Photo

Los Santos is a warzone

85 replies to this topic
Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I bet such a thing happened once to the OP, now he's scared for life by the experience..

I walk the streets, unarmed, at night...

X S
  • X S

80's Baby

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Miss Los Santos Host Extraordinaire

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

I'm just going to leave this here. :facedesk:

oKiGBfC.png

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Mate... For f*ck sale just g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym u faget.

First of all, its spelled "fa**ot" you retard.

Second, exactly what part of my post makes you believe I'm a homosexual?

To be honest?  It was the TWA logo.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

oKiGBfC.png

I thought the same thing..lol..GTA players don't know what they want..

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

The only thing that really annoys me is when people camp outside your house or LSC and sticky bomb the garage door so that they can kill you the second you try to leave.

Uhhh... did you check your minimap at any point while he was doing this? Did you open your cell phone and do a random job instead of going outside first? Like, use your brain maybe man. There's plenty of options here.

LOL you need a tank to get around? Learn to drive a super car maybe? Learn to shoot while driving? Go play The Sims? WTF is wrong with you mate, you're playing GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE CRIME SIMULATOR. 

Comments like this make me laugh!!

Yes there are ways to avoid being randomly killed but you shouldnt have to.

Yes your right its GRAND THEFT AUTO not CALL OF DUTY which people like you think it is and shoot everything you see. Maybe try play some missions or steal some CARS, if you want to kill and blow people up constantly go to a deathmatch or LTS or better still Call of Duty.
  • YukiEiri likes this

Garland137
  • Garland137

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

The only thing that really annoys me is when people camp outside your house or LSC and sticky bomb the garage door so that they can kill you the second you try to leave.

Uhhh... did you check your minimap at any point while he was doing this? Did you open your cell phone and do a random job instead of going outside first? Like, use your brain maybe man. There's plenty of options here.

When you're inside LSC, it doesn't show other players on the minimap.  And yes, I switched to the big view outside of the shop.  As for being in your apartment, it hasn't happened to me but I've seen other people doing it.  And you don't have many options.  Either try and sit it out (some of these trolls have a lot of patience) or switch to another session, which is a pain in the ass if you're playing with friends or found some cool randoms.

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Tbh, I'm getting pretty sick of this. Admittedly it doesn't happen on some servers, but yeah, it's not exactly uncommon for  me to be driving down the street and get gunned down, or have someone waiting with a shotgun outside the customs. Though of course, this is the internet, you must assume everyone is a douche until proven otherwise. Or that's just me. One of those.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

OP- I half agree. Considering only a small portion of the world is the city of Los Santos, you would think that R* would have included houses in the suburbs and wilderness areas as well. I myself would enjoy a place out in the country.

however, I think your over exaggerating when stating that you need a tank to go shopping or what not. I have never had any issues commuting a location where I couldn't either outrun someone purposely trying to kill me/follow me, or have them lose interest after a couple of turns.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

lol can't understand these "learn to defend yourself, drive ,... comments"

We are just tired of all  the kids going crazy in free mode

Pretty much this.  It's not a matter of being able to defend yourself, it's a matter of dickheads being dickheads.

LOL you need a tank to get around? Learn to drive a super car maybe? Learn to shoot while driving? Go play The Sims? WTF is wrong with you mate, you're playing GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE CRIME SIMULATOR. 

GTA, not Douche Central.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

I have never had any issues commuting a location where I codn't either outrun someone purposely trying to kill me/follow me, or have them lose interest after a couple of turns.

But why should we HAVE to do those things? Because these retarded monkeys can't stop themselves from killing everyone in sight? That's bullsh*t. I'd rather use a tank and watch them scatter like the vermin they are.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

Mate... For f*ck sale just g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym u faget.

First of all, its spelled "fa**ot" you retard.

Second, exactly what part of my post makes you believe I'm a homosexual?

To be honest?  It was the TWA logo.
Ok, its obvious that your completely insane :p

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

I guess i'm the only one who plays for recreational flight and parachute jumps.

Im another one of those people!

This Guy?
  • This Guy?

I'm the king of the world

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Always beware of your surroundings, upgrade car and armor, drive fast to try evade other Los Santoniers.. Buy and use sticky bombs if you really want to piss people off

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:03 AM Edited by Hootytooty, 31 October 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Had a great time earlier with a guy trying to mod his Sandking at LSC.

As he was spawned back outside in his Sandking, single shot straight to his head, then I proceeded to puncture all four of his tires.

As he respawned and sprinted back to save his truck, I called Lester and went off the radar. Then terrorized him as he tried to flee round the block in his Sandking, running on four rims.

Allowed him to get back to LSC, then repeated this fun little game when he spawned back outside.

• CybaOutlaw likes this

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

As he was spawned back outside in his Sandking, single shot straight to his head, then I proceeded to puncture all four of his tires.

As he respawned and sprinted back to save his truck, I called Lester and went off the radar. Then terrorized him as he tried to flee round the block in his Sandking, running on four rims.

Allowed him to get back to LSC, then repeated this fun little game when he spawned back outside.

Do you feel good about yourself because you ruined his game? You feel more like a man now?

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Never trust randoms.
  • CybaOutlaw likes this

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

Weasel Plaza and Richards Majestic never seems to have people drive by them, because they are so far out, near the beach. More than likely, if you see people driving around the area, they live in one of the apartments.

They can be a little confusing for people who don't live there as far as where the entrances are. The good thing about Richards is the Garage and Front Door Entrance are not side by side so its easy to enter/exit if someone is trolling around the building.

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

Do you feel good about yourself because you ruined his game? You feel more like a man now?

Must be hispanic

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

i tend to agree with you. i just made a post about some d-bag spawnkilling me with a sticky bomb as i spawned out of LSC after selling a car. if people want to kill things on site, go play a f*cking deathmatch. 

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

So many bitches, this is GTA lol.  I have so much fun doing this in free roam between missions/races.  Especially i have a couple of mates online and can flank and gang up on unsuspecting targets.  Even more incentive now to keep doing it seeing posts like this :-).

I don't really give a sh1t if you say it ruins your game as it is fun for me, like other posts, go play the sims lol.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by TWA B747, 31 October 2013 - 03:32 AM.

So many bitches, this is GTA lol

That really is the griefer asshole motto isn't it?

I don't really give a sh1t if you say it ruins your game as it is fun for me

So as long as your having fun that makes it ok to ruin other peoples day huh? Are you familiar with the term "cyber bully"?

CybaOutlaw
  • CybaOutlaw

Sir

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

Official motto mate.  We have the copyright.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Official motto mate.  We have the copyright.
I'm not your "mate" f*ckhead. I can't stand people like you.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

You wan't people to not kill you in a game called gta? Oh the redundancy of this thread. NIce!

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

I really hope R* releases a DLC that let's us buy houses out in the country. I'm sick of having to use a tank just to drive down the street to go shopping or go to the golf club. Is love to buy a house anywhere north of the Alamo sea that way me and my friends can be safe up north while the retards and wiggers kill each other in the city.

And before one of you vomits out "g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym!!!!1!!1!" I just want to say that I shouldn't have to stop being a part of the community and meeting new friends just because you subhuman dogs can't control yourselves.

It really wouldn't make a difference where you bought the properties.  Unfortunately, griefers will eventually gravitate to your doorstep/within your vicinity like bees to honey.  Because that's their nature.  If they perceive you as an easy target they'll definitely try to harass you. Or if they get tired of pking/being killed by someone else with a better shooting stat.

Try doing an Invite Only and invite your friends or other gamers you can trust into that session.  That should basically resolve the problem of anti social behavior.

But this assumes you're not damned to the purgatory of a bad sport server however.......

MLO_III
  • MLO_III

Honest Cheater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

@Admiral - I bought it. And I'm not trying to say they should outlaw attacking people. I'm saying that I'm sick of being killed or my car destroyed just because I'm driving down the street. It's getting f*ckin ridiculous.

@Psykonaut - It's rapidly getting that bad. It was at the point where I was actually going FAR out of my way just to avoid other players. I don't kill anyone with the tank, I just use it for transport.

If you are unwilling to deal with the randomness of the game, you have no choice but to stay in your private lobbies. Refusal to comply means you must take up a new motto when playing the game: "Stop being a victim" to quote a fellow poster.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

oKiGBfC.png

Outstanding.  Looks like the OP needs to trade places with this other guy! :lol:

Matty079
  • Matty079

Slammed Schwartzer Slidin

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

I live in weasel plaza (I think, 335k apt) and rarely do I have people close by. Good location imo, easy access to both coastal roads and not too dangerous.

I knew if I bought a place in the heart of the city it would be a warzone..glad I realized that before buying :)

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Ive gotta agree with OP (puts flame suit on) Ive joined loads of sessions this morning and each has had pointless wars going on between 5/6 players. All I wanted to do was sell a car to LSC but nope instead ive got caught in the middle and killed countless times.

This is why whenever I go online in a non Invite Only session, I typically park my char before his 50" screen TV in his $391k apt.  And make him chill with the bong while watching the 3 ring circus transpiring just outside his window and on Weazel news   :lol:

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

Try doing an Invite Only and invite your friends or other gamers you can trust into that session.  That should basically resolve the problem of anti social behavior.

Allow me to quote from my original post:

And before one of you vomits out "g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym!!!!1!!1!" I just want to say that I shouldn't have to stop being a part of the community and meeting new friends just because you subhuman dogs can't control yourselves.

The griefers need to be banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users