» «

What is the best offroad TRUCK/SUV?

63 replies to this topic
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

I don't know what people mean by rock crawling. I'd just like to drive up steep mountains without sliding down.

youtube bro..

it's a sort of offroading event where people try to clear formations of rocks and boulders with their truck without getting stuck

I can't even get up to the rocky parts...all the offroad vehicles I've tried lose their traction and speed and slide downhill.

it doesnt neccesarily need to be on a slope..

• ugotsmoked

• United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

My fully modded akuma

• F63

Street Cat

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Going back to my Akuma. All offroad vehicles suck at climbing.

• Xcusem3

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Xcusem3, 24 December 2014 - 05:23 PM.

Rancher XL sucks. It might have good speed for an off roader but there's nothing else good about it. Spend quite a while looking for one, then ended up selling it after realising how terrible it was. It's better than the Merryweather Mesa though; that thing is just terrible.

Rancher XL is the best for handling and breaking in mud/snow or raind and also has good top speed and with max accel it goes on top of a mountain easy, i have one fully modded in my gta online garage and i climbed like half of mount chilliad with rancher xl and had 0 problems.

And trevor's truck is the best for ramming if you have those metal bumpers in the front and it has a lot of resistance, i tried with my friend 2 things the reinforced glass in the front and resistance with a tank falling on top of it, my friend shot me and i didn't take any damage with the glasses, and then my friend stole a cargobob and hooked his tank and dropped it on top of trevor's truck(i had 100% armour on it) and it didn't got smashed or exploded, best off road to take to the middle of a war.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users