Photo

Benefactor Schafter spawn location

6 replies to this topic
Jasonspliff1
  • Jasonspliff1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

First I will say I don't know if you need to be in invite only session or not nit but I was when doing this .But I do know you don't need a specific car.
Right first thing you will need to do is get the job check out time from Martin am not sure what level you get this at I a. Level 45.and basically I tried this 3 Times just to make sure and it spawned me in a different location and every time I spawned right next to this car.So basically get in the car do the mission which is just kill a women take a picture.It is essential that you put the car in to your garage before finishing the mission!!It will not be there if you don't.Sorry if this doesn't help but this is the only way I have been able to get this car.

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:33 PM

I just drove down to the golf club carpark and voila.

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

yeah same here, i wasn't impressed with it though tbh

TiberiusCrimeFam
  • TiberiusCrimeFam

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

yeah same here, i wasn't impressed with it though tbh

Yeah I'm about to go back to the golf club carpark to use the respawn trick to see what cars are around. I really want an Obey 9F Cabrio. I'm going to have to start culling some cars soon to my final 10. The Benefactor Schafter will most likely be cut from the roster (don't really like the shape and I prefer other sedans in the game).

Jasonspliff1
  • Jasonspliff1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

I like it to be honest use it formost mission rather than cruising.But when done up this car is worth over 100k and if your like my brother and like this glitching thing then this is the best car to use.

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

I like it to be honest use it formost mission rather than cruising.But when done up this car is worth over 100k and if your like my brother and like this glitching thing then this is the best car to use.

when i picked it up i noticed that it had better base stats than the Sultan (which is my mission car), so i spent about 300k on it and when i finished it still didnt seem anywhere near as fast accelerating/or at top speed so i sold it....for about a 210k loss :(

Frederix
  • Frederix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

I have the Schafter spawn all the time at night or early morning when I am driving my Felon Gt around.  Not sure why but it seems to trigger the nicer cars (sedans) to spawn and that one is always around when I drive that car.  Hope that helps.  Has also worked in the standard Felon as well in and around the Del Perro Apartments.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users