Photo

Serves Prison Sentences in Bad Sport

28 replies to this topic
KING01
  • KING01

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

So this is my 3rd sentence in bad sport.The 1st is 2 weeks ago, i get 2 days,second sentence i got 4 days, f*cking s"hit the 3rd one i got 8 days.

So now i have 8 days in bad sport, my questions is does the time in bad sport multiple times 2 increase everytime you go to new bad sport? Will my 4rd bad sport going to be 16 days and the 5th is 32 days and then 6th 64 days???

Man...... this is getting ridiculous and i am quiting GTA :O FOR F*CK SAKE

Gforce
  • Gforce

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:27 AM

"BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_1ST_OFFENCE": [{"value": 2}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_2ND_OFFENCE": [{"value": 4}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_3RD_OFFENCE": [{"value": 8}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_4TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 16}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_5TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 32}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_6TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 64}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_7TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 128}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_8TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 256}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_9TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 512}],
            "BADSPORT_NUMDAYS_10TH_OFFENCE": [{"value": 1024}],

you're going to be wearing a Dunce hat for a long time if you continue being a bad sport :lol:

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:29 AM Edited by lol232, 30 October 2013 - 01:31 AM.

you're going to be wearing a Dunce hat for a long time if you continue being a bad sport :lol:

LMAO, 11th Offence is 2048 and 12th is 4096, I don't even need to go on  :D

Don't you ever be a bad sport!

Seriously, though, this Bad sport thingy is a bit too much ugh...

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Learn to stop being such a bad sport, and you won't continue having these issues.

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

I just received my first sentence and I deserved it....... but it was so much fun :D

IXBillyXI
  • IXBillyXI

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:49 AM

Unfortunally if you're being hunted down you will have to fight back. Sometimes even just shotting at the car it seems like the players car explodes when i was only aiming at the person. Also their are ways to get other people a bad sport so this type of system is unacceptable. The reason i see why they had to add a system liek this is because there are no longer friendly fire OFF and ON lobbies. With their gta online world going through dynamics changes i dont htink friendly fire OFF and ON lobbies were a good idea. This system was a good try but in its current state it is broken.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by ajrunke, 30 October 2013 - 01:51 AM.

Learn to stop being such a bad sport, and you won't continue having these issues.

Learn to wash that sand out of your vajayjay and stop being such a bitch.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

THAT TEACHES YOU FOR KILLING PEOPLE IN A GTA GAMEE!!!!!

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Red XIII, 30 October 2013 - 02:47 AM.

IMO Bad sport is how GTA is supposed to be played, I mean you're a f*cking criminal yet you get punished for being....well a criminal.

Be a bad sport, do what the hell you want and wear all white. The only bad thing about bad sport is the racing and deathmatch lobbies are always empty.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

IMO Bad sport is how GTA is supposed to be played, I mean you're a f*cking criminal yet you get punished for being....well a criminal.

Be a bad sport, do what the hell you want and wear all white. The only bad thing about bad sport is the racing and deathmatch lobbies are always empty.

You're entitled to your opinion but....you're wrong. If it was supposed to be played that way there would be no bad sport system. Since r* punish people for playing that way, it is not how they intend it to be played. Their opinion trumps yours.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by Red XIII, 30 October 2013 - 03:13 AM.

You're entitled to your opinion but....you're wrong. If it was supposed to be played that way there would be no bad sport system. Since r* punish people for playing that way, it is not how they intend it to be played. Their opinion trumps yours.

Rockstar don't know what they intend to do, considering they're asking the community how to fix bad sport LOL

How does an opinion triumph another? That is not how it works.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Sly Fox

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

I've gotten several warnings for blowing up personal vehicles but they never actually put be in a bad sport lobby. 

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Daaaaamn... This dude is going to be a bad sport forever. GTA 6 will be out, this fool still might have his Dunce Cap on :lol:

mrsurferdude
  • mrsurferdude

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Rockstar don't know what they intend to do, considering they're asking the community how to fix bad sport LOL

How does an opinion triumph another? That is not how it works.

Simply put, R* takes our opinion in consideration but it is their game to do whatever they want. We don't have a direct input on how the game is edited or managed. ;)

Daaaaamn... This dude is going to be a bad sport forever. GTA 6 will be out, this fool still might have his Dunce Cap on :lol:

:lol:  It made me laugh

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Oh sh*t!.. lol this is worse

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

i believe the system have to be revised, you should get bad sport for quitting games and stuff like that, not for playing the game how its supposed.

look at this just today a npc put a 9k bounty on me, that red dot turn people crazy!!!

what do i do, i got myself into my special alley, set up sticky bombs and blow anything that get near. i blew up 2 guys one in a car and the other in a bike, both personal vehicules.

am i being a bad sport? NO it just self defense!

bad sport should be removed, is not like this system prevent people from being grievers!

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

HaHa! Really.?.!. I had no clue you can get sent to prison, HaHa! Thats Hilarious. :)

Good for some players.

One of the most annoying things is to keep having to call Mors Mutual and getting my car after some one destroy's it.

But, at the same time I dont mind cause I ride around in a custom Vacca (Lamborghini Gallardo) so when another player does destroy it,

they gotta pay over 3k.

Thats a little pay back all on its own. :)

2491cc
  • 2491cc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by 2491cc, 30 October 2013 - 11:08 AM.

HaHa! Really.?.!. I had no clue you can get sent to prison, HaHa! Thats Hilarious. :)

Good for some players.

One of the most annoying things is to keep having to call Mors Mutual and getting my car after some one destroy's it.

But, at the same time I dont mind cause I ride around in a custom Vacca (Lamborghini Gallardo) so when another player does destroy it,

they gotta pay over 3k.

pfft. 3k? I drive an Adder (cost $1million) and when someone destroys it, they have to pay $12,5000

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

there's a lot of members on here say things along the lines os "it GTA and yet i'm punished for behaving like a criminal, this is bullsh*t".

if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:41 PM

I've gotten several warnings for blowing up personal vehicles but they never actually put be in a bad sport lobby.

Same here and most times people post they say the blew up only one car. I've blown up about 10 personal cars just for sh*ts and giggles.

Are we immune to bad sport?

trickeh2k
  • trickeh2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Same here and most times people post they say the blew up only one car. I've blown up about 10 personal cars just for sh*ts and giggles.

No, it's most likely an invisable meter. Whatever bad stuff you do counts towards that bar being filled with red, but it will go up to green in due time if you're not doing anything bad. Say you detroy a car and get -10 points for that. In 24hrs (real time) you will get +50 points. So, you can do bad sport related stuff, just not too much in a short period of time. I think R* created this system so that you can do some mayhem, but you're not allowed to harass people.

Yes it's GTA and it's a bit wierd but it also makes some sense. Problem is to find some sort of balance. IMO, there should be an option similar to inactive mode but labled "Mayem" or likwise. That would put you in a "Mayhem" lobby similar to bad sport where everything is OK. Create as much carnage as you want to other players, but only people that where willing to do so. In that way, you could play GTAO the way you like it. Whenever you're done with it, enable normal mode and head back to the usual GTAO.

• Ola441 likes this

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

They should put the bad sports in the prison. They could use it like the apartment but the players can't get out. They would see us playing on the outside......

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

LMAO, 11th Offence is 2048 and 12th is 4096, I don't even need to go on  :D

Don't you ever be a bad sport!

Seriously, though, this Bad sport thingy is a bit too much ugh...

lol the offense number doesn't go beyond 10 I believe. I doubt anyone is ever gonna go that high. You would have to spend almost 3 years as a bad sport to reach level 10 and then it's about another 3 years to get out of it.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

No, it's most likely an invisable meter. Whatever bad stuff you do counts towards that bar being filled with red, but it will go up to green in due time if you're not doing anything bad. Say you detroy a car and get -10 points for that. In 24hrs (real time) you will get +50 points. So, you can do bad sport related stuff, just not too much in a short period of time. I think R* created this system so that you can do some mayhem, but you're not allowed to harass people.

Yes it's GTA and it's a bit wierd but it also makes some sense. Problem is to find some sort of balance. IMO, there should be an option similar to inactive mode but labled "Mayem" or likwise. That would put you in a "Mayhem" lobby similar to bad sport where everything is OK. Create as much carnage as you want to other players, but only people that where willing to do so. In that way, you could play GTAO the way you like it. Whenever you're done with it, enable normal mode and head back to the usual GTAO.

If it goes up then that's reasonable I guess. I never even considered it too much because it just flashes and it's not every session I go around blowing cars up but the boring ones when I wanna start a war.

Good explanation though.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

Good for some players.

they gotta pay over 3k.

pfft. 3k? I drive an Adder (cost $1million) and when someone destroys it, they have to pay $12,5000

Pfft.. 12.5k? I drive a Tank (cost $1.5 million) and when someone destroys it, they have to pay $19k.

Lmao.. It's hilarious, I don't grief people.. I wait for people to grief me since I'm in a insured tank. Usually hilarious reactions when they realize how much it just cost them.

Unequalibrium
  • Unequalibrium

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

Good for some players.

they gotta pay over 3k.

Bullsh*t. I have an entity decked out and someone destroyed it the other day and only had to pay $800, the rest came out of my account.

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Juan more time

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:56 PM Edited by Mikeol1987, 30 October 2013 - 02:58 PM.

Good for some players.

they gotta pay over 3k.

Yeah, Z-Type = 12,500 and I think the stinger is 11,500

Unequalibrium   -at least you know you took every penny the guy had. I personally love it when the ztype gets blown up and it says so and so has paid 11,000 towards insurance, meaning they didn't have quite enough and it takes ALL their cash.
love it. but yeah, if someones real poor, you end paying the bill. which is a bit sh*t.

2491cc
  • 2491cc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

Good for some players.

they gotta pay over 3k.

Bullsh*t. I have an entity decked out and someone destroyed it the other day and only had to pay $800, the rest came out of my account.

Thats because the other person only had 800 on them when they destroyed it

2491cc
  • 2491cc

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Good for some players.

they gotta pay over 3k.

Pfft.. 12.5k? I drive a Tank (cost $1.5 million) and when someone destroys it, they have to pay $19k.

Lmao.. It's hilarious, I don't grief people.. I wait for people to grief me since I'm in a insured tank. Usually hilarious reactions when they realize how much it just cost them.

I have the tank too, but i usually have to pay $1000 to replace it when it gets destroyed by someone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users