Satisfying moments in GTA O

33 replies to this topic
Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

What are your most satisfying moments in this game?

- Successfully pulling off a difficult mission.

- Winning a match when it's 4 vs 1. (I'm the one)

However, the MOST satisfying moment, is when I'm chasing a car in a buzzard and I shoot a rocket far ahead of the evading vehicle only to see that vehicle make it's way exactly where I predicted it would be then seeing it blow up. The moment when you release the fire button is glorious and the explosion is like icing on the cake. A cake baked with the flakes of men who've perished at my fingertips. 

ThatDutchIdiot
  • ThatDutchIdiot

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

Was flying around with a Buzzard and saw a guy in a Sherriff Suv, chased by a lot of cops, racing towards the LSC. Shot a few missles, but didn't hit him. He reached the LSC, but hit the side when entering. I fired a missle right on his roof :) Got an angry message afterwards. Felt good hitting him on the last second :p

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hitting a headshot at full zoom/full distance on someone who is standing shooting at something they can't see(me)...Thhhhhhhud.

Satisfying....

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Everytime I kill a bully...so a lot.
  • MantisFang likes this

justintoyoda
  • justintoyoda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by justintoyoda, 30 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.

When I drove up Mt. Chilliad in a Futo/Rebel with my crew. Took one of the steeper, unmarked trails from either the north/east side of the mountain. Great feeling when I reached the top after many tries.

Marcus-F1
  • Marcus-F1

Benefactor collector

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Driving my Schafter from Los Santos to Blain County with Los Santos Rock Radio through my speakers! Preferably Ogden´s Nut Gone Flake playing

• MediApino likes this

Deckers
  • Deckers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Getting the platinum trophy :)

Zonegamer
  • Zonegamer

Front Yard Balla

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'll list 8 of my satisfying moments. 

• Putting Lester's bounty on a griefer's head.
  • Earning over 10k for a mission
  • Levelling up
  • Reaching wave 10 of survival 
  • Coming first place in a deathmatch, race or team deathmatch
  • Killing a griefer 
  • Putting together the right outfit
  • Ps3 Trophy accomplishments

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

When some dude invites you to deathmatch, you gain the lead when you kill him on the first round and he quits.. I win. :)

Damn quitters. 

MattLewis666
  • MattLewis666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:25 PM Edited by MattLewis666, 30 October 2013 - 02:26 PM.

- Evading a map full of people with a bounty on your head.
- Hiding in my house with a bounty and listening to everyone complain and bitch about it.
- Calling an airstrike on LS Customs when everyone is gathered there.

- When someone tries to P.I.T. you using slipstream and I slam on my brakes and f*ck them over instead.

Mechanic X
  • Mechanic X

Omnipotent

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Sitting down in my apartment, switching to the player-spectating channel and using the mugger service on someone. You can then watch the whole thing take place. Usually, the mugger will hijack the player's car, and steal $2,000.

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

when people try and ram you in races and they end up spinning off

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Actually I had another one last night.

I was flying a buzzard (Yeah I fly a lot) and started flying around Trevors airfield. There were 3 ppl there doing whatever and they decided to start shooting at me.

So I flew away slightly, turned around and fired a few rockets in their general direction. I didn't hit anything and figured since I was in the area a buzzard might spawn that they could use to take me down. So I made my way there and blew it up, I know they were headed towards it but I wasn't interested in killing them so I flew away towards LS. I landed a few miles away figuring they won't get to me very quickly then popped open the map and saw a target headed my way from their location.

As it happened I was parked next to one of those power line towers so I just moved my heli behind it. Sure enough dude is comming at me, kamikaze style, and slams right into the power line tower. lol.

Knowing he's going to spawn near me and not really feeling like dealing with him I take off and pin my chopper around to go futher towards LS. I see him spawn below me and as I'm turning launch a rocket in his general direction. Boom direct hit.

He was mad.

In the end they attempted to kamikaze my chopper 3 times and failed 3 times. Fun times!

• MediApino likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Sitting down in my apartment, switching to the player-spectating channel and using the mugger service on someone. You can then watch the whole thing take place. Usually, the mugger will hijack the player's car, and steal $2,000.

I'm not a fan of using the mugger unless I'm near the player so I can steal the money.

Vlemert
  • Vlemert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Driving half across the map to a 3k bounty (I don't kill for the money, it's the challenge). Finally arriving at the general position of the target, notice he is driving the opposite way on a long road. I just step on it, take out a sticky, hold my hand out of the window and as we pass eachother at full speed throw the sucker on his windshield.

I look back and BOOM.

Lucky me, no bad sport, because it wasn't a personal vehicle.

goofyco
  • goofyco

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Buying another dream car and fully customizing it.

Problem: now there is only 1 car left that I want and there is no space left in my garage :-(((

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

When bounties are invovled I don't give a crap if you're driving a PV, i'm gonna blow you up.

SOMETIMES when they're driving really bad or in the countryside I'll miss with missles on purpose to give the player that sense that I'm hot on their trail to make them crash. Once they step out of the vehicle I stop missing.

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

Lucky me, no bad sport, because it wasn't a personal vehicle.

Yes! That's the one! 

The moment you blow up someone in his car and it turns out the car wasn't personal! YES! :) haha

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Guys with bounties running away from me when I'm in a buzzard they can never get away.

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

Guys with bounties running away from me when I'm in a buzzard they can never get away.

You'd be surprised. Many guys that fly in a buzzard can't fly squat! I mostly try to run away from them between the buildings and that's where they mostly lose control and crash.

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

You'd be surprised. Many guys that fly in a buzzard can't fly squat! I mostly try to run away from them between the buildings and that's where they mostly lose control and crash.

I don't crash very often chasing people but that's a good tactic.

One thing I'd note though is don't run away from a buzzard on the highway!!!! It's FAR easier for me to hit you if you're moving than it is if you're standing still or moving slowly.

• differenz likes this

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

Was doing some races with a bunch of randoms tonight - lobby had actually stayed together for quite a while, and the racing had been fairly clean.

Load up an off-road map, one of the longer ones (can't remember which), get some new people join. Jump in an Injection, all set, load up the race, and the first thing I see is a Bright Pink and Chrome SandKing in front of me.

Automatically vomit a little, and think to myself "I hope this person isn't a dick", as it was one of the new people in. Start the race, and my stock Injection jumps off the line and starts to pull past the slow to start Sandking. The Sandking then, as I pulled alongside, rammed straight into me, straight across the road, and threw me into a tree. By the time i'm back on the road, everyone has gone past in their custom cars.

So I set about catching them. Get past a few and make my way up to about 4th or 5th, and the Sandking is right in front of me. I have a DubeBuggy in my slipstream, and i'm in the slipstream of the SandKing. I pull right, the Buggy pulls left, and we both start to pass the Sandking at the same time. Amazingly, the Sandking pulls the same move form the start of the race and punts me into a tree, leaving the Buggy completely alone.

By this time, we're about 2/3 of the way through the race. I set myself to catch them again, and quickly I see the Sandking in the near distance. Its on its side, sliding down a bank into a shallow river. I realized that as it was turning to make its way onto a narrow bridge, it misjudged the corner and whacked straight into the pylon at the start of the bridge. I drive past with middle finger out the window, and end up finishing third.

Wasn't the most satisfying moment i've had - but it felt bloody good.

• differenz likes this

differenz
  • differenz

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Another satisfying moment is when the guy in the Buzzard peacefully lands down and allows me to enter and wreak havoc with him. It only happened to me with crew members.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

There was these 4 dudes in a Firetruck trolling people and killing them for no reason at all, Then they kill me twice for no reason... So i bait them to a good place to setup a stickybomb trap and hide behind some bushes so their water couldn't reach me and shooting me didn't work either, Then i hit that button knowing full well the joy to come from them dying at my hands.. Mhmm they voted to kick me but failed xD

SugarTxomo
  • SugarTxomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

When I'm "The Snipper (barber) on a Chopper" bounty hunter I love to harass my prey flying over his head or in front of his car. Then I fly away, hide my position in Radar, I see where is he going, go out of the chopper and hide in the bushes or the roof of a building and when he appears... I blow his head up with my silenced rifle... this moment is magic. Then I go back to the chopper and fly to the next red blip.

When I'm in dickhead mode I just love to get a Lazer and annoying the people trying to get a buzzard on Trevor's hangar :-)
When I'm in a nice guy mode I love riding around the map riding my BMX and trying new tricks. People are usually surprised when they see a guy freeriding around.

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Revoemag, 30 October 2013 - 03:58 PM.

So after a mission with a random partner, we spawn back out in open world..I on my phone depositing my money when my ex partner decided to shoot me dead and steal the money I just earned(,$10000). I respawn again and now he's aiming his car at me ready to run me over. I Stand there and wait as he approaches.. Takeout my silenced pistol and put one bullet through the windshield right into his head. I grab back my money, take his car and leave. A few minute s later he messages me calling me a hacker...lol..
  • CaptainBruce likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

So after a mission with a random partner, we spawn back out in open world..I on my phone depositing my money when my ex partner decided to shoot me dead and steal the money I just earned(,$10000). I respawn again and now he's aiming his car at me ready to run me over. I Stand there and wait as he approaches.. Takeout my silenced pistol and put one bullet through the windshield right into his head. I grab back my money, take his car and leave. A few minute s later he messages me calling me a hacker...lol..

I know this didn't happen cause you can't actually drop 10k when you die, just an fyi.

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hm,

Probably the other night when a friend of mine was being spawn camped / bullied by a couple of idiots in an exploited fully modded Adder (They made it quite clear how much cash they had).

I took my time and took a shot at them with the sniper from about a mile away, believe it or not but I got both in one shot (They were standing still after-all) 

I scooped in, picked up my friend who flopped in the car like a POW. 

The best part was hearing them day "We're coming for you fury...." , To which a race ensued across the map, them in a fully modded adder, me in a fully modded Elegy....They never did catch me.

Too bad, if they spent the time learning to control the car instead of duplicating them they might have got me

SHALLWEkirbs
  • SHALLWEkirbs

Shall we?

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

The other day I was in a mission with two morons. I was driving to the waypoint in my sand king and they kept spinning me and then shot out my tires ( I didn't have bulletproof tires yet).

When we finally got to the waypoint they went off to do the first pickup so I just stuck a sticky bomb on the back of each of their cars and waited. As they pulled off to get to the next waypoint I blew them both up!

They then left the mission and I went on to complete it on my own, earning enough to get my bulletproof tires for my sand king.

It was well worth it :)

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

Everytime I kill a bully...so a lot.

Had this last night ^

Griefer tried to gank me and I decided he would be my chew-toy for the evening. Killed him lots: 16-3 then got bored, honked and drove away. I made over $3k from takin his corpse money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users