Quantcast

» «
Photo

Got given 990 Million Dollars | Probably getting banned (PS3)

12 replies to this topic
#Deleted
  • #Deleted

You Only Live Once, Once.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:44 AM

So there I was, chilling with my friend in a lobby of around 16.

We weren't doing any mssions, we were messing around by the ramps outside the airport, I then suddenly get a message in the bottom left above the map that someone had given me 990 million dollars, as did my friend and I believe everybody in the lobby...

Admittedly, I was pretty delighted at first and banked the cash as soon as I could, but then It hit me, this isn't going to end well is it?

If I get banned then I'm done with this game, this should never have left Beta status in my opinion.

For the inevitable 'pics or gtfo', I don't care if you believe me or not... This game is hacked, and it doesn't stop at Franklin's Buffalo or those nutty Space Dockers.

• The One Named Scarlotte likes this

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

I want 100 million..... Because there's about a 99% probability that Rockstar won't ban for people un-willingly getting millions.

The One Named Scarlotte
  • The One Named Scarlotte

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

Rockstar never bans glitchers lol

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:47 AM

God dammit, i want that much money.

Lucky bastard

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Lol bans, that ain't gonna happen. Anyway, join us all up here in the clouds on our luxors, if you aim right, you can piss directly onto the peasants whilst they grind out their 6k missions for hours on end :)

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by Hanney, 30 October 2013 - 01:52 AM.

How did someone manage to give you that money? I was trying to send money but the "Give Cash" feature was unavailable.

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

If you got it as a gift they won;t ban you. Streamerhouse had that happen to him and informed rockstar and they said they can't ban them for having money gifted to them or somewhere along those lines

#Deleted
  • #Deleted

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

How did someone manage to give you that money? I was trying to send money to a friend but the "Give Cash" feature was unavailable.

Yep, it's disabled currently, but even then I heard the limit was 10k?

I can't even spend 900 million, that's 900 Adders worth.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:58 AM

You wont get banned its all over r* newswire. R* said so themselves.

Just take a pic of transaction just incase.
  • qop likes this

T-Fleezee
  • T-Fleezee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

The secret santa's! I was given 100 million a few days ago and my friend got 50 million from the same guy.

rufus-t-bone
  • rufus-t-bone

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

I was chillin in a free roam the other day, goofin off, stuntin on blocks....and then boom. I got a message that I got herpes. Man I hope my wife doesn't ban me for this. If she does I'm quitting relationships. Its not my fault a hacker gave me herpes.
  • #Deleted likes this

#Deleted
  • #Deleted

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

ioznft.jpg

1 billion?! I only (lol) got 990 million.

But what the f*ck, 737k I've earned from jobs, I must have wasted so much of that on guns, ammo and healthcare because I never got over 500k lol.

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

So there I was, chilling with my friend in a lobby of around 16.

We weren't doing any mssions, we were messing around by the ramps outside the airport, I then suddenly get a message in the bottom left above the map that someone had given me 990 million dollars, as did my friend and I believe everybody in the lobby...

Admittedly, I was pretty delighted at first and banked the cash as soon as I could, but then It hit me, this isn't going to end well is it?

If I get banned then I'm done with this game, this should never have left Beta status in my opinion.

For the inevitable 'pics or gtfo', I don't care if you believe me or not... This game is hacked, and it doesn't stop at Franklin's Buffalo or those nutty Space Dockers.

I had the same worries, but fortunately for me xbox players can't give money. So I'm safe. I imagine you'll be okay, but I wouldn't go blowing it all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users