Photo

Los Santos is a warzone

85 replies to this topic
N3W Quickness
  • N3W Quickness

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

I like driving by there and start killing glitchers with my bulletproof police transporter it owns.

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

So many bitches, this is GTA lol

That really is the griefer asshole motto isn't it?

Official motto mate.  We have the copyright.
I'm not your "mate" f*ckhead. I can't stand people like you.

I sense some hostility.  Let's make up and hug :-).  Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

I sense some hostility.  Let's make up and hug :-).  Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends.

Sure. We can be friends. Just stop being a griefing dickhole. Think you can do that?

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

Never trust randoms.

why?? :lol:

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

So as long as your having fun that makes it ok to ruin other peoples day huh? Are you familiar with the term "cyber bully"?

I do not think you know the meaning MATE (i will consider you my mate because i know deep down you love me).  Playing one of the functions that was designed to be a part of the game is not bullying.  However, if i hunted you when ever you are online, going to your server etc, that would be considered bullying - which is not possible unless you have a Griefer on your fiend's list.  If Rock* did not want PKing they would had included passive mode to be immune to explosions and in car kills as well.  

So you can whinge as much as you want, but until Rock* decide it is not suppose to be a part of the game it will continue to happen.

Love,

Your friendly neighbourhood Griefer

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

So you can whinge(?) as much as you want, but until Rock* decide it is not suppose to be a part of the game it will continue to happen.

Love,

:) I hope you and all your kind die in your sleep :)

Cheers "mate"

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

Sure. We can be friends. Just stop being a griefing dickhole. Think you can do that?

Seriously anyone that asks me in game to leave them alone, I do.  But most of the time they try and chase me back, when it becomes interesting and fun.  Do you realise how popular griefing is?  So many times i had griefed on people that asked me to stop, came up to me without a weapon and wanted to join on my griefing mission against other players.  I think the most we had on our 'team' was like 7x people, and they were all randoms i had met that day on the server I was on.

It is something you will have to accept unless Rock* stop it as alot of people enjoy it.  I am not trolling on this post, just stating how it is...

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

@Admiral - I bought it. And I'm not trying to say they should outlaw attacking people. I'm saying that I'm sick of being killed or my car destroyed just because I'm driving down the street. It's getting f*ckin ridiculous.

@Psykonaut - It's rapidly getting that bad. It was at the point where I was actually going FAR out of my way just to avoid other players. I don't kill anyone with the tank, I just use it for transport.

I tend to agree with you. I've been experiencing this a lot lately. There is really no benefit to just killing me over and over again unless they are trying to bolster their stats. I think a lot of these kids are getting bored with the game so the rampant killing is at an all time high. Lol

Sometimes I will fight back but if I'm not into it or going to do something else like shopping, I just let them kill me a few times and not fight back. They eventually get bored and move on.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Seriously anyone that asks me in game to leave them alone, I do.  But most of the time they try and chase me back, when it becomes interesting and fun.  Do you realise how popular griefing is?  So many times i had griefed on people that asked me to stop, came up to me without a weapon and wanted to join on my griefing mission against other players.  I think the most we had on our 'team' was like 7x people, and they were all randoms i had met that day on the server I was on.

It is something you will have to accept unless Rock* stop it as alot of people enjoy it.  I am not trolling on this post, just stating how it is...
That's why I want a house around Paleto Bay. All the griefer goat f*ckers tend to stay in the city.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

I've already given up on the game.
I play single player then think I may like a bit of online, have a race or two, see how badly that is made, then see how boring the missions are then see how annoying the player base is.

The online section of the game is dreadfully boring.
It's totally catered to skill less players and griefers.
No one would care about being spawn killed over and over if there weren't hospital bills and the killer was rewarded. But instead the victim is penalised and the killer gets nothing.
R* made this knowing how pissed off people would get and how attractive it is to griefers.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hospital bills have been nerfed by a lot. Dying is hardly an issue financially anymore.

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

That's why I want a house around Paleto Bay. All the griefer goat f*ckers tend to stay in the city.

When i grief, the only reason I grief in the city is that's because where all the 'goats' are.  So if the goats go country I am sure griefers will follow as we do need to fill our sexual pleasures. 

But if griefing happens to you, just ask them to leave you alone.  Hopefully they will feel bad and move on to the next victim.  If they don't unfortunately you need to fight back, change server, or go into passive mode and find high ground until they get bored.

butternutcherrios
  • butternutcherrios

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

Who want take this to the people? Yolo swag yolo swag swag yolo

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

I've already given up on the game.
I play single player then think I may like a bit of online, have a race or two, see how badly that is made, then see how boring the missions are then see how annoying the player base is.

The online section of the game is dreadfully boring.
It's totally catered to skill less players and griefers.
No one would care about being spawn killed over and over if there weren't hospital bills and the killer was rewarded. But instead the victim is penalised and the killer gets nothing.
R* made this knowing how pissed off people would get and how attractive it is to griefers.

Join a crew, most crews work together well on missions.  There are plenty of skilled players on GTAV which are easy to find if you join a crew.  Also being in a crew will protect you from Griefers.

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Here's a tip. Get the 10 car garage closest to the airport. Check the mini map and make sure its clear. I have rarely seen players at the airport or even by the lsc by there. Smash to the helis or plane, take off to the country, parachute out, then call you mech. for a ride.

Or just kill them all! Sometimes that just works. I sit and wait. Oh its fun. I'm just shocked how you can kill 3 griefers comin at you ten times and they keep on comin back. Take your radar off the screen and blow them up.

It seems like its getting better to me. At least the people who are having wars are just having them and I drive by and they don't pay too much attention to me. I was having another insane 30 min cop kill streak in my tank and these two people with bounties keep driving ahead of me as I was shooting cops behind me. Then there was 4 just watching the destruction. I think they were amazed I didn't try and kill them.

Start condemning people for being friendlies. go to online, players, choose the player like you would report them but choose condemn for friendly, they will see it's from you also.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

this morning i did the mission where you have to recover an rv for trevor and it was a full lobby and when it started i alrady had my dilettante there so i set it so three of the other players could get in and i could drive them to where we need to go but the fourth player decided to use his tank and he crushed my car which made a me a bit pissed and i shot at the tank pointlessly. but i eventually made it to the rv first in an infurnace i eventually was able to take the rv but got killed in a biker ambush, but the tank driving player was the one who eventually delivered the rv but that was after blowing up enemies and cars in his tank.

in a way it was like a warzone. :lol:

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hahaha this guy is so mad!
Even though it was a joke at first, I'm going to go back to my original post here, you sir, are a fa**ot. (There you wanted the correct spelling)
Seriously, telling people you wish they'd drop dead because you're a little pussy in GTA makes me laugh. Go play My Little Pony until you think you can come back here, this game is obviously a little to violent for your poor soul.
  • WreckinBall likes this

xXxTerrorist
  • xXxTerrorist

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by xXxTerrorist, 31 October 2013 - 09:11 AM.

I never have any problems unless I have a bounty.

Most of the time it is all good and I just do my thing and when someone gets inside my sphere I have an extremely itchy trigger finger.

But more stuff is always bettter.

adirtygriff
  • adirtygriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

People are the best defense against other people, man.

WreckinBall
  • WreckinBall

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:37 AM Edited by WreckinBall, 31 October 2013 - 10:43 AM.

GOOD!! LS IS MEANT TO BE A WARZONE!! We are playing GTA! The more chaos the better.i think of predator 2 when leaving my apartment,crews shooting the hell out of each other,pigs everwhere,the game would be dull and have no lifespan if not,these are the dark streets of LS,lol.
Get good or get in a crew!

Courage123
  • Courage123

King Walrus

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

stop-whining-o.gif

NiceGuyShaz
  • NiceGuyShaz

Los Santos Billionaire

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

The only thing that really annoys me is when people camp outside your house or LSC and sticky bomb the garage door so that they can kill you the second you try to leave.

Uhhh... did you check your minimap at any point while he was doing this? Did you open your cell phone and do a random job instead of going outside first? Like, use your brain maybe man. There's plenty of options here.

You're a fa**ot and you should kill youself.

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

So many bitches, this is GTA lol

That really is the griefer asshole motto isn't it?

Official motto mate.  We have the copyright.
I'm not your "mate" f*ckhead. I can't stand people like you.

Just stop f*cking crying. I see a person who never played gta 4 multiplayer before. It was all about chaos and destruction.

kestler
  • kestler

God

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

I would grief

So you can whinge(?) as much as you want, but until Rock* decide it is not suppose to be a part of the game it will continue to happen.

Love,

:) I hope you and all your kind die in your sleep :)

Cheers "mate"

That's a litte harsh don't you think?
Okay i get it you are bullied in school and you cry, after that you want to be the hero in gta online but even there people find ways to bully you. How sad :)

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:11 PM

My biggest issue is that when I'm playing in random lobbies, 90% of time I'm alone. And if I try to switch lobby, I end up alone again.

Easy fix -> playing with friends. But still it makes me wonder why..

Forever-alone-Yuki. :(

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by Hootytooty, 31 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

Had a great time earlier with a guy trying to mod his Sandking at LSC.

As he was spawned back outside in his Sandking, single shot straight to his head, then I proceeded to puncture all four of his tires.

As he respawned and sprinted back to save his truck, I called Lester and went off the radar. Then terrorized him as he tried to flee round the block in his Sandking, running on four rims.

Allowed him to get back to LSC, then repeated this fun little game when he spawned back outside.

Do you feel good about yourself because you ruined his game? You feel more like a man now?

Absolutely. It was hi-larious seeing a Sandking with no wheels skid off into a tree.

I think the whole episode probably added at least a couple of inches lengthways and maybe half an inch in girth.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users