Photo

World records

28 replies to this topic
Tumade
  • Tumade

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

I think the world records in GTA O are hacked. But do not understand how do those times.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Also, the battery in my Xbox controller keep dying quick. I can have it on charge all day, and it'll die over night when I go to bed. If anybody knows about this, let me know.
  • The Rangler likes this

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

Ofc it will get hacked, like every game. Just play for personal best or friend/crew best.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Meh, but I want the award... it's frustrating to land right behind the best legit player and know you could try better, only to see someone else beat the race in 1/4 of the time...

Areyousad
  • Areyousad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Meh, but I want the award... it's frustrating to land right behind the best legit player and know you could try better, only to see someone else beat the race in 1/4 of the time...

I got the award and i have never beat a world record.

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

I really want the racing blonde tattoo for holding a record time in a race. I've got the racing brunette, but the mesh is screwed up and has a tainted background. Hopefully the Beach Bums DLC will give some decent tattoos, because the current options are mostly awful.

ste123
  • ste123

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

I got the award and i have never beat a world record.

I think that's from the first day or two when the cloud servers were broke, the very first race you did awarded you a world record.

Probably how i have one also.

BloodRedSpark
  • BloodRedSpark

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

Also, the battery in my Xbox controller keep dying quick. I can have it on charge all day, and it'll die over night when I go to bed. If anybody knows about this, let me know.

Take this to the Xbox forums.
  • Tumade likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

Take this to the Xbox forums.

No thanks. Most of the stuff on here is pointless sh*t, so I thought I'd ask here.

Buudah
  • Buudah

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

http://www.wikihow.c...ox-Battery-Pack

Tomorrow's lesson is about cooling your Xbox cheaply and practically.

img0132xx5.jpg

• KyoukoToshinou and Tumade like this

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

The game has told me I beat two world records....do I believe it no. But I'll take the sweet tat.

Tumade
  • Tumade

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

The game has told me I beat two world records....do I believe it no. But I'll take the sweet tat.

It will be a bug,I'm afraid.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

It's told me I've broken a WR about 10 times now. It was never true.

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

I was told i had set a new world record when i completed a race, i think it was fastest lap time but when i checked the leaderboards i wasn't up there. Not sure if i got the tat i'll have to go see, I'm hoping it counted towards 30 platinum awards at least

bensons
  • bensons

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

I have the racing blond tatoo unlocked and on my toon but it does not show up in awards on the social club:/

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by Scumbaggah, 30 October 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Criminal Records fastest lap is 1 second in a Feltzer lol

Vandal783
  • Vandal783

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

I have the racing blond tatoo unlocked and on my toon but it does not show up in awards on the social club:/

Does on mine, I wear it 

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

do you use the vibrate option...that sucks the battery dry

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Somehow my 32 second run on Criminal Records got me a world record, which I beat the very next race. Log on later and it's down to 10 seconds, if that's not cheating I don't know what is.

D_Marco
  • D_Marco

The Anti-Theist

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:36 PM Edited by D_Marco, 30 October 2013 - 01:36 PM.

I feel your pain man. I have 2 rechargeable battery packs, a charging dock station thingy and a plug and play USB cable thingy. All official Xbox ish too. Didn't even last a year for it to go all faulty on my ass

EDIT; Thread officially hijacked

I have 2 WR by the way, not sure what I done to deserve it but I'll take it

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

I think the world records in GTA O are hacked. But do not understand how do those times.

Like I know right!?

How do we fix this!?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

Criminal Records fastest lap is 1 second in a Feltzer lol

I wonder what happens if you visit the psn store when on the start grid.

maybe it spawns you back after the round on the same spot.

gonna try later...

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

My question is this - I just checked my "Recent Activity" on Rockstar Social Club, and I have a "World Record" accomplishment. Do other people get this or did I really get a World Record?

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Some long road races were done in under 40 seconds which is impossible, others were done in 1 second.

Yeah they're hacked alright.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

The Golf world record is now at 12 strokes for nine holes. I know you can manipulate gravity in story play and tear up the course but I did not think that this worked online. I've noticed many another unbelievable world record as well. Based on previous social club experience I do not believe that R* will correct these :(

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:26 PM Edited by pro_laps, 30 October 2013 - 02:27 PM.

The record for golf is 12 shots.     That would mean someone would have had to hit about 6 or 7 holes-in-one where only 2 holes-in-one are physically possible on that course.

edit: haha - just noticed someone above posted the same thing while I was typing..didn't think anyone checked that stat.

What's the record in darts? 1 dart thrown??

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

I have a world record also along with the tattoo and it shows on the social club. Not sure how, I am guessing it gives it not for beating a leaderboard time, as that would mean, only about 1% of the population would ever get it. Maybe it is a day thing or a current race record.

So far, for something like criminal records, my best time is around 25 seconds for a lap, that is with an unmodified super car though. I am sure it will knock about 5 seconds off once I can afford a modded super.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

do you use the vibrate option...that sucks the battery dry

No. The controller on my other Xbox lasts for days, but this one lasts for a hour. I can take it off charge, go sleep, and wake up to a completely dead controller.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

The record for golf is 12 shots.     That would mean someone would have had to hit about 6 or 7 holes-in-one where only 2 holes-in-one are physically possible on that course.

edit: haha - just noticed someone above posted the same thing while I was typing..didn't think anyone checked that stat.

What's the record in darts? 1 dart thrown??

I check it, it was reasonable when it was a legitimate -12, and I was hoping to challenge it (yes, I know, quite lame for a GTA game but I enjoy it) but 12 shots total ruins the challenge and the fun. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users