Photo

The Game has Electric Cars!

20 replies to this topic
Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Don't know if anyone knows this. I stole a Cheval Surge and was driving it, and it sounded really weird. I turned off the radio, and it's definitely an Electric car. It's a little slow, but kind of zippy. I like it!

MediApino
  • MediApino

Wannabe Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Voltic & Khamelion are electric cars too, don't know about others 

• Yoshack_Fyre likes this

MootWizard
  • MootWizard

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Eco cars, no thank you.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

Where did you find it?

Everytime I hear someone talking about Electric Cars it reminds me of a comedy bit by Ron White

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

The Prius and Lotus Elise lookalike are electric. That Prius is also pretty quick. Unlike it's real-life base.

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:11 AM

Ever since this thread was started I keep seeing those electric cars all over the place now.

Before I never noticed them

• Yoshack_Fyre likes this

riki2cool
  • riki2cool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

The Prius and Lotus Elise lookalike are electric. That Prius is also pretty quick. Unlike it's real-life base.

Isn't the Prius the Karin Dilliantie or whatever it's name was?

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

The Dilletante is a hybrid. The Voltic is electric, it is supposed to be based on a Tesla but it looks like a Lotus and Tesla isn't really known in the car world so people refer to it as a Lotus.

Ubel
  • Ubel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Tesla isn't really known in the car world

"Tesla isn't really known in the car world"

Whut.

PRJCTZ3R0
  • PRJCTZ3R0

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:30 PM Edited by PRJCTZ3R0, 30 October 2013 - 03:30 PM.

(...) and Tesla isn't really known in the car world (...)

Uhm, yeah and Russia is a little island somewhere in the pacific...

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

The Dilletante is a hybrid. The Voltic is electric, it is supposed to be based on a Tesla but it looks like a Lotus and Tesla isn't really known in the car world so people refer to it as a Lotus.

Tesla is not really known in the car world? Wat? :dontgetit: I reckon you better just shut up because you haven't a clue. And the Voltic is only partly Tesla. The design definitely resembles a Lotus Elise.

BTW, the Karin Dilletante is a hybrid, not a full electric. That said, I'm having a hard time trying to find the Surge. I love it, I don't care if it isn't "fast", like that even matters in this game. It looks cool and I love the panoramic moonroof and chrome accents. Wish I could have that sexy ass Khamelion in single player though.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Don't know if anyone knows this. I stole a Cheval Surge and was driving it, and it sounded really weird. I turned off the radio, and it's definitely an Electric car. It's a little slow, but kind of zippy. I like it!

they are there sins release

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Wow butthurt plenty. I never heard of Tesla as a car either. It might not be marketed all over. 

So what if someone hasnt heard of them? why not just go f**k yourself then. 

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

Wow butthurt plenty. I never heard of Tesla as a car either. It might not be marketed all over. 

So what if someone hasnt heard of them? why not just go f**k yourself then. 

This guy is a legend! Tesla is American, it is not marketed in many other countries so get lost you ignorant d*cks!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

The two posts above mine show why this section of the forum is falling through the cracks. "Go f*ck yourself" "You dick" what are you all, twelve. If you're into cars and follow up on the news about cars, then you know what Tesla is. So do me a favorite and stop acting like a moron just because I said you were wrong.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Lol, the Tesla is very well known in the car world. Just a few months ago one of them caught fire and it was all over the news. The Tesla is probably the coolest electric car on the market. I just randomly encountered this electric car, I had never seen another one in the game, but now I've started running into them all over the place too. I think new cars appear as you go through missions and increase your completion percentage.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:40 AM

As i stated before, they indeed start showing up as you progress through the game. But it's also depends on what you're driving.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

Never heard of Tesla either..sounds like some people are stuck in their little USA bubble.

As for the electric cars... I did read about them before as they don't blow up like gas fields cars for obvious reasons.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Never heard of Tesla either..sounds like some people are stuck in their little USA bubble.

As for the electric cars... I did read about them before as they don't blow up like gas fields cars for obvious reasons.

Someone's jelly

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

voltic is a really good car. i mean it is nippy and quick. best for out running the cops. 

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

Why would anyone be jealous of today's American cars? I like 60's muscle cars but I would rather be cruising in an Aston Martin DB9.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users