Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will the Patch remove our glitched vehicles?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
83 replies to this topic
pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Of course it will. You would leave because they won't allow you to store ridiculous crap in your garage? Do you throw your knife and folk when mummy doesn't cut up your sausages into tiny little pieces too? Gtfo.

Hey son you seem to have the biggest problems with that here in the forums. Why is that? Just let people glitch those vehicles into their garages if they want to do it. Are you kind of jealous because you can't get them into your garage? I don't know, but I see alot of dumb hate from you.

And before you call me a kid, I am 18+.

You realise these damn "troll trucks" are freezing people's systems right? 

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

Of course it will. You would leave because they won't allow you to store ridiculous crap in your garage? Do you throw your knife and folk when mummy doesn't cut up your sausages into tiny little pieces too? Gtfo.

Hey son you seem to have the biggest problems with that here in the forums. Why is that? Just let people glitch those vehicles into their garages if they want to do it. Are you kind of jealous because you can't get them into your garage? I don't know, but I see alot of dumb hate from you.

Over 18 and come back with a comment as childish as "you can't glitch a vehicle into your garage"? Okay... Swiftly moving on.. I do have a tank in my garage, but I do want to see a patch to fix the garage glitching.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Not every garage glitcher glitches those trucks. He is complaining about garage glitchers in general.

Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

If my garage gets deleted I'm going to eBay and selling this sh*t quickly, then Il pick up ghost, also did r even mention deleting vehicles or did someone just magically say its going o happen

Kanraku
  • Kanraku

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

After the patch? No, your glitched vehicles will still be in your garage and I still doubt they'll fix it.

If they have, they'd have prevent it from being put back in.

So, once you take it out. That's that.

Still doubt they'll fix it though.

Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

If you go on ifruit app to lsc and look at your cars they say that they are normal cars I wounder if rockstar see that car list instead of what's in the garage

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Over 18 and come back with a comment as childish as "you can't glitch a vehicle into your garage"? Okay... Swiftly moving on.. I do have a tank in my garage, but I do want to see a patch to fix the garage glitching.

Yes I do, because I don't see another reason for your dumb aggressive comments all the time to the garage glitchers. And then you tell me you got a tank yourself in your garage, I lol'd.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Would be sweet if they did remove all the glitched vehicles

Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by Domm03, 30 October 2013 - 02:50 PM.

If you have a tank y not just delete it and stop bitchen

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Not every garage glitcher glitches those trucks. He is complaining about garage glitchers in general.

Who's complaining? He asked for people's opinions, I gave him mine.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

I'm talking about your replies about garage glitchers in general.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

My complaints mostly revolve around having to get off my ass to restart a crashed Xbox. I'm also excited to see it patched so that the game is that little more legit. It's a complete freak show at the moment.

dferg
  • dferg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:02 PM

my friend is dead, i wish yours was as well

Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

The only way to make this game is to reset it, I would of been way more legit if the heist would of came out on day 1

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by Preusse, 30 October 2013 - 03:16 PM.

My complaints mostly revolve around having to get off my ass to restart a crashed Xbox. I'm also excited to see it patched so that the game is that little more legit. It's a complete freak show at the moment.
Okay, to me it always seemed that you are complaining about each and every garage glitcher, often insults included. I heard about the troll truck freezing console issue and I agree, it sucks. Didn't happen to me yet... I think.

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I think the main reason why we glitch things into our garages is, because we want to have awesome vehicles.

My favorite vehicles are the prison bus and the snow rancher, so I put them in my garage no matter how.

As it seems all the hate is coming from people , who can't begrudge the fact, that we have awesome cars.

But for the troll truck, sure it should be removed, before consoles are destroyed...

Domm03
  • Domm03

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

Troll truck was hacked in I understand removing that but y remove a laser it's hard to troll with that I only use it for missions
  • American Spc Op likes this

Kracus
  • Kracus

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

y remove a laser it's hard to troll with that I only use it for missions

Said no one ever.

• theoth267 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

the only "glitched" truck i have is the sheriff suv which isn't really glitched since you can steal it, mod it,  park it and insure it as you would any other non premium car. I think it was an easter egg by R* and not an "oops we didn't want that car to be savable" 

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

I :lol: every single time I see "troll truck" written.  That is one of the best vehicle nicknames in the entire game.

Perhaps I would feel differently if I was on the 360 instead of the PS3 and my system was frozen.  Still, the fact that there is this mystery vehicle riding around the streets of Los Santos that everyone is terrified of is kind of funny

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

I understand if they patch this and remove them but tbh getting the tank/buzzard delivered to you by a (competent) mechanic is the way it should've been in the first place. Especially after buying them, why buy a buzzard if you can get one from any helipad at high levels anyway? It makes no sense. I get the issue with insurance on those vehicles though and the private vehicle lock on tanks for example it literally makes you invincible lol.

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

I glitched the sheriff cruiser and the lost gang burrito.. i hope they aren't removed, can't grief them and It's stupid that you cant save them in the first place

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

I sure hope so

between tanks as personal vehicles and that damn tow truck it's a mess

but I kinda doubt it, at best they'll remove the ability to store them

but any asshole who's got a towtruck now will probably get to keep it

lionofjudah7
  • lionofjudah7

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Any POS DFSCS complaining about losing the glitched saved insured buzzard or rhino or whatever stored in his garage needs to SMD and ESAD and GTFO and kill themselves... now.

go bust a nut and you wont be so mad anymore , tiny dick

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

Leave the game because you found a glitch to do stuff you weren't supposed to do, and they took it away from you? Lol, you're a cry baby. Personally I'm leaving the game because I'm bored of it, but you're just a fgt. OP is a fgt.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Jealous? Of course not. ANYBODY can do it. Why is that the thing everyone goes for? Jealousy? Just because he's not a dork who wants to show off a tank in his garage for some stupid reason, doesn't mean he's jealous. I mean, sh*t, he obviously has the internet, so he can find out how to glitch sh*t into his garage if he wants. 

I don't care either way, I just think it's stupid to call people jealous because of this. That's what the glitchers actually believe. They truly think people are jealous of them. It's stupid. Anybody can do everything they are doing....why would any of us be jealous of them.

18+? Psshhtttt....shut up, child. 

NecroNeedle
  • NecroNeedle

Wayward Son

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Mm they will probably get rid of the tanks and jets and helicopters. And patch t to where you can't do it anymore.

konradzuse
  • konradzuse

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Leave the game because you found a glitch to do stuff you weren't supposed to do, and they took it away from you? Lol, you're a cry baby. Personally I'm leaving the game because I'm bored of it, but you're just a fgt. OP is a fgt.

reported

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

it will be taken away but, I doubt it will be a whole account reset.

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just asked myself, if my work will be deleted in a few days, when rockstar release a new patch.

For a mayjority of gta players it is a lot of fun to glitch a jet, tank in their garages. For me it would be be a reason to leave the game...

Any opinions?

Buh-bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users