Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will the Patch remove our glitched vehicles?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic
Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Just asked myself, if my work will be deleted in a few days, when rockstar release a new patch.

For a mayjority of gta players it is a lot of fun to glitch a jet, tank in their garages. For me it would be be a reason to leave the game...

Any opinions?

Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nail that door shut

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Of course it will. You would leave because they won't allow you to store ridiculous crap in your garage? Do you throw your knife and folk when mummy doesn't cut up your sausages into tiny little pieces too? Gtfo.

Hey son you seem to have the biggest problems with that here in the forums. Why is that? Just let people glitch those vehicles into their garages if they want to do it. Are you kind of jealous because you can't get them into your garage? I don't know, but I see alot of dumb hate from you.

And before you call me a kid, I am 18+.

The problem isn't having things like a Buzzard in your garage. The problem is insuring it so that whenever a player blows you up, they have to pay around $20,000 AND get a bad sport warning.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

lol why so much hate in here?

People should calm down, it is a game and not your life. At least i hope so lol

why do all the cheaters say this? if its just a game not worth getting mad about why don't you play legit? cant even handle the thought of losing and only play when they think they have the upper hand on other players.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

I hope so. :miranda:

I saw a level 12 player drive out of their garage in a tank yesturday. I ejected the game from my console and turned it off.

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Simple answer, no.

Reason: Patches aren't trackers for previous offenders, they're more like prevention measures for future would be offenders. People may have glitched and didn't realize it but decided to go with it anyways. Patches are always an "ANYMORE" type of fix (I.E. I can't do this glitch anymore)

For a game that requires people to think like a criminal, there are a lot of whiny babies who can't find an answer for themselves through experience and common sense. 

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

no... because thats not how rockstar works

you will keep your glitched crap, but they will f*ck up the fun for you.

your great adder now handles like its always raining.

your 100% armor is suddenly 1% but tooltip in lsc says 100 still

your special start at go, somehow never works again, but you are sure you timed it right.

catchup works except for you

thats the kind of crap r* will do

you dont take away toys you break them so you can enjoy the tears of agony

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:20 PM

bump

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:31 PM Edited by damnfukk, 04 November 2013 - 02:33 PM.

if they remove one of my buzzard/tank/riot/jet

then good bye gta online

wasted too many hours on them getting in my garage

deek2303
  • deek2303

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

bump

Just let it die...

And my friend told me, yes they definitely will be deleted, you'll definitely be reset, you'll definitely be banned, you'll definitely be sued by R* and you'll definitely be gang raped by R*. He's legit.

/Thread

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

Can't believe he bumped this thread again. Of course they'll remove it, dumbass. You think they'll let tanks trolling around all the time?

This thread should be blocked. It will only attract trolls.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

Just asked myself, if my work will be deleted in a few days, when rockstar release a new patch.

For a mayjority of gta players it is a lot of fun to glitch a jet, tank in their garages. For me it would be be a reason to leave the game...

Any opinions?

I don't know. It's kind of all intergrated into our apps and social club. Would it be too hard to remove, too much of a pain in the ass for Rockstar. I simply think they will patch up the glitches and move on. Maybe isolate a few obvious players and delete the characters.

Say for example your level 200, multimillionare and only have been playing for 5 hours. It's a bit obvious then.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

Just got a riot van in my garage. Can't wait to cause grief online with my bro soon.

What kinda griefing can you do with the riot van? lol, 1 RPG and that things gone. I thought the same thing, it's an easy HUGE target.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:01 PM

Did the past patch take away all the glitched money from the first LSC glitch(s)?

There is your answer... 

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:43 PM

I really hope I get to keep my unmarked buffalo I mean I'm not hurting anyone with it? I just really love the car... :(

Hazonkos
  • Hazonkos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Just to be sure if anyone has glitches cars or anything should get rid of them before the update cuz there's most likely some people won't have access to garages anymore or there apartment and can't store or call for anymore cars

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:34 PM

I wouldn't mind glitched cars like tanks, jets, buzzards and riot vans. But I would like to keep one's you can drive in like Franklin's Buffalo and Space Docker. Would like the tow truck removed at the count of freezing consoles tho.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

Just got a riot van in my garage. Can't wait to cause grief online with my bro soon.

What kinda griefing can you do with the riot van? lol, 1 RPG and that things gone. I thought the same thing, it's an easy HUGE target.
That and it always spawns at the police station to the west of the city so not benefit of having one in your garage.

Mustard Tiger
  • Mustard Tiger

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

They better not take my Merryweather Mesa.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

They better not take my Merryweather Mesa.

Mesa is not glitched, you can simply drive it in without glitching and you can acquire it by normal play. That said, there are tons of offroads better since the mesa only has good looks.

Craigson
  • Craigson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

if they remove one of my buzzard/tank/riot/jet

then good bye gta online

wasted too many hours on them getting in my garage

Lolololol should have used that time to oh i donno , rank up, make legit $$, etc...
Ive made 1.8mil legit n almost have every car i want fully suped up.( jus need a carbo)
Then i can work towards tanks, planes, super car etc..
I feel like i have much more to do n have been preparing for future heists n crap. I would b very pissed if i lost all my cars n progress but u have no reason to b. u cheated the system.
No wonder all these ppl are 'bored' w GTA V, they have everything already by exploiting the game so nothing else to do. My suggestion would b making new character n trying to get everything u have legitimately.

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:55 PM Edited by konradzuse, 04 November 2013 - 04:56 PM.

Can't believe he bumped this thread again. Of course they'll remove it, dumbass. You think they'll let tanks trolling around all the time?

This thread should be blocked. It will only attract trolls.

No, because there are a few people , who think that the garage glitching will be fixed only. People won't get banned, and vehicles stored before the patch won't be removed. 

btw. reported 

• bmwdriver likes this

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:58 PM Edited by mcmikezr1, 04 November 2013 - 04:58 PM.

pretty sure your whole garage will be cleared

remcofromnl
  • remcofromnl

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hopefully they won't remove the space docker. I paid quite a lot for the insurance.

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

I hope so. :miranda:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users