Boneyard. you're doing it wrong.

41 replies to this topic
S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

GHMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

Ive also solo'd boneyard from this spot. Does get boring always camping in the same spot, but its easy money.

Dont play railyard anymore since they nerf'd the roof.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

the roof was a deathtrap...

no it wasn't, it was the best place to camp and shoot enemies until rockstar made it basically illegal to go there. :lol:

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

start thread to help noobs and discuss strategy...argument ensues LOL love this forum.

where is a good place to hold on railyard?

RE-7B
  • RE-7B

Annis

• Members
  • Falkland-Islands

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Easy but the Railyway survival is much easier.  Completed it with just myself and another guy.  I didn't even use cover at all or die once.  Just stood in the shed and mowed cops down.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Anyone who didn't use that position in Boneyard is an idiot. It was the obvious place. It pissed me off massively when I was playing with three others and all refused to cover me there. Inevitably, I would have to finish the higher waves by myself. Another stupid thing people do is finish wave 10. What the hell is the point? All that effort, including three helicopters, for $2k extra? Just stand out in the open and embrace death. You'll also be able to restart Boneyard quickly if you so choose.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by ham_hands, 30 October 2013 - 03:29 PM.

Railyard: I don't know them all but one decent spot is; outside of the open rail car at the far end you'll see two crates (one shorter than the other) use them for cover and you will have have a wide view(carbine and assault shotgun work well). Duck into the open rail car in the rounds that spawn copters. Be aware though that despite the AI's ability to travel behind the open rail car a majority of this area is now out of bounds. 

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

2 people behind the building and 1 or 2 in the barn works better.. well, it goes faster..

however 4 out of 10 rounds the guys behind the building died and cleaning up alone from that barn is not easy when they start coming from both sides

SteveG
  • SteveG

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

WOuldn't say easy to do, but definitely solo-able from this spot, especially the side that looks to the barn

iv done it solo from that spot once was boring

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

This will probably be patched now.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:32 AM

2 people can easily hold the barn. One covering each side, shooting everything that moves on his side. Me and a crew member have done this multiple times. 

Nothing wrong with your spot but just pointing out The barn isnt as hard to hold as people try to make it out to be. 

I've finished boneyard in the barn but there are a few problems with it. Around wave 3 or 4 the enemy has combat shotguns which unless you hide in the corner of the barn or meet the enemy outside can get you a lucky shot insta death.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

Not sure it warrants a new thread, however on the new Processed Survival, it's an absolute dawdle with 2 people - when you spawn at the start the barn area with the gas tank and 2 skips is the place to be - one in the back skip/dumpster, and one on the other side - all angles are covered...

It's actually easier than Boneyard (and that's saying something)....

You don't need two. One player can do all ten waves from that dumpster.

MrBlackwell
  • MrBlackwell

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

This is a great tip OP, thanks for sharing. I personally like a challenge. Doing one survival over and over again gets a tad dry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users