Photo

3min loading/in lobby to 2min racing?!

4 replies to this topic
kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

I have never seen a game before where you spend more time loading, voting and waiting for other players to join then actually playing! I counted how much did it took me in average to start a race, and it was 3 minutes! (i counted loading, voting map, voting dislike/like and waiting for other players). And normal races last 2 minutes and a half, tops! I think rockstar needs to change this, because i have never seen any game like this! In normal games (for example BF3, it takes 2 minutes to enter a server (tops) and then you stay in that server for at least 25 minutes.

pro_laps
  • pro_laps

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

I have never seen a game before where you spend more time loading, voting and waiting for other players to join then actually playing! I counted how much did it took me in average to start a race, and it was 3 minutes! (i counted loading, voting map, voting dislike/like and waiting for other players). And normal races last 2 minutes and a half, tops! I think rockstar needs to change this, because i have never seen any game like this! In normal games (for example BF3, it takes 2 minutes to enter a server (tops) and then you stay in that server for at least 25 minutes.

Never played GTA IV online then?  Would be waiting much much longer than that for most game types on there.

Keep in mind people need time to select their vehicle, place bets, etc.  Nothing more annoying when you just join a game before it starts and the host doesn't consider you'll need time for example in Survival mode and you end up launching with no ammo for your best weapon[s].

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Just increase nummber of laps?

kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Just increase nummber of laps?

no money/ extra rp for extra laps maybe?

kljy
  • kljy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Never played GTA IV online then?  Would be waiting much much longer than that for most game types on there.

Keep in mind people need time to select their vehicle, place bets, etc.  Nothing more annoying when you just join a game before it starts and the host doesn't consider you'll need time for example in Survival mode and you end up launching with no ammo for your best weapon[s].

not sure if serious or trolling... in survival you don't need to buy ammo because you pick them in the ground...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users