Photo

A reasonable perspective on hanging out in your apt. with a bounty on

70 replies to this topic
PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:36 PM

Yeah if I find myself in a public with a bounty I'll likely do this - only I won't watch..

I'll just lay down my controller upside down so my guy does a bunch of circles near the couch and flip on some TV and watch it (IRL) for an hour... 

daalni
  • daalni

yep, i will stoop as low as you to make my point. suck it.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:38 PM

You clearly had an epiphany while hiding in your apartment.
"I'm not a pussy...I'm ...ENJOYING THE GAME IN MY OWN WAY!"

Have fun watching TV in your GTA apartment while the rest of us play the game.

I have to be honest if you have to return to the game just to wiggle the stick so you don't get kicked...you're an idler, everyone hates idlers. You take up space for no reason while sitting there doing nothing for at least 13 minute intervals.
Wait until your done with everything else...then game. Or you play all day and need a new hobby.

so you get to be the "big man" by paying out a bounty effectively putting everyone in the lobby against one character for 48 MINUTES!  and they're the pussies for hiding...  how about you man up and kill them yourself without a bounty. 

you think we want to be the bounty for 48 minutes?  f*ck no, i want to play the game i want to play, not your pussy sh*t where you can't even get the kill yourself.

if bounties lasted ten minutes?  cool... but it's almost an hour of running from people...  either that or at least make it to where when i kill your bitch ass after putting the bounty on me, i get the bounty myself. 

but bounties are set up to favor those who call them in, not the rabbit...  well, i didn't sign up to be your rabbit all day, pussy who needs others to do his killing for him.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

Can people kill you inside your apartment if you let them in while having a bounty?

i seen some1 clone ther char in apt and i was punched/kicked to death, unable to fight back.  no idea how it was done

waxfondler
  • waxfondler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:45 PM

i had an NPC put a 9k bounty on me last night... easy money (crew session).

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:48 PM

R* will probably update this so you may not enter your apartment or a mod shop with a bounty,

If they did that players will just go to solo sessions..

People that hunt bounties need to deal with players who get away by simply dealing with it.  As in, move along

• daalni likes this

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by daalni, 13 November 2013 - 05:54 PM.

R* will probably update this so you may not enter your apartment or a mod shop with a bounty,

If they did that players will just go to solo sessions..

exactly what i do. i play alone when i get a contract.

People that hunt bounties need to deal with players who get away by simply dealing with it.  As in, move along

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

Well said OP, i shed 1 man tear reading your speech. Very inspirational.

I do the same, chill in the apt, and just watch the tv or browse the games internet and get some giggles from it. Haters will hate, while i get paid effortlessly from a bounty

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:56 PM

If I have a bounty and feel like going afk for a bit I just tie a rubber band around the right analog stick of my controller and do what I gotta do

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

Also. everyone that flocks to bountys inside their apartments need to smarten up.

I mean, its one thing to drive by and check it out. But that's when you leave.  Don't hang out shooting other bounty hunters.  Chances are the actual bounty is laughing at the chaos and not coming out until the coast is clear.

Go for a drive... Get far enough away and wait for the bounty to move. When he comes back out go dark and move in,  they will never see you coming.

But if you go for a drive and that bounty still doesn't move, chances are they are afk or busy... So just let it go man.

• daalni likes this

daalni
  • daalni

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

Vooodu gets it. don't let how others play affect your fun.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

I do the same thing, some of the cartoons in game are actually pretty funny. But when you're in your apartment don't stand against the window, rotor blades can kill you through the glass.

how do they know which window is your apartment at??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users