Quantcast

» «
Photo

Did the Glitchers getting banned stuff start?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

I was just playing GTA V and parked my car. I Social Club message above the minimap came up saying "so and so -- my friend -- made an extreme choice and faced the consequences"

Are they banning people? If so then wow. :O I didn't even cheat yet I find that extreme. If they're going to start banning people, including the funnest person I play with Online, then my sliver of respect for Online has just vanished. They had flaws in the game that gamers took advantages of. All they had to do was fix it. But they're banning people for their mistakes? Kind of makes me feel like sh*t...

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

No. Single player ending.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 29 October 2013 - 11:57 PM.

I was just playing GTA V and parked my car. I Social Club message above the minimap came up saying "so and so -- my friend -- made an extreme choice and faced the consequences"

Are they banning people? If so then wow. :O I didn't even cheat yet I find that extreme. If they're going to start banning people, including the funnest person I play with Online, then my sliver of respect for Online has just vanished. They had flaws in the game that gamers took advantages of. All they had to do was fix it. But they're banning people for their mistakes? Kind of makes me feel like sh*t...

:O

But yeah it was from ending A as above poster said.
  • StingrayX likes this

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

Any person who chooses an ending that isn't option C is a person I would not want on my friends list.

• Grand Cannon likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

Any person who chooses an ending that isn't option C is a person I would not want on my friends list.

What if I was on a second playthrough?

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Locked on request of OP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users