Photo

Survival mode is giving bad sport

12 replies to this topic
djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Can someone tell me how they could f*ck this gamemode up so badly? At first it was alright... Clearly just make the AI spawn more helis or something, NOT SOME f*ckED UP AUTO KICKER that hardly tells you your about to get kicked... First time i never even noticed it, 2nd time it happened it was because i barely walked off the map... Didn't think it'd be an issue since the cars spawned further.. nope, instant kick.

Doesn't even cover end my friend (the host) gets auto kicked due to connecting issues right at the start of the game... Gives him badsport still.. ?! really rockstar if you wanna just put us all in there just go ahead and do it! stop beating the f*cking bush.

Sry for the rage.. Surely already many threads about this... Just move along.. Close. 

Ayeeitsjordan
  • Ayeeitsjordan

Lavish

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

That connection tho.

RubberGrip
  • RubberGrip

Sticky Bandit

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

Stay in the middle of the map. Stop running out so far. And yeh that connection tho..

djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:36 AM Edited by djim, 30 October 2013 - 07:36 AM.

I was running around a few train carts... The kick radius is too damn small!  I'll be fine as long as the getting kicked for no reason giving you bad rep thing is looked at.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:36 AM

You should get a warning and a countdown timer if you leave the map, I know I always do.

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

If you leave the survival map the game tells you to go back and gives you 30 seconds to do it, if you dont go back it kicks you.

You shouldn't be running around during a survival anyway.

SimonSickboy
  • SimonSickboy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Always get a warning when leaving the map.
You got bad internets im afraid :/

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:40 AM

Q_Q

djim
  • djim

The helpful hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:50 AM Edited by djim, 30 October 2013 - 09:56 AM.

Some people can't see small text and maps with sh*t tvs, Damnnn.... Cruel bitchs, And thanks guy with useless face, HUGE f*cking add on to the argument.  .:'0.o

Non the less at least just spawn people on you.... instant kill or something because a kick like that and auto bad rep is very f*cking crueler thing to do to a player trying to play the game fairly and before you say some sh*t like clearly its not fair if your outta the area your nuts if you support that f*cked up placement they put for so called cheaters when really they didn't make hard enough ai.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Some people can't see small text and maps with sh*t tvs, Damnnn.... Cruel bitchs, And thanks guy with useless face, HUGE f*cking add on to the argument.  .:'0.o

Non the less at least just spawn people on you.... instant kill or something because a kick like that and auto bad rep is very f*cking crueler thing to do to a player trying to play the game fairly and before you say some sh*t like clearly its not fair if your outta the area your nuts if you support that f*cked up placement they put for so called cheaters when really they didn't make hard enough ai.

WAAH!  and play on free aim if you want a challenge.  with a pistol. solo. go ahead.

SSjEnforcer
  • SSjEnforcer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

I got kicked during wave 10.

Half my team was still alive, I was in the middle of the map.

All of a sudden, "mission failed"....zero rp, zero cash...kicked to single player

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

Out of bounds triggers a warning and a count down, heck my controller even vibrates to alert me(ps3). I've seen the entire mission failed because one person was out of bounds to long, not sure if this is the norm. Have also noticed that since the first update that altered survival many a player will be thrown out after dying in a round despite your teammates still being active. You get $ & RP for up to that round but you are sent back to freeroam. 

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Bad sport sh*ts a bit f*cked.
I got bad sport from the guy I was playing golf with quitting...
R* is serious about golf.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users