Mt Chiliad-Unlocking The Truth

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic
Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Help to resolve the Mt Chiliad mystery by disregarding what has already been tried and tested. New ideas are most welcome. Let's solve this mystery once and for all.

CalgaryJay
  • CalgaryJay

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

I'm still playing through single player and actually just saw that picture at the top of Chiliad yesterday. So yes, please do solve it. I don't even know what it wants me to do..

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by Wanderer800, 30 October 2013 - 04:33 AM.

The mural at the top of Chiliad has so far shown the location of glyphs which have lead to the discovery of a ufo which hovers above the mountain at 3am when it is raining. You must be at 100% game completion to see this. There are also ufo's above a hippy camp at max altitude just north of Sandy Shores, above Fort Zancudo and below the ocean. You must be at 100% to see the flying ufo's but the crashed one under the ocean is there at the beginning.

Yoshack_Fyre
  • Yoshack_Fyre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

What are we talking about here? What mystery? Mural at the top of the mountain? I've only seen the UFO hippy camp area. Collected all UFO parts, haven't seen a UFO, though I know there are 5 you can see around the map?

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Finding the Jetpack ultimately and whatever else can be discovered though interpretation of the mural.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:19 AM

Please only post in this thread if you are 100% dedicated to solving the mural and have 100% completion. And please dont mention scales as none are given, good luck.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

What are we talking about here? What mystery? Mural at the top of the mountain? I've only seen the UFO hippy camp area. Collected all UFO parts, haven't seen a UFO, though I know there are 5 you can see around the map?

There are four confirmed ufo's at the hippy camp, above zancudo, over Mt Chiliad and one under the sea. No one in any thread has solved the next part of the mural, I.e the cracked egg and the jetpack.

CiviX
  • CiviX

Snitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

Yes! Let's have another thread about this..

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

There are a ot of theories flying around that never get looked into deeper, thus can't be proved or disproved. Triggering earthquakes for example. Lots of people are only exploring the north of the map. A thourough and organised exploration of the "whole" map is required. Clues such as "embrace the light" should be taken at face value and not over analyzed. Maybe then progress can be made.

FailSnaill
  • FailSnaill

Not actually a failing snail.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:08 PM

Here are all graffiti quotes from altruist cult:

Embrace the light                                          

We are his children                                       

Praise him                                                       

Give Thanks                                                          

Ur path is lit                                                 

See the eye                                                     

He is risen                                                       

His light shines on us all                               

Sun of god                                                      

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

"Your path is lt," sounds interesting. Path to the easter egg? Im still trying to figure out who or what "him" is. I've been seeing if any stars match the same pattern as the one's on the Altruists website.

FailSnaill
  • FailSnaill

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

He shines light from his eye, like the sun of god. We embrace the light and we praise him, we’re his children after all. We should give thanks for that. The light lit our path.

Who is he? Just tryinig something :p

• Wanderer800 likes this

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

He shines light from his eye, like the sun of god. We embrace the light and we praise him, were his children after all. We should give thanks for that. The light lit our path.
Who is he? Just tryinig something :p

Could be onto something with this. Maybe it is a riddle of sorts. "Segeragate and Rearrange" may mean more than "easter egg near the grand ear."

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

Corrupted Personality Core

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by Spaaaaccceee, 02 November 2013 - 01:04 PM.

*First Post*

I read on a similar thread that somewhere around the Alturist there is a tunnel leading into the Mountain (Chiliad) itself, and that at a certain angle the sun sets right parallel to the entrance so it looked as if the sun was shining into the tunnel and that it relates to an Alturist quote (either from the Website or Graffiti) i'm not sure..

EDIT: I'm on 96% Complete and aim to 100% by the end of the weekend!

EDIT 2: I know this thread is meant to be for new idea's I was thinking that this might be of help!

FailSnaill
  • FailSnaill

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

*First Post*

I read on a similar thread that somewhere around the Alturist there is a tunnel leading into the Mountain (Chiliad) itself, and that at a certain angle the sun sets right parallel to the entrance so it looked as if the sun was shining into the tunnel and that it relates to an Alturist quote (either from the Website or Graffiti) i'm not sure..

EDIT 2: I know this thread is meant to be for new idea's I was thinking that this might be of help!

Do you mean the little cave with the skull from an animal or do you mean there's a tunnel? Can you make a picture and link it?

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by Spaaaaccceee, 02 November 2013 - 02:49 PM.

*First Post*

Do you mean the little cave with the skull from an animal or do you mean there's a tunnel? Can you make a picture and link it?

Honestly I do not know, I picked it up from either http://gtaforums.com...7-jetpack-hunt/ or http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/ within the first 25 pages - Sorry to be of not much use so far..

EDIT: I remember something about you being able to see the possible tunnel/cave from standing withing the Alturist Camp istelf.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

The truth about Mount Chiliad is plate tectonics and erosion
  • Spaaaaccceee likes this

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

• Members

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

The truth about Mount Chiliad is plate tectonics and erosion

Don't forget the mysterious UFO and Cryptic Drawing :panic: oh and the infamous trail of "Old Man's Crack" :blink:

airease
  • airease

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

I HAVE MORE. i put this in another thread but i doubt anyone will see it..

After reaching 100% we get the sightings. We all know abot those but the jetpack still remains a mystery. R* have NOT negated it's possible existance.

I think ive connected the dots.

The chilliad mural suggests thunder and lightning.

The Sandy Shores Alien Hill mural suggests a CRESCENT MOON. (in the pic in the red circle on the side hill)

The Fort Zancudo sighting is over an Elevator Bunker. At 3:00am it lights up green with swirling lights that resemble the sun.

Perhaps if all conditions are met. ..

Thunder and lightning, crescent moon, at the elevator bunker..

The jetpack in San Andreas was hidden in the secret military base, afer all...

Xbox 360 GT: Airease1

awxb
  • awxb

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

Not sure if anybody noticed, but there are 2 small garages in that research lab. They are the only thing enterable there, however there is nothing in (yet?).

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:15 PM

Update: Reached 100% Last Night

• LegendaryMudkip likes this

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:32 PM

It has been mentioned in another thread that the hippy camp may be some sort of map. The smaller of the two hills representing Mt Gordo. I have been to Mt Gordo as Michael, done yoga in a storm etc, but nothing has happened as yet. I did notice a strange zig zag texture on the east of the mountain. Just below a sharp left turn on the path near a dead tree. It's easier to see in a chopper.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:42 PM

Don't you guys ever get sick of chasing after nothing?

There's no evidence from anyone credible that a jetpack exists in the game.

Wanderer800
  • Wanderer800

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:52 PM

No, only a picture of one on the mural.

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

Check the thread name, we're trying to find out more about Mt Chiliad, Why would the Wall Drawing of Chiliad (or another mountain) be on the cable car shelter if there was no reason for it, it has to mean something, if not, I'm disappointed in you R* :karmaeater:

• Wanderer800 likes this

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:03 PM

Check the thread name, we're trying to find out more about Mt Chiliad, Why would the Wall Drawing of Chiliad (or another mountain) be on the cable car shelter if there was no reason for it, it has to mean something, if not, I'm disappointed in you R* :karmaeater:

You mean you want it to mean something. It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

You mean you want it to mean something. It doesn't necessarily have to mean anything.

Why else would it be there? Personally I think the answer will be within DLC to come...

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:13 PM

Why else would it be there? Personally I think the answer will be within DLC to come...

Why else would it be there? Maybe as a sign of things to come in future DLC as you mentioned. Maybe its only purpose is to add "mystery" and ambiance to the environment like any of the other textures and art work in the game world.

I don't buy that it's a map or guide to a "super secret easter egg jetpack" though.

Spaaaaccceee
  • Spaaaaccceee

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:35 PM

Why else would it be there? Maybe as a sign of things to come in future DLC as you mentioned. Maybe its only purpose is to add "mystery" and ambiance to the environment like any of the other textures and art work in the game world.

I don't buy that it's a map or guide to a "super secret easter egg jetpack" though.

Jetpack DLC possibly?

jazzinjohn
  • jazzinjohn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

I think I might have found something.  I've always found the woodcutting place slightly strange as there are never normally people there yet a certain times at night, some of the engines turn on.  More interesting in this quest it would seem, is the possible find of a secret tunnel under the mountain, yes I said it. After careful observation, I can see that the tunnel has a left and right turning.Unfortunately there is a grating infront of it (which of course I have tried exploding). I don't know if, as with the aliens, it is weather/time/character specific. Anyway, I have attached a link to my snapmatic pic of it. I would encourage you to have a look for it yourself though.

http://socialclub.ro...ebEaT9_Lvaoe-GQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users