this is how I picture people who still praise the game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic
Ligne
  • Ligne

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

-No police except when your wanted? have you played this game?

He's also never been to Los Angeles. In LA they don't have cops walking down every street like they do in NY. They're all riding in cruisers.

Also cops in LA will arrest you just for stupid sh*t like if you're standing too close to them, so that's realistic. There are less cops walking around, which balances for this in-game. He's just complaining that it's different from GTAIV. It's not worse, not unbalanced, just different.

• ten-a-penny likes this

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

either you are a too spoiled kid or never played the game... terrible gameplay mechanics? give me a break, if that's terrible that what about IV, or SA mechanics? just go play something else then, nobody is stoping you... you just seem angry cause you can't get over the fact that the "hate wave" is over and people are enjoying the game

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

either you are a too spoiled kid or never played the game... terrible gameplay mechanics? give me a break, if that's terrible that what about IV, or SA mechanics? just go play something else then, nobody is stoping you... you just seem angry cause you can't get over the fact that the "hate wave" is over and people are enjoying the game

I wish everyone was like you :^:

• RockstarFanboy likes this

Hope499
  • Hope499

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yea, the game has issues for sure.

Once you beat it, and after all the online nerfs, its a bit harder to keep playing I admit.

Regardless, its a great game, I loved the story, the size, the graphics. Very nice package.

(just wish the online had a bit more to it....im not sure what, but "something")

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by FirstLadyofGTA, 30 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

lol just shut up and leave. Its not our fault you have the imagination of a brick. If you don't like the game, stop playing it. Nobody here cares that YOU don't like it, and posting about it won't change that fact for you. 

This is what I din't get.

This is a forum. I thought it was a place for people to discuss, debate, praise, criticize etc. It seems like if anyone criticizes or bashes GTA V on here,  there is a detachment of Rockstar Defence Forces on stand-by to shoot that person down. Are people not allowed to have opinions now ? I bet if this was a thread saying that GTA V was the greatest game ever, you would not be telling the OP to shut up and leave, and saying he has the imagination of a brick. I know you would not be saying that. 

There are many people who do care, because they feel disappointed with the game, you know this, but you don't like it, so you get defensive. 

@ Official General, I agree totally and I really like a lot of your posts.  :)

• Official General likes this

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

I'm an older gamer. Jaded. Cantankerous. Irritable. I've seen pretty much everything gaming has to offer and still managed to marry a hot chick that likes to perform unspeakable acts of sexual perversion with me. And with all of that I found GTAV very entertaining.

This describes me also, though my missus sounds a bit more vanilla than Cletus's.

:r*:

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Use the whinging topic, please. It's there for you for a reason.

• ten-a-penny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users