Photo

Los Santos is a warzone

85 replies to this topic
TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

I really hope R* releases a DLC that let's us buy houses out in the country. I'm sick of having to use a tank just to drive down the street to go shopping or go to the golf club. Is love to buy a house anywhere north of the Alamo sea that way me and my friends can be safe up north while the retards and wiggers kill each other in the city.

And before one of you vomits out "g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym!!!!1!!1!" I just want to say that I shouldn't have to stop being a part of the community and meeting new friends just because you subhuman dogs can't control yourselves.
  • YukiEiri, KyoukoToshinou and KingPancakes like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by theadmiral, 30 October 2013 - 01:12 PM.

Do you propose that attacking people be outlawed in freeroam or what? I'm confused. Also, how did you get that Rhino?

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

DANG! Why you gotta drive a tank down the street? sh*t isn't THAT bad. I dunno what the deal is but I've never had a tank and honestly don't feel like I need one to get simple stuff done. Not trying to flame or troll you man, just curious why you gotta resort to using a tank

• Snoop_Willy likes this

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

Mate... For f*ck sale just g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym u faget.
  • Orrangejuice likes this

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

When I'm going shopping/get a haircut/etc., I go with my Sandking XL. Always looking on the minimap, ready for anything... 

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

@Admiral - I bought it. And I'm not trying to say they should outlaw attacking people. I'm saying that I'm sick of being killed or my car destroyed just because I'm driving down the street. It's getting f*ckin ridiculous.

@Psykonaut - It's rapidly getting that bad. It was at the point where I was actually going FAR out of my way just to avoid other players. I don't kill anyone with the tank, I just use it for transport.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

I don't kill anyone with the tank, I just use it for transport.

Fair enough

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

First of all, its spelled "fa**ot" you retard.

Second, exactly what part of my post makes you believe I'm a homosexual?

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

I really hope R* releases a DLC that let's us buy houses out in the country. I'm sick of having to use a tank just to drive down the street to go shopping or go to the golf club. Is love to buy a house anywhere north of the Alamo sea that way me and my friends can be safe up north while the retards and wiggers kill each other in the city.

And before one of you vomits out "g0 ply en ay pryvet gaym ore sol0 gaym!!!!1!!1!" I just want to say that I shouldn't have to stop being a part of the community and meeting new friends just because you subhuman dogs can't control yourselves.

If they do, them houses are going to be in the millions dollar range.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Did you get shot in the back while entering the eclipse tower? I love doing that to people.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

If they do, them houses are going to be in the millions dollar range.

Oh I have no doubt about that. But I have the money so ill buy one anyway.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Did you get shot in the back while entering the eclipse tower? I love doing that to people.

I don't live in the Eclipse tower. To cliche. But thank you for proving my point.

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Omnipresent ★

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

I don't kill anyone with the tank, I just use it for transport.

Me too... but sometimes i like to run over some punk asses bitch moth********.. well, often!

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:39 PM Edited by echocrack, 30 October 2013 - 01:40 PM.

Pretty sure he was just making fun of your crybaby rant... 

@Admiral - I bought it. And I'm not trying to say they should outlaw attacking people. I'm saying that I'm sick of being killed or my car destroyed just because I'm driving down the street. It's getting f*ckin ridiculous.

@Psykonaut - It's rapidly getting that bad. It was at the point where I was actually going FAR out of my way just to avoid other players. I don't kill anyone with the tank, I just use it for transport.

Man up and learn how to drive-by from a moving car, or just learn how to drive and outdrive them.  The other option is to just stop crying and play the game.  That is kinda the point... 

• Snoop_Willy likes this

kalr89
  • kalr89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

I love to hear people like you bitch and moan in free roam :)

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Man up and learn how to drive-by from a moving car, or just learn how to drive and outdrive them.  The other option is to just stop crying and play the game.  That is kinda the point... 

Just because I don't want to be bothered by you dogs doesn't mean I don't know how to do a drive-by. Also I fail to understand how voicing my opinion is considered "crying". Can you explain that?
  • sinbot likes this

elliot150
  • elliot150

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Ive gotta agree with OP (puts flame suit on) Ive joined loads of sessions this morning and each has had pointless wars going on between 5/6 players. All I wanted to do was sell a car to LSC but nope instead ive got caught in the middle and killed countless times.
  • sinbot likes this

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

I'd to be able to buy stuff in Sandy Shores or in Paleto Bay. I like the countryside way more than the city. Sadly I can't afford a tank, so I have to use my FIB SUV, but at least there is always some action going on outside :p

echocrack
  • echocrack

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Just because I don't want to be bothered by you dogs doesn't mean I don't know how to do a drive-by. Also I fail to understand how voicing my opinion is considered "crying". Can you explain that?

Look man, we're all playing the same game.  We all deal with the same assholes in freeroam.  We've all been killed immediately after exiting out house/clothing store/gun store/hair place.  It's part of the game.  If you don't enjoy the game stop playing.  If you REALLY need to go get a haircut or shop for clothes, do it in an invite only, then go back to public.  It's really not that hard.  Get some friends to watch your back and fight off anyone who might come start trouble.  If you run into an asshat in a tank and you don't want to deal with it, switch lobbies.  

I said you were crying because we are all playing this game, but the person who started this whiny thread was you.  You generalized people who live in the city as wiggers and retards, and people usually only name call like that when they're upset, people cry when they're upset.

I do hope for some country houses too.  Not because I'm sacred to leave my apartment, but because I just don't like the scenery in the city.  I think living in the country would be a nice change.  Plus, it makes it easier to lose the pigs after doing some crime in the city. 

• GrndZero likes this

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

lol can't understand these "learn to defend yourself, drive ,... comments"

We are just tired of all  the kids going crazy in free mode

• sinbot likes this

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Look man, we're all playing the same game.  We all deal with the same assholes in freeroam.  We've all been killed immediately after exiting out house/clothing store/gun store/hair place.  It's part of the game.  If you don't enjoy the game stop playing.  If you REALLY need to go get a haircut or shop for clothes, do it in an invite only, then go back to public.  It's really not that hard.  Get some friends to watch your back and fight off anyone who might come start trouble.  If you run into an asshat in a tank and you don't want to deal with it, switch lobbies.  
I said you were crying because we are all playing this game, but the person who started this whiny thread was you.  You generalized people who live in the city as wiggers and retards, and people usually only name call like that when they're upset, people cry when they're upset.
I do hope for some country houses too.  Not because I'm sacred to leave my apartment, but because I just don't like the scenery in the city.  I think living in the country would be a nice change.  Plus, it makes it easier to lose the pigs after doing some crime in the city. 
I absolutely REFUSE to be driven out of a game because of asshole griefers. It's a matter of principle. I will play this MY way and my way involves a tank.

The reason I referred to people as "retards and wiggers" was to show my absolute disdain for griefers and people who purposely set out to ruin other people's fun.
  • YukiEiri likes this

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Sme sandy shores etc apartments would be greatly appreciated. Idk why only garages

Garland137
  • Garland137

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

The only thing that really annoys me is when people camp outside your house or LSC and sticky bomb the garage door so that they can kill you the second you try to leave.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Weasel Plaza and Richards Majestic never seems to have people drive by them, because they are so far out, near the beach. More than likely, if you see people driving around the area, they live in one of the apartments.

• sinbot likes this

Longtonguehuey
  • Longtonguehuey

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

I do believe that the fellow was using your words to inject a touch of humour. The 'faget' bit was artistic license. Maybe he felt your impression of the masses didn't go far enough?

Anyway, I think you should apologise you naughty boy.

Johncito27
  • Johncito27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

go play the sims

DR1P
  • DR1P

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

To the op's point I agree there shoukd be houses/appartments outside of ls. Much like its real life counterpart ls is full of asshats and trolls. Only reason I ever go there is for free roam deathmatch.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

LOL you need a tank to get around? Learn to drive a super car maybe? Learn to shoot while driving? Go play The Sims? WTF is wrong with you mate, you're playing GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE CRIME SIMULATOR. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

I guess i'm the only one who plays for recreational flight and parachute jumps.

• sinbot likes this

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

The only thing that really annoys me is when people camp outside your house or LSC and sticky bomb the garage door so that they can kill you the second you try to leave.

Uhhh... did you check your minimap at any point while he was doing this? Did you open your cell phone and do a random job instead of going outside first? Like, use your brain maybe man. There's plenty of options here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users