Photo

How to find the LSPD CVPI Online

116 replies to this topic
Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:49 PM Edited by Officer620, 06 June 2014 - 03:10 AM.

EDIT: METHOD CLOSED - UNRELIABLE.

0_0.jpg

1) Park near a police station in free roam (tested in private match)

2) Start a job (glitch tested using job requested from Gerald) 

3) Cruisers should appear parked normally like they would in story mode

4) Take desired vehicle and follow usual instructions for storing/insuring in garage (http://gtaforums.com...cars-in-garage/)

5) Enjoy the best car in the entire game

0_0.jpg

Credit goes to forum user SAYAGO for perfecting this method of obtaining these cruisers. My original post appears to be correct in that they spawn at the police station in East LS during the mission "Flood In The LS River," but looking back I remember starting the mission close to the police station. Hence why they appeared then but never again... until now! You must be near the police station for them to spawn.

SAYAGO also discovered once the cruiser is obtained, returning to a police station with it will trigger the car spawns again. Unlimited cruisers for you and your buddies.

Cheers!

• doutee8 likes this

GetBuck
  • GetBuck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by GetBuck, 30 October 2013 - 03:26 PM.

OMFG! You sir deserve the internet! 

W89Ke.gif

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by Ribsey, 30 October 2013 - 04:16 PM.

Haha just as people began doubting your claim that you seen it before, you figure this out Officer620. Well done, definitely trying this out later on.

unscspartan117
  • unscspartan117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

0_0.jpg

1) Stand near a police station in free roam (tested in private match)

2) Start a job (glitch tested using job requested from Gerald) 

3) Cruisers should appear parked normally like they would in story mode

4) Take desired vehicle and follow usual instructions for storing/insuring in garage (http://gtaforums.com...cars-in-garage/)

5) Enjoy the best car in the entire game

0_0.jpg

Credit goes to forum user SAYAGO for perfecting this method of obtaining these cruisers. My original post appears to be correct in that they spawn at the police station in East LS during the mission "Flood In The LS River," but looking back I remember starting the mission close to the police station. Hence why they appeared then but never again... until now! You must be near the police station for them to spawn.

SAYAGO also discovered once the cruiser is obtained, returning to a police station with it will trigger the car spawns again. Unlimited cruisers for you and your buddies.

Cheers!

Made an account to say that this isn't working for me on xbox, did what was said in the post, started right outside on the street in front of this police station and did flood in the ls river, nothing in the parking lot at all.... I really want this car bad.....

thepersonguy
  • thepersonguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:00 PM Edited by thepersonguy, 30 October 2013 - 05:48 PM.

What's the difference between that police vehicle to the other police cruisers? And where is the police station located in free roam?

EDIT: No difference then? And no one knows where the police station is located at?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Not working for me but haven't got the flood in the ls river mission yet. Also when storing it does it like the tank require two spots to store and insure? Or can you lose a single vehicle to do it?

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

sorry if he didn't say but we are in ps3, it may not work in xbox. it doesn't have to be that specific job, the 2 jobs that I did it on were trevor-Satellite Communications and Gerald-War and Pieces. but if you are in ps3, fell free to send me a XMB message and i'll invite you to my invite only session and take you to the police station were you can have you pick of marked crown vics :)

unscspartan117
  • unscspartan117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

sorry if he didn't say but we are in ps3, it may not work in xbox. it doesn't have to be that specific job, the 2 jobs that I did it on were trevor-Satellite Communications and Gerald-War and Pieces. but if you are in ps3, fell free to send me a XMB message and i'll invite you to my invite only session and take you to the police station were you can have you pick of marked crown vics :)

I made a post on reddit seeing if anyone had it and would let me dupe it from them.... I just tried war and pieces and I got nothing in the parking lot of that station either.... I remember seeing them early on in the online world at that station but that's it. This really sucks I really want this car...

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

I made a post on reddit seeing if anyone had it and would let me dupe it from them.... I just tried war and pieces and I got nothing in the parking lot of that station either.... I remember seeing them early on in the online world at that station but that's it. This really sucks I really want this car...

if you are in a ps3 send me a XMB message ;)

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Can't imagine why the spawns would be different for consoles.. will keep trying it out, how far were you from the police station? I have a feeling I may be too close by for vehicles to spawn.

Krystofer
  • Krystofer

Only 200

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

Someone have it in xbox ?

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

Can't imagine why the spawns would be different for consoles.. will keep trying it out, how far were you from the police station? I have a feeling I may be too close by for vehicles to spawn.

if you look at the front doors of the police station I started the job on the left side of the station, the parking lot is on the right side. when the job started I was on the same left side. walked to the parking lot on the right and it was like Christmas morning :D

thepersonguy
  • thepersonguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

if you look at the front doors of the police station I started the job on the left side of the station, the parking lot is on the right side. when the job started I was on the same left side. walked to the parking lot on the right and it was like Christmas morning  :D

But what are the differences between the police vehicles. Searched it and found no results. The same goes for the location of the station.

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

if you look at the front doors of the police station I started the job on the left side of the station, the parking lot is on the right side. when the job started I was on the same left side. walked to the parking lot on the right and it was like Christmas morning  :D

But what are the differences between the police vehicles. Searched it and found no results. The same goes for the location of the station.

:blink:  what you mean differences? between a marked cruiser and an unmarked cruiser?

Krystofer
  • Krystofer

Only 200

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Please, give more tip, best pictures.

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:15 PM

not sure what else I can say, it works. sorry that only works on ps3 but there's xbox people that have the unmarked cruiser and we don't :cry:

• Knight Artorias likes this

Krystofer
  • Krystofer

Only 200

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

This is must work, because this is the same files on disc.

unscspartan117
  • unscspartan117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

not sure what else I can say, it works. sorry that only works on ps3 but there's xbox people that have the unmarked cruiser and we don't :cry:

What unmarked cruiser? The FIB buffalo? Or are you talking about the actual crown vic unmarked?

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:28 PM

What unmarked cruiser? The FIB buffalo? Or are you talking about the actual crown vic unmarked?

this is only for the MARKED CRUISER crown vic style. I was just trying to figure out what that guy was asking about differences between what?

Ribsey
  • Ribsey

Just bought a load of manure!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

What's the difference between that police vehicle to the other police cruisers? And where is the police station located in free roam?

EDIT: No difference then? And no one knows where the police station is located at?

Its performance is similar to the Unmarked Cruiser, and of course this one is not as easy to get compared to most other police vehicles found online. That's why this is sought after, like the Police Buffalo.

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

I guess I can add it was during the day (if that matters) I was parked on Atlee St. (left side of police station) between little bighorn Ave. (street behind police station) and Sinner St. (front of police station) hope that helps. I don't know how to put pics from my game phone into here sorry, that's why I asked him to do the post. sorry, i'm trying to help :*(

unscspartan117
  • unscspartan117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by unscspartan117, 30 October 2013 - 06:52 PM.

I guess I can add it was during the day (if that matters) I was parked on Atlee St. (left side of police station) between little bighorn Ave. (street behind police station) and Sinner St. (front of police station) hope that helps. I don't know how to put pics from my game phone into here sorry, that's why I asked him to do the post. sorry, i'm trying to help :*(

I'm pretty sure the time I tried on Xbox was during the day and I stood right outside the PD parking lot. I've definitely seen them there before but that was early on

IF ANYONE HAS THE UNMARKED OR REGULAR LSPD CRUISER (CROWN VIC) I WOULD BE WILLING TO LET YOU DUPE ANYTHING I HAVE FOR IT (XBOX 360, BAD SPORT RIGHT NOW FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS)

I have all sorts of high profile vehicles, mainly police but also Entity and Vacca and FIB Buffalo 

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by ZDUPH, 30 October 2013 - 06:56 PM.

I'm on PS3. Currently trying to get one with no luck, tried War & Pieces as well as Flood In The LS River. I would appreciate some help. :)

My PSN is JeepXJFreak98. I know how to do the Dupe glitch and the Cop Car In Garage glitch, so if you want I can get a dupe from ya. Thanks in advance. ;)

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'm on PS3. Currently trying to get one with no luck, tried War & Pieces as well as Flood In The LS River. I would appreciate some help. :)

what's your PSN ID? i'll invite you

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

JeepXJFreak98. I would prefer one with the classic lightbar and not the newer LED lightbar. :)

thepersonguy
  • thepersonguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by thepersonguy, 30 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Its performance is similar to the Unmarked Cruiser, and of course this one is not as easy to get compared to most other police vehicles found online. That's why this is sought after, like the Police Buffalo.

That's the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

However, followed the steps and it didn't work yet. In both private and in free roam. [On PS3].

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

JeepXJFreak98. I would prefer one with the classic lightbar and not the newer LED lightbar. :)

both type spawn there, I prefer the LED lights :)

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

However, followed the steps and it didn't work yet. In both private and in free roam. [On PS3].

what's your PSN ID?

unscspartan117
  • unscspartan117

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

However, followed the steps and it didn't work yet. In both private and in free roam.

I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't want us to have the police vehicles, I love them. On the other hand, I think the Tank is something that shouldn't be available for purchase, it really ruins the game for everyone in the lobby unless you don't blow everyone up in it.... 

Also, it seems no one is able to get this car anymore, possibly R* updated it in a glitch, though I don't know why it's such a big deal that people have normal police cars....

SAYAGO
  • SAYAGO

PS3 only

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

However, followed the steps and it didn't work yet. In both private and in free roam.

I have no idea why Rockstar doesn't want us to have the police vehicles, I love them. On the other hand, I think the Tank is something that shouldn't be available for purchase, it really ruins the game for everyone in the lobby unless you don't blow everyone up in it.... 

Also, it seems no one is able to get this car anymore, possibly R* updated it in a glitch, though I don't know why it's such a big deal that people have normal police cars....

jeepxjfreak98 just got his :) and I know, hopefully they'll make them DLC latter on with option to put armor and bulletproof tires :)

• DarknessRose and Alex Ashfold like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users