double post.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

________________________________-

Even knowing this is most likely a sarcastic comment, I'd like to say that I din't ignore it, because I didn't read it. I read the whole first page and I stopped in dave4242 comment and I wrote my own. I was tired of what i was reading and I just wrote my thoughts.

But I ended up reading your post and yes you're right, while the PC is technologically superior in every field the gaming experience becomes a nightmare because of the lack of content and the poor effort place on them. I was surprised when I saw games starting to ship so full of bugs and issues, back when I started to play PC games (1996) games weren't as impressive as now but they didn't need patches or any fixes from start to end. Also in terms of gameplay they were a lot more challenging and addictive then now.

Not so much sarcasm as attempting to be silly. I figured you either didn't read it or didn't have anything to say about it. 

It's like game design as a whole has shifted. Before we couldn't patch the console version so those were better developed and I suppose as a whole the industry was more in line with getting it done right. Sure, PC versions had some patches but nowadays it's like every game has a patch. Every game is dumbed down and every game tries too hard to please everybody. It's just a shame. Hopefully next-gen will have better PC ports, but I doubt games will get more complex again. 

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:53 PM

PC gamers get hate because a lot of them assume the game is crap without playing it just to feel less depressed about the fact that V is not on PC... but as a PC & Console Gamer I understand their hate... the game will be better on PC, every game is better on PC tbh (or at least 80-90%)... I'm a big fan of playing with a controller and I figured out how to connect my ps3 to my PC a couple of days ago and now I'm completely addicted to playing on my PC... they feel better at 60 fps, they have better resolution and a 5.1 sound system makes the experience much more immersive... and the controller makes the experience perfect for me (I only use Keyboard & Mouse for FPS or strategy games)

Besides there is mods, but I'm not a big fan of them, I prefer to play a game the way it should be played...

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Superior on pc? yes, but only the graphics as the gameplay will remain the same. And no matter how much pc gamers gloat at the fact that the game is in 1080p. 

You have to know something... I DONT GIVE A F()CK! 

No matter how much you guys keep insulting console players, WE still got to play it first and there is no damn way in hell you could take that away from us.

If you want the game to look pretty, fine. Just stop bothering the console players just because Rockstar hasn't announced the pc port yet and everyone gets insecure.

Hell, i played this game on a 4:3 thick ass old school TV and i still loved it. That just shows how many f()cks i give about the games graphics.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

Superior on pc? yes, but only the graphics as the gameplay will remain the same. And no matter how much pc gamers gloat at the fact that the game is in 1080p. 

You have to know something... I DONT GIVE A F()CK! 

No matter how much you guys keep insulting console players, WE still got to play it first and there is no damn way in hell you could take that away from us.

If you want the game to look pretty, fine. Just stop bothering the console players just because Rockstar hasn't announced the pc port yet and everyone gets insecure.

Hell, i played this game on a 4:3 thick ass old school TV and i still loved it. That just shows how many f()cks i give about the games graphics.

Funny, if you truly gave no f*cks, you wouldn't be responding with such vindication, accusing people of trying to take something away from you. 

If you really, honestly, did not care; you'd be playing your game and doing just what you said you'd do; not caring. But you do care. And that's what has brought you to post now. 

But guess what? I'm a PC gamer and I couldn't give less f*cks about the grand scheme of fantastic, realistic graphics and elaborate enhancements and modifications. I love mods, and I love good graphics! But I do not let this love cloud my judgement for how fun a game is based on its gameplay, story and immersion. 

So guess what I want? And you better strap your sh*t in because this is going to blow your mind right out of your rectum; I just want to play a nicely optimized PC version of GTA V. Outrageous, isn't it? 

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

and this is the part you aren't getting

DIRT BIKES ARE NOT BETTER THAN PEDAL BIKES

in a straight line race? maybe ...

how about for health reasons? pedal bike wins

how about going to the store 1 block away where a pedal bike could take a shortcut? pedal bike wins

there are a million reasons a pedal bike could be superior to a mechanized version, which is why i ahve BOTH and enjoy BOTH

get that through your thick skull

Because when you say things like 

Like it or not, the game will be superior on the PC

It comes off as elitist and that's annoying.

PC are superior tho.  Its just the way it is...    Its not annoying or elitist, that's insane.

That's like someone on a pedal bike getting mad that a dirt bike is faster.. Its just the way it is.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

anyways the #1 reasons why console > pc is fairly simple, multiplayer

xbox live is much much MUCH better for connecting with friends than any pc service, most pc games lock you into their version of multiplayer, where your account only exists and only works for THEIR game

switch to a new game? say bye bye to all your friends unless they also buy that new game

on fact i dare say out of my social group less than 15% even play games on their pc so that makes the whole point moot

console is much more social, but i can see how socially inept losers prefer going lone wolf on their pcs

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

anyways the #1 reasons why console > pc is fairly simple, multiplayer

xbox live is much much MUCH better for connecting with friends than any pc service, most pc games lock you into their version of multiplayer, where your account only exists and only works for THEIR game

switch to a new game? say bye bye to all your friends unless they also buy that new game

on fact i dare say out of my social group less than 15% even play games on their pc so that makes the whole point moot

console is much more social, but i can see how socially inept losers prefer going lone wolf on their pcs

meh...Steam is like the PC version of Xbox Live, except it's free.

If a multiplayer game that uses Steamworks like Red Orchestra 2, Arma 2 and 3, every Valve and Source engine game, you can easily join your friend's multiplayer game just by clicking on their name in the chat, and it'll say "So and so is playing this game now, click here to join!" or something like that. 

You can also have group chats and use Steam's VOIP to chat instead of the game's built-in chat. Maybe you should get a Steam account and some friends, then you'd know what I mean. I don't know where you got your biased info from however. Your entire statement made zero sense.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

You guys dont come of as elitist you come off as sad nerds eating.popcorn off your belly in your mums basement......

By the time it comes to pc gta will be dead with people on ps4 or xbox one playing new titles,

While you guys make videos for youtube with 200 viewers.....

Games are evolving with the focus being consoles, get rid of consoles you get rid of the gaming industry.

I hate to break it to ya but the next gen consoles are also the last gen, because everyone is going to the clouds. This is old news actually and the fact that you dont know it really disqualifies you for having an opinion on the matter - go read something, you might find it interesting. There wont be a ps6 - playstation and xbox games will be played on pc, laptops, tablets, smart tv's and even smaller devices like smart phones - it will all just be a cloud service and the platform you are playing it on wont matter. Besides, PC gave birth to the whole gaming industry when they introduced 486 and open gl ... you dont have a clue kiddo, listen more and talk less please ...

Oh and btw, i also like consoles - im not biased towards any hardware thats silly, just stating the facts ...

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I don’t think it’s about hate. It’s a piracy issue since it’s a lot harder to make pirated versions of a console game, especially for the ps3. I’m hoping though that the team will get more time to port it to next-gen consoles and PC. GTA IV obviously didn’t have that and was a really crappy port. I can’t wait to see what it will look like on the PC. Will be interesting to see what my overclocked EVGA GTX 780 Classified manages to pull off it.

Nice you got a EVGA GTX780 Classified. How does it perform? I have that GPU in mind when I'll build

a new PC this holiday. Is ir worth? And what CPU do you have?

To the topic. I never get it why there is hate to the PC.

However, that means one thing, one main thing: jeasousy. I own a console too but I don't like playing on it.

I'm not even taking this console serious. I only used for fun games like Motorstowm series.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

You guys dont come of as elitist you come off as sad nerds eating.popcorn off your belly in your mums basement......

By the time it comes to pc gta will be dead with people on ps4 or xbox one playing new titles,

Games are evolving with the focus being consoles, get rid of consoles you get rid of the gaming industry.

200 views?

i have over 90 million views majority of that is of gta iv on pc

so no not 200 views 

millions of views

Sunrise Driver
  • Sunrise Driver

The Infidel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by Street Mix, 30 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

You just confirmed it. You consolers play GTA for a few weeks and then move on to some s**tty lame turd shooters. Just because they're new and "AAA" and "OMG 10/10!"

It's us, PC gamers, who keep GTA alive for years.

It's us, PC gamers, who prefer quality (GTA) over quantity (dozens of f**ks**t shooters for nerds like Halo, Killtrash, CoD, BF, CS, GeOW, Resistanse, Destiny etc.).

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Oh yes, because:

Dark Souls ran so good before someone modded it. I'm sure all the people who have no idea how to mod their games or who wouldn't even want to will find it so much fun. 

Deadly Premonition also apparently needs mods.

Bully for PC should be playable on any decent pc, but my old pc (which could run GTA SA at 1680 x 1050) couldn't run it without massive lag. The port was awful.

Condemned Criminal Origins runs so good with the bug that having a keyboard and mouse plugged in somehow makes the framerate go to sh*t. 

I still can't play Mini-Ninjas without unplugging my mouse and keyboard due to a strange pausing that it causes for no reason whatsoever. This also applies to Kane and Lynch and a few other EIdos games. 

Saint's Row 2 also runs like sh*t on different builds.

Do I need mention how GTA IV's port is a gamble based upon your rig? My friend with better specs can't get a good framerate, while I can get 55-58 FPS at 1080p with everything but shadows maxed.

Where are GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories for PC? It's hard to play a game that wasn't ported.

Resident Evil 4 for PC didn't even ship with the proper textures and shading enabled. Nor does the game have mouse control. Mods only give awkward aiming that feels nothing like true mouse control. How is the PC better for RE4?

Why can't I even start Star Wars Republic Commando? It just crashes every time I try to open it. 

Or how about that good ol' DRM? I only had 5 installs for Arkham City until recently. What about Games for Windows Live? If the rumors are true it's going to go away and several games will be left without a method to save, because for some reason GFWL required logging in to save. What about that? 

There are pros and cons to every method of playing games. The PS3 doesn't beat the 360 and the 360 doesn't beat the PS3 and the PC is generally better than both graphically, but it still has its own cons. 

Yeah, some of those cons are from lazy devs and idiotic decisions to combat piracy <-- (lmao).

I like how all of the games you listed are all poor ports and some you listed because your sh*tty computer couldn't run them.

"This game is a prime example of a con to PC gaming, because my computer can't run it without lag." Seems legit.

I Am Acid
  • I Am Acid

Insane

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Wat twa twat twat

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

Too much bullsh*t, didn't read all.

It's obvious R* will do its own work on GTAV, a PC version would ruin this game immediately.

First off, if you don't think the game is good enough as is, don't be a little bitch and act like if it came out for PC there would be some botards who could supposedly "make it better".

f*cking pathetic elitists, who the f*ck are you to say R* didn't make a good enough game??

PC fruits are at home in mommy's basement not doing anything anyway, except bitch and complain like little brats...ugh get over yourselves and it

IF this game makes it to PC it will be a long way down the road, and there won't be sh*t you can do to make it "better" in your meaningless opinion.

spamtackey
  • spamtackey

Business Socks

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

Yeah, some of those cons are from lazy devs and idiotic decisions to combat piracy <-- (lmao).

I like how all of the games you listed are all poor ports and some you listed because your sh*tty computer couldn't run them.

"This game is a prime example of a con to PC gaming, because my computer can't run it without lag." Seems legit.

Not so much a prime example of a 'con to pc gaming' but rather a general example. Some of those games may run better for others than me, but that's kinda the point. PC gaming is inconsistent. A friend with a superior rig doesn't have a problem with Eidos games, but can't run GTA IV as well as I can. PC gaming is not perfect. Console gaming is not perfect either, but so many PC gamers act as if PC gaming is the only true way to game and it pisses me off. I'm a PC gamer, but I don't have my head stuck up my butt. I acknowledge that there are pros and cons to both. 

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Cuz we're dirty peasants right? We want everything for free and pirate every game!

Spoiler

egoloss
  • egoloss

Adam Santos

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Give me a controller with a comfy couch over a keyboard and mouse any day.

PC will be superior to current gen obviously, but next gen consoles will change that while you have to keep upgrading your $500 graphics card to keep up with them.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by Xerukal, 31 October 2013 - 06:13 PM.

Too much bullsh*t, didn't read all.

It's obvious R* will do its own work on GTAV, a PC version would ruin this game immediately.

First off, if you don't think the game is good enough as is, don't be a little bitch and act like if it came out for PC there would be some botards who could supposedly "make it better".

f*cking pathetic elitists, who the f*ck are you to say R* didn't make a good enough game??

PC fruits are at home in mommy's basement not doing anything anyway, except bitch and complain like little brats...ugh get over yourselves and it

IF this game makes it to PC it will be a long way down the road, and there won't be sh*t you can do to make it "better" in your meaningless opinion.

I'm laughing too hysterically to absolutely devastate your flimsy, near-trollish argument with verbal superiority, so instead, here's some videos;

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0P3SrnLCIUc

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zjY-b6YPqAc

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GbaHBLaRQn4

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sku4Hzk2UzI

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-44QrUnJk_U

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-MJJR2O2jmo

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_xVmCq10y28

Guess what? You'll never get to experience any of these types of mods. Because you choose to bind yourself with the shackles of pre-set hardware that puts a limit on your fun. You choose the easy way of just inserting the disk and playing. And you know what? That is perfectly fine! But don't sh*t on people who choose otherwise. 

Because what does that make you? That's right, an elitist yourself. 

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

PC will be superior to current gen obviously, but next gen consoles will change that while you have to keep upgrading your $500 graphics card to keep up with them.

He he - well next gen consoles are only just on par with a modern gamer pc ...

Girish
  • Girish

LFM

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

PC>consoles, obviously. :p

But seriously, there's no appropriate way to have this kind of discussion here without it turning into a PC vs console sh*t slinging fest, so sorry for having to lock this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users