GTA Online Section Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to the largest GTA Online Community. We have some rules in place for our members to follow to ensure that it runs smoothly and offers a place for mature and like-minded discussions on anything relating to GTA Online. Please take a few moments to go over these.
- No Spam (pointless meme posts, one-word replies, etc.). This contributes nothing to the thread. Yes, we know other forums allow this. But we're not other forums. This is judged on a case-by-case basis, so when in doubt, don't risk it.
- No Pornography (linking to or directly posting any media containing nudity or sex)
- No Warez/Piracy (linking to, requesting or discussion of illegally obtaining copyrighted material)
- No Advertising (a link in your signature is fine but posting topics about your site or PM'ing members with links is NOT tolerated or allowed). Referral/affiliate links of any nature also fall under this category.
- No Flaming (antagonistic, slanderous, racist, or sexist comments will not be tolerated)
- No 'Ripping' (stealing other people's work and claiming it as your own; be it signature images or game mods)
- Please do not double post, there is an edit button, please use it.
- Never open multiple accounts, unless you have a legit reason. Members found using multiple accounts without permission or reason will be taken care of appropriately.
Additional Notes and Statements:
Please take all Duping and Trading threads to their proper locations.
- For any PS3 Duping and Trading, go here; http://gtaforums.com...-moddingduping/
- For any X360 Duping and Trading, go here; http://gtaforums.com...-moddingduping/
For any discussions regarding Glitching/Exploits, please refer to this topic;
For any discussions regarding Content Creator and sharing, please refer to this topic;
For any discussions regarding Bad Sport(s), please refer to this topic;
Wish to find people to play with or help with missions? Try our Find a Group forum;
Having issues with GTA Online or bugs? Try our Troubleshooting forum for answers or help;
Please make sure that all of your topics haven't been covered already by using the Search service. Also, any topics or posts made outside of their respective homes will be removed without warning. So search, look at pinned topics and make sure you're in the correct subforum prior to posting or replying. Your posts or threads will be removed without warning if they do not belong in the respected forum.