Mt Chiliad-Unlocking The Truth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I think I might have found something.  I've always found the woodcutting place slightly strange as there are never normally people there yet a certain times at night, some of the engines turn on.  More interesting in this quest it would seem, is the possible find of a secret tunnel under the mountain, yes I said it. After careful observation, I can see that the tunnel has a left and right turning.Unfortunately there is a grating infront of it (which of course I have tried exploding). I don't know if, as with the aliens, it is weather/time/character specific. Anyway, I have attached a link to my snapmatic pic of it. I would encourage you to have a look for it yourself though.
http://socialclub.ro...ebEaT9_Lvaoe-GQ

I have seen this tunnel also. It definitely appears to come to a "T" junction at the end. Also looks like the bars have been bent, as if someone has been in there before.

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Nothing in this thread is new. You guys obviously don't take the time to read the other dozens of threads about the mysteries. The tunnels, the lighting, the weather, the time, the elevator; I think every single combination has been tried out in the last couple of weeks.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm totally lost here. Is this a hidden side mission or is this more of an easter egg?

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

Nothing in this thread is new. You guys obviously don't take the time to read the other dozens of threads about the mysteries. The tunnels, the lighting, the weather, the time, the elevator; I think every single combination has been tried out in the last couple of weeks.

I agree lots of things have been tried. I have taken time to read other threads since the game was released. There will be something that has not tried, however. This is why things get looked into over and over again, to eliminate the possibility that something was missed.

x0v3rKiLx
  • x0v3rKiLx

Tally target, weapon away.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:14 PM

I've been reading the posts here and I wanna get involved in the search. Has anyone searched underwater for clues? Perhaps amongst aircraft or boat wreckage sites? People also reference the altrust cult, do you have to get involved with them as Trevor?

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:47 PM

I've been reading the posts here and I wanna get involved in the search. Has anyone searched underwater for clues? Perhaps amongst aircraft or boat wreckage sites? People also reference the altrust cult, do you have to get involved with them as Trevor?

Some people have searched underwater using a no water mod. Nothing was found. There is hatch on the sea bed with morse code tapping which was decoded and related to Roman Belic and bowling from iv. Current areas of interest are the hippy camp near Sandy Shores, Mt Gordo, the mural in Textile City. Nothing seems to happen at Zancudo apart from the ufo above it. Taking over seems impossible as soldiers continue to spawn no matter how many you kill. I dont think cheating will work either. I am checking out the area around Vanilla Unicorn at the moment. Lots of mentions of myths and a shop called Fallen Angel's Mission. This could be related to the lyrics of a song on rebel radio. There is also some graffiti at dignity village saying the truth is right in front of us. There are clues all over the map. It's a matter of piecing them altogether.
  • LosSantosKing and Mr.Livid like this

ItsMeStupid
  • ItsMeStupid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

I found this youtube video which had overlaid the mural with the main 3 ufo's, this directs the jetpack to be in the lab place on the east of the map. But all there is there that i could find was a invisible ladder

ItsMeStupid
  • ItsMeStupid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

ItsMeStupid
  • ItsMeStupid

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Just found another ufo top right cross fly really high it just spawns for me

CPALIN03
  • CPALIN03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by CPALIN03, 04 November 2013 - 11:42 PM.

.......................................................... the alien 

CPALIN03
  • CPALIN03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:41 PM

The jetpack in the illuminati triangle in gta v is a alien with a jetpack trapped inside the mountain and the spaceships are searching for the alien and the cracked egg is u have to crack the secret

THINK  i know how to get into the mountain its not a glitch its just based on how to crack the egg

• backfromthestorm likes this

CanOdope
  • CanOdope

Troll hunter

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:14 AM

I think I might have found something.  I've always found the woodcutting place slightly strange as there are never normally people there yet a certain times at night, some of the engines turn on.  More interesting in this quest it would seem, is the possible find of a secret tunnel under the mountain, yes I said it. After careful observation, I can see that the tunnel has a left and right turning.Unfortunately there is a grating infront of it (which of course I have tried exploding). I don't know if, as with the aliens, it is weather/time/character specific. Anyway, I have attached a link to my snapmatic pic of it. I would encourage you to have a look for it yourself though.

I was wondering about this, but couldn't remember where I saw the grate. I did this mission last night with the FIB, where we had to break into this lab to retrieve "a new chemical weapon". For this mission, you get to use thermal cutters to open an underwater grate similar to that. I was thinking, maybe you could go to this grate while on that mission and cut it open...

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

I was wondering about this, but couldn't remember where I saw the grate. I did this mission last night with the FIB, where we had to break into this lab to retrieve "a new chemical weapon". For this mission, you get to use thermal cutters to open an underwater grate similar to that. I was thinking, maybe you could go to this grate while on that mission and cut it open...

Yes you get to use the cutter in the Humane Lab mission. Unfortunately there is no way to take the cutter away from the mission. It's the same with the tunnel boring machine you use in the depositry heist.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

Just a quick recap. Only my opinion though. Overlaying a mural which has no given scale cannot possibly work. Neither can making a model of the mountain, without a given scale? Previous R* releases did not require much but lots of exploration. Is the mural solved with the discovery of the ufo's? I feel serious exploration of the city would be a good idea.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

I was wondering about that tunnel to, because its big enough to walk/drive in.

you can see clearly that it goes around the corner.

that cutter idea is a pretty good idea while on the mission.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:51 AM

To all the players (player haters) that say nothing is there and there is no mystery (Jetpack/U.F.O/Dino egg). 

Just forget about it because you obviously haven't been listening to certain radio stations (you can go find it). Listening to people on the streets and most of all... The game itself OPEN YOUR EYES. See the clues in graffiti, shadows, weather patterns... The list goes on. If you notice something odd? Go and check it out!  

Rockstar did not spend money on a game (US$265 million. Most expensive video game ever made) to just roll out with a story line and then fizzle out. No they didn't.

GTA Online is/was a good concept but that was rushed in late (last year or so, maybe sooner?) So for those looking and actually seeing in single player rather than kicking around online. Expect big things. Mysteries, DLC and the big mystery of the game.

Best tip i can give to those who are really looking hard or at least trying... Is to play play play. Rack up those hours and you'll see. If not or too impatient then just forget about it. Go back ONLINE and shoot em up.

ENJOY! 

• Wanderer800 likes this

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by Wanderer800, 09 November 2013 - 07:56 PM.

The game environment also feels dynamic. The more you play the more you discover. Things do alter within the environment over time. Every time I start the game I discover something new, be it a vehicle that I've not seen before or something I can swear was not like that the last time I played. It reminds me of storm chasing. R* have provided us with the most realistic world where anything feels possible. Massive volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, I think that would be asking to much given hardware limitations. Something more subtle though? A real possibility.
  • LosSantosKing likes this

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by LosSantosKing, 08 December 2013 - 02:19 AM.

So true anything is possible and that something big is going happen.

This game is f***ing epic.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

The game's looks are awesome. Obviously R* have had to make some sacrifices to even get the game to run on old hardware. Eg textures loading when right on top of them. I've heard people in other threads banging on about the "next gen" consoles. Im a pc gamer also and have a red hot rig mainly used for fsx. I will buy a next gen console but will not expect release titles to be as visually stunning as gta v. I think some of the trailers for next gen games have proved this. Now to solve the mural.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:44 AM Edited by LosSantosKing, 08 December 2013 - 02:23 AM.

Spoke to as many street peds as i could, Went on top of every building with my helicopter, called everyone on my phone to hang out with (all 3 characters Trevor, Michael & Franklin). Also went to the Strip club (Vanilla Unicorn) got lap dances from every girl. Went home with a few. Called up for booty calls. Had Michael call Amanda which never occurred to me to do so and the option of "Hang out" comes up on the phone. So i did that and we drank in nearly every bar plus played a game of tennis with her. Went to every shop and clothing store and purchased every single item for each character.
I own every single property incuding the Golf Club and all Military items from "Cash and Carry". Purchased the $10 million dollar car. Drank everything (Sprunk/ e-Cola) from most if not all vending machines.
100 percented the game. Saw all easter eggs that have since been discovered and made sure to check out all landmarks in the game, this includes all look outs, Pink Dinosaur, Lighthouse, etc...

Just play play PLAY!
Lovin' it.

lukeyk22
  • lukeyk22

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:19 AM

Havnt got time to read all post so sorry for repeating, just adding my penny's worth. I'm 100% complete and used the weather cheat to see the ufo, has anyone done it without cheats?
Also I found the clues at Sandy shore wich tells you the time and rain in drawings on the floor

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:52 AM Edited by LosSantosKing, 14 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

Havnt got time to read all post so sorry for repeating, just adding my penny's worth. I'm 100% complete and used the weather cheat to see the ufo, has anyone done it without cheats?
Also I found the clues at Sandy shore wich tells you the time and rain in drawings on the floor

ZERO CHEATS. none what so ever.
Not sure if cheating actually hurts or ruins the mystery/mysteries but knowing what Rock* is like. I wouldn't be surprised and can't blame them if they actually did because everyone knows already that it blocks most achievements in the game so why wouldn't it block what everyone wants to know and find? Could be a good way to make you play through the whole game again without cheating!
Makes sense to me.
;)

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:05 AM

Not sure if cheating actually hurts or ruins the mystery/mysteries but knowing what Rock* is like. I wouldn't be surprised and can't blame them if they actually did because everyone knows already that it blocks most achievements in the game so why wouldn't it block what everyone wants to know and find? Could be a good way to make you play through the whole game again without cheating!
Makes sense to me.
;)

You are one big troll.
Do you know that?

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by LosSantosKing, 14 November 2013 - 11:43 AM.

Makes sense to me.
;)

You are one big troll.
Do you know that?

Hahaha im laughing because im 100% sure that you are sh*ting bricks for using cheats and just plain old jealous!

Im in contact with Rockstar now. So when i get the nod, enjoy that smoke from the glass pipe! LOL

;)

BTW just checked out your profile. Says you are only 19. Im 37.
I know and have seen a hell of a lot more than you ever will KID. Plus at my age i have way better things to do than "TROLL"

Take a look at in the mirror... Then you will know what a Troll actually looks like. :)

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

Makes sense to me.
;)

You are one big troll.
Do you know that?

Hahaha im laughing because im 100% sure that you are sh*ting bricks for using cheats and just plain old jealous!

Im in contact with Rockstar now. So when i get the nod, enjoy that smoke from the glass pipe! LOL

;)

BTW just checked out your profile. Says you are only 19. Im 37.
I know and have seen a hell of a lot more than you ever will KID. Plus at my age i have way better things to do than "TROLL"

Take a look at in the mirror... Then you will know what a Troll actually looks like. :)

Yes I'm 19 and have seen different countries and also lived in different countries.

I've actually never cheated in GTA V. I have completed it 100% without cheats.

But you are trolling too much and if you are 37 then its sad that you are doing this, go get a life please.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by LosSantosKing, 08 December 2013 - 02:27 AM.

Now you are just looking and acting like a TROLL by trying to save face now. It ain't working.
Plus you called me out first when i done jack sh*t to you or anyone else.
It was you who called me a "TROLL" ....eh but who cares. Im over it and happy as a pig in sh*t!

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

@ quechus13

Im here trying to help and solve this pain in the butt Mystery when all you are doing is ripping this thread to shreds.

Just get lost!

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

FourTwoZero

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

Don't you guys think that the ufo's was the Easter egg, what makes you think there is more to it? Are there more clues or something? A jetpack would be too awesome in this game, it would be a perfect way to trek around places you just cant get to otherwise.

LosSantosKing
  • LosSantosKing

Los Santos King

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by LosSantosKing, 08 December 2013 - 02:30 AM.

Don't you guys think that the ufo's was the Easter egg, what makes you think there is more to it? Are there more clues or something? A jetpack would be too awesome in this game, it would be a perfect way to trek around places you just cant get to otherwise.

Yes!
Reason why ive played so many hours is because once you see something after 100%... No one has talked about and not even Rockstar?
Bells go off in your ears and the hunt begins!

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 15 November 2013 - 04:48 AM.

In my opinion the glyph on chiliad has lead to the location of the glyphs on the mountain, which in turn lead to the conditions required to see the ufo hovering above chiliad in the rain at 3am. It has also lead to two easter eggs. The chicken statue at clucking bell with a traffic cone on its head is a reference to a statue in Glasgow which constantly has a cone on its head. Highlighting R* north's scottish base. On the alamo sea side the egg could be the rebel radio presenter dancing. As for the jetpack, I would have assumed that it would need to be unlocked in order to make the ufos accessible. Maybe leading to a flyable ufo too. I dont see any reason why the mural could not represent other areas of the map as well though. Happy hunting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users